<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
** Special Good Friday Audio Message from our Brother Aussie Paul — Don't Miss This!!! **

Hey Everyone...

Paul asked me to upload this message he recorded for us this morning:

Paul's Audio Message in Windows Media

It was so great to hear you, brother Paul!!! Thanks so much for this. You are SUCH a huge blessing to us.

Re: ** Special Good Friday Audio Message from our Brother Aussie Paul — Don't Miss This!!! **

Ok, THIS IS COOL! Just not 2 minutes before I started listening to this I was saying to myself how upsetting it is to me that our relationships on RITA are so 2 dimensional because we can't get to know each other better than typing back and forth - and then WOW! I get to hear our wonderful brother Paul on a recording!!

Besides Paul having a beautiful voice and that awesome aussie accent, it is so wonderful to really get to hear Paul's "heart" through his voice.

I wonder if there is a way more of us can do this. I really think it helps us to feel closer to each other and know each other better.

Thanks Paul for doing this. It really made my night!

Re: ** Special Good Friday Audio Message from our Brother Aussie Paul — Don't Miss This!!! **

Paul

Loved your message, you really have a wonderful
ministry of lifting us up when we are down.
Can't wait to meet you and your family.

Thanks for keeping us all in your prayers.

My Dearest, dearest Paul - I closed my eyes while I listened to your audio message and imagined you were in the room with me - I cried the entire length of your message. What love for our Lord is in your voice, what love you have for all of us. You are one of the most loving brothers I have ever known and the Love of our Lord is in your voice, your words and your heart. I can tell by your voice that you are so much in love with Jesus, so full of His grace and forgiveness. While hearing your voice I thought of what Jesus said at the last supper when He said that all would know that you were one of His by the love you have for one another - well Paul, that is what I see and hear from you, the Love of Christ! I agree with you about RITA, until I found RITA I just didn't feel like I was with my own. That all changed when I got here with my brothers and sisters at RITA, now I feel like I am at home with my family. I imagine that is how heaven is going to feel, being with the ones you love! Paul, thank you for sending this audio of yourself, the more I get to know you the more love I have for you dear brother - that is also the same for the rest of my brothers and sisters here at RITA, I love all of you and hope to see you soon in the clouds with our dear sweet Lord Jesus! Yours sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

A wonderful, wonderful message and prayer Paul.

You are an example to all of us here.

I can't wait until I meet you and all the RITA family in heaven at our RITA reunion.

YBIC
Rich

TN dear brother,

Thank you for all your help, you are amazing bro

I was a bit hesitant of sending the file; if you are like me you cannot stand the sound of hearing your own voice. I am o.k. when singing; it’s just the talking thing.

Like I said, I just wanted to say hi (promise I will not do it again!!!!)

I am heading out to ride my bike with my son. He pedals beside me and does all these tricks, while I just have a hard enough time keeping up!!!.

Diane, Mary, Ms Victor & Rich E, thank you, hope I didn’t scare you off!!!
(Ms Victor, Iam touched)

Love you all, see ya tomorrow

In his saving love / Paul

I listened to it :) thank you Paul...I could not always tell what you were saying lol... I did hear you say that there are some smart girls on here so you must have been talking about ME right?? I am JUST KIDDING!!! I loved hearing your voice....I did catch I love you quite a few times....and i thought it was so sweet of you to do for us......

I love your accent....

I pray God will bless you in a special way for wanting to give to us .....

Our dear brother TN Dove, Thank you so much for doing this for Paul.

Precious Paul, I agree with your sisters and brothers here today...this is wonderful our Aussie Brother to HEAR YOU and now we know you even better

Thank you for taking the time to share our Lord's Love through your voice. You are A VERY GOOD ENCOURAGER IN THE CAUSE OF CHRIST AND You are always very careful in giving our Lord ALL THE GLORY. You are a True Brother in Christ Jesus. God Bless Your Loving Paul.

As you were praying I placed my hand on my computer screen to reach out to you, to touch you as you ministered to our collective hearts. Brother Paul, in the time remaining you'll continue to be a wonderful blessing to all here at RITA and, you'll continue to be a wonderful blessing to EVERYONE WHEN WE GET HOME AS WELL .

Can't hardly wait to meet you and the rest of our precious sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus.

Be ready for a BIG BEAR HUG BRO AND FELLOW RITAIANS

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thanks for your help in posting this message Kerry. Thank you Paul for such a beautiful, inspirational, uplifting message to your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ here on RITA. It was very moving. Praying for you and for your family until the trumpet blows. YBIC KM

G'nite

Unfortunately the audio message will not appear.
Very Disappointing.
Blessed Easter to you all. Edelweiss

Like I said, I just wanted to say hi (promise I will not do it again!!!!)

" PAUL Hope it won't be the last. Your message
was encouraging! I have a feeling that the Lord
is going to be giving you special messages along
the way to help those of us who are struggling !

Very nice Paul...and I do agree, you do have the gift of encouragement!

YSIC
Brenz

Oh Paul - I agree with Ms. Victor - the love of Jesus comes through so clearly in your gentle voice ... this does help us know you and your heart even better - love your voice and your loving heart. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for your beautiful prayer for us and RITA. God Bless You Abundantly Paul. Love you brother - Shirley

Hi Paul, Thank you for recording this message for us! It was so wonderful to hear your voice. I would not have the courage to record my voice to share! It is such a blessing that you have taken the time to do this for us! Christs love in you is a real blessing for us at RITA! Thanks for giving us your time and attention! Love your sister in Christ Melissa

PS Hope you had a nice bike ride with your son! Our kids are such a joy!!

Thank you, TNDove for forwarding this message from Paul.

Paul,

Thank you. We are certainly blessed since you got the password. You are an encouragement and vessel of the love of our Lord. Thank you and may our gracious and wonderful Saviour continue to bless and keep you until that day we meet on high.

I love you too Cesca

Dear Paul, I was blessed beyond words to listen to your special message, and to pray along with you! Wow- what a priviledge! THANK YOU, brother.

p.s. Jake enjoyed listening, too.

That was great brother Paul, your prayer really touched my heart. Thank you for recording this. I'll be seeing you soon.

Your Brother in Christ

Randy

What a blessing. Thank You!!!

How wonderful to hear your voice! I wish we could all do this!!!!!!!!! I love your comment about the world finding RITA after the Rapture and seeing LOVE. Wow..........

How fun!!! What a blessing to hear your voice, Paul and your encouraging spirit. Thank you TN Dove for posting.

I wish we could all hear each other . .

Soon, very soon, we shall see and hear one another above. . . .

Brother Paul,

What a heartfelt gift you've given us. I'm so amazed at the gift of connection simply by adding your voice to your message. What a gift of encouragement! I confirm God's gift to you. It's definitely encouragement and uplifting others! Love the accent. Can't wait to meet you in person one day soon now.

That feeling of connection tells me that Jesus is doing what He said He would do. He's blessing this site! He started with you, Paul. He's using each one with a variety of gifts and skills to bless all at this site. TN Dove used his skills to assist you in making the connection ( and adds his own special gifts and music to uplift and encourage as well. Thank you!) It just hit me in a special way while hearing your voice, Paul.

God has a purpose for each one here--each is needed in his/her own special way. Each as gifts, talents, (connections!), insights,etc, to contribute. In uniting us we join forces in a special way bringing Jesus into this fellowship and vice versa to add in a special way to contribute joint contributions. Today was a special example of this happening!

The Holy Spirit brought me to this site years ago. I was so thrilled to find it because there aren't that many out there that we can share with like is done here. Here is FAMILY! The variety we are from all around the world and the many occupations and interests/talents/occupations all serve us well to add to learning from each other and supporting each other. Jesus has brought us together for His purposes. This is no accident that we've come here.

Think about it. As watchmen we see and know what's going on around us. In reporting these things, each one is able to see through new eyes--to see what's happening, not just in their area, but the world over. And how amazing that is when agreement is noted. We are all seeing the same moves and are distressed in seeing them as we know what this means. We're all seeking support and connection in desiring a closer walk with Jesus and are spiritually seeking Him while finding He's in us and connecting us

Together we seek Him and He's blessing that seeking! Thank you Jesus for this blessing and love in fellowship with You in our midst. We give you praise and honor. Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord!~

So Paul and TN Dove , thank you for the message and the added awareness. Each one here has a purpose and a reason for being here. Jesus is blessing this site as He said He would. Today is such an example. I, too, love my brothers and sisters here. May He give Ressurection life to this site bringing it to a new level and may He give Ressurection life to each Rita poster, and lurker! Happy Easter to all.

I agree with everyone also Paul that you are an encourager and an uplifter and a blessing to the Body of RITA!!!

You have such a neat voice and accent! I could listen to you all day and I believe your words would melt my stress away!!!

I thank you that you took the time to personalize yourself in a 3D fashion as opposed to the two way messageboard!!!

It does bring the team into a new dimention!!!
Maybe soon we all may be able to communicate in the same way!!!

Thank you Paul - I know it must have been wonderful to hear, but the audio was so low I could not hear, even tho I set it to high. By straining I also agree that you have a very nice voice and accent, but could not catch any more than that

Paul, I sure hope that won't be your last voice message! We really enjoyed that! You may not like your voice, but I think I can speak for the group when I say that we like it very much and find it very soothing and special.

I wish more of us could do this. It helps us to be closer, I think.

Kerry, if you have time, maybe you could just quickly list the steps one would go about if we wanted to try this. Thanks brother for posting this for Paul!

Diane C
If you have time, maybe you could just quickly list the steps one would go about if we wanted to try this. Thanks brother for posting this for Paul!

I'll see what I can do, Diane.

I only have one thing to say to you my brothers and sisters-

I long for the day when I can meet you all face to face with our King. I want to wrap my arms around each and everyone of you and to be able to give you a kiss of love as your brother in Christ, our risen Lord and saviour.

The pain will have then be gone, no more sin, no more death or sadness. A beautiful day for praise and honour for our King, a day that will last for eternity.

All my love / in his love / Your brother

Thanks for reminding us so well that we're supposed to be about loving our brothers & sisters! I can't wait for that either, Paul.

Praise to the King of Kings in the Throne Room... count me IN.

Paul, you are such a beautiful person, I love hearing your voice. Thank You.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com