<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our Dear Lord Suffered So Very Much For Us!!

Dearest Lynn, Donna & Texas Sue - I don't know which one of you changed the picture at the heading of the RITA home page, but it brought me to tears. To see our dear sweet Lord hanging on the cross torn to sheds, bleeding, nails thru His hands and feet. Think of having your flesh torn from your body time after time with the roman cat of nine tails, then think of having to have your back that is raw meat touch that rough wooden cross and support your weight while enduring the pain of nails the size of railroad spikes thru your hands and feet. Our dear, sweet Lord Jesus suffered so very, very much for us, we will never know until we are with Him in heaven how much He had to go thru for us, sinners, sinners that do not deserve the price He paid for us.

DEAR LORD JESUS, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU WENT THOUGH FOR US. THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR SAVING US FROM OUR SINS. DEAR LORD, I WILL SERVE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY. THANK YOU DEAR LORD, I LOVE YOU. COME DEAR JESUS, COME.

Re: Our Dear Lord Suffered So Very Much For Us!!

Hi (Donna) . . Lynn did that for us.

Our God is Glorious, oh, how He suffered, sis.

Remembering, too, while He was suffering, He still thought of others while on the Cross . . He made sure His mother was cared for, and then, in His agony beyond our imagination He saved one of the thieves hanging next to Him . . AMAAAAAAAAZING GRACE!!!!

Thank you Ms. Victor for starting this post.

Donna, what a moving picture of our Lord as He suffered and died for us.

We love You, so much, dear Jesus! What compassion You have for all of us. Thank You, dear Lord, for loving us so much that You endured such pain and agony on our behalf.

Donna, what you said about Jesus making sure his mother was taken care of while He was in such an extended state of suffering is so sweet. I don't know why it never stood out before. Isn't that just like Jesus? You know in every other religion women are considered property or worse. Christianity and Judisam are the only ones who recognize women as an equally valuable creation of God and treats them with respect and care.

I am sitting here listening to the archive copy of Paul Keith Davis's message that I heard in person this week on Wednesday night. In his message he talks about being taken in a vision to the cross where he saw Jesus hanging there. He said that Jesus' skin was shredded, his arms and back torn and ripped open and every part of His body covered in blood. He was standing to the left of the cross and Jesus' head was turned toward the right. He said that Jesus turned His head and looked at him with beautiful blue eyes full of love and compassion. He said that the movie, "The Passion" was the closest to what he saw as far as the brutality of what happened to the Lord. It was hard to listen to without crying.

Here is the link and it will only be posted this week: http://www.gloryofzion.org/webcast/freewebcast/freereplays.asp?vkey=33110wednight3 It is about two hours and 23 minutes. The first hour is worship and I couldn't figure out how to move it ahead but the worship is very good. He prays and breaks the power of strongholds over people's lives at the end of the message, including unbelief, homosexuality, incest, etc. Very powerful. The presence and power of God is tangible even listening to the replay.

It is beyond my grasp how great the suffering of the Lord was for us and I am overwhelmed by it. I certainly do not want to leave this earth without walking in every thing that He died to purchase for us. It seems to do any less is to despise this amazing sacrifice. After hearing this my continual prayer is, "LORD INCREASE MY FAITH".

Jesus sure knew how to elevate women to the status He intended them to be . . true T/Sue and Lisaleenie.

How many of the Apostles were there @ the Cross? 1, John.

How many women were there who followed Him? More than 1. 2 or more watched our God suffer like that. I don't know that I could have stood there and watched.

Who were the first at the Tomb?

Just saying God planned it that way . . . He loves His children, and blesses both men and women in Christ Jesus. What a God!!!

WE LOVE YOU, JESUS!!

Lynn,
This vessel agree with all of you.What a wonderful
Saviour.We as His Bride,are so blessed.
Thanks again Lynn.
Star

Ms Victor my dear Sis,

I am the same, when I think about our precious Lord been hurt and tortured it brings me to tears. As a man I want to protect, and I can imagine those that wanted to protect Jesus in his final hours as a man on earth.

But it was pre destined, that is how it was to be as per scripture. Still my heart crys that the great I am would be shunned, beaten and killed in such an evil way.

All for us, and for the ones that drove the nails.

Such sweet love and grace and merrcy, we are not worthy, but he loves us.

Love you Ms Victor, my beautiful Sister

In his saving love / Paul

Wow!,

This thread is amazing! I've been thinking about our Savior's love, and faithfulness unto death, all week. I think of it often, but this week since the Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem last Sunday, through Passover, and now, coming up on Resurection Sunday, and Firstfruits, it's been on my mind almost continuously.

I also noticed the changed picture, and Mrs. Victor, your post echo's almost exactly my thoughts and feelings. I know by everyone elses responses, that they all feel the same too.

I'm sitting here crying and worshiping, and praising the Holy Lamb of God along with you all, whose precious atoning blood, was shed for a sinner, like me. Oh, what a Savior! All Glory, and Honor, to the Lamb of God! Thank you Jesus!, Amen.

I love you guys, can't wait to see you all, with our Red Rita Roses, and Clean White linen, around the Throne.

Ms. Victor
Dearest Lynn, Donna & Texas Sue - I don't know which one of you changed the picture at the heading of the RITA home page, but it brought me to tears. To see our dear sweet Lord hanging on the cross torn to sheds, bleeding, nails thru His hands and feet. Think of having your flesh torn from your body time after time with the roman cat of nine tails, then think of having to have your back that is raw meat touch that rough wooden cross and support your weight while enduring the pain of nails the size of railroad spikes thru your hands and feet. Our dear, sweet Lord Jesus suffered so very, very much for us, we will never know until we are with Him in heaven how much He had to go thru for us, sinners, sinners that do not deserve the price He paid for us.

DEAR LORD JESUS, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU WENT THOUGH FOR US. THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR SAVING US FROM OUR SINS. DEAR LORD, I WILL SERVE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY. THANK YOU DEAR LORD, I LOVE YOU. COME DEAR JESUS, COME.

Yes Ms Victor - it is heartbreaking to really imagine how his flesh was torn and then be on that rough wooden cross, the agony I cannot imagine, trying to breathe, nails holding him on that cross .... oh this is such a savage way to kill someone... you can't help but cry thinking on what He went through. I have been thinking on this today too, home by myself and able to shed the tears freely. How can anyone not love our Savior?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com