Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How did this happen to us?

Is he the ac? . . . more and more, it appears so, eh . .

~ ~ ~

Sarah Palin writes: Nuclear Iran Would Trigger 'Second Holocaust'
Wednesday, 31 Mar 2010 02:33 PM
Article Font Size

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin slammed the Obama administration's Middle-East policy via her Facebook page Wednesday, saying a failure to confront Iran now would result in a 'Second Holocaust' against Israel once the Islamic Republic has nuclear weapons.

"Many, many Americans and our allies know that if Iran acquires nuclear weapons, the consequences will be catastrophic for our interests in the Middle East, and we want our government to do everything in its power to prevent Iran from acquiring nukes," she writes.

"Israel would face the gravest threat since its creation. Iran’s leaders have repeatedly called for the destruction of Israel and with nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them, the mullahs would be in a position to launch a Second Holocaust."

"Peace Not Possible if Iran Escapes Real Sanctions" reads the post in which Palin accuses President Obama of dropping the pursuit of "crippling" sanctions against Iran and treating Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu like an "unwelcome guest" during a recent visit to Washington.

" ust as the Obama administration inexplicably gives up on imposing crippling sanctions on Iran, it's taken an uncompromising hard line against one country in the Middle East: Israel," Palin writes. "On his recent visit to Washington, the Israeli Prime Minister was treated like an unwelcome guest, as shown by White House actions such as refusing to be photographed with Israel's Prime Minister."

Palin also argues that the Obama administration's actions have failed to rein in Tehran's nuclear ambitions, and that more than one year into Obama's presidency, his administration has made "no progress" on sanctions.

"The Obama administration has their priorities exactly backwards; we should be working with our friend and democratic ally to stop Iran's nuclear program, not throwing in the towel on sanctions while treating Israel like an enemy."

© Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Re: How did this happen to us?

I wouldn't want to be him when the LORD punishes those that divided Jeruselem!!!

From 5 Doves ~~

Ms Victor . . what amazing times we live in . .

This, by: Jerry Golden

The real Hussein Obama

. "When a Head of State visits the US he or she is greeted with honour, sometimes even military honours.

. . . BUT, when the Jewish Leader of the best and only real friend America has in the Middle East "Israel" comes to visit the White House he is brought in under the cover of night.

Not to the front door, he is brought to a side door! There he is met by an unknown person and quickly ushered into a side room where he waits for the grand appearance of the President, who takes his time, and then arrives with arrogance and disdain, showing a vindictive attitude towards the Jewish Leader of Israel, Netanyahu.

It would seem to me that the cover has been completely blown off any pretense of Obama's position on Israel, and the Arab's who call themselves "Palestinians".

He no longer negotiates with Israel these days - now he Demands that Israel submit to the Islamic Arabs, and give up their land in order to appease them . In short, what he is demanding is the final and total destruction of the Jewish State of Israel.

Obama knows the truth. That who, and what he is, will catch up with him. His intent is to destroy the United States from within, and his hatred for the USA and even its flag is becoming well known. But God has something to say to Mr. Obama;

Zech.12

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Obama has given Netanyahu until Saturday to give his answer on his demands. That causes me to wonder; "how long God will give Mr. Obama"?

Unlike times past, when the Israeli people wanted their government to give in to the wishes of the United States [at least to some degree], this time Netanyahu has the backing of 90%, -if not more- of the Israeli public, even including the left wing Parties.

The latest Israeli polls show only 9% have a favourable opinion of Obama - and believe he favours the "Palestinians" and the Islamic Arab World. In fact, I personally don't know one Israeli who doesn't believe that Obama is a Moslem!

As Believers in Yeshua (Jesus the Holy One of Israel) you have God's Word about the days we now find ourselves in.

There should be no doubt in your mind of the need to prepare the best you possibly can for your family and loved ones.

This coming year will reveal many things, making it all very clear, and no longer necessary for these kinds of warnings. But for now you are forewarned. Not by this Messenger - but by God's Word.

It must be very clear to everyone by now that God has the attention of the entire world focused on this small piece of real estate "Israel" just as it is has been foretold in scripture.

For it is here in this land God gave you His Word, and it is here in this land "Israel" He will bring all things together, and His prophetic Word shall come to pass.

The world is beginning to shake, and it will be brought into total chaos in a very short time period.

Millions of souls will be weighed in the balance as they make their decision who they will follow, and there are only two choices.

Many who say they love Israel will turn against her and be deceived by the evil one of this world. But those who know and love the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, will bless Israel and the Jewish people. God will make the final Aliyah of His Jewish people

Shabbat Shalom,

Jerry Golden

I know it all seems "surprising" to us, but wasnt it all foretold in the word?

I think we had our own ideas of the last days ( I sure did), but we are seeing them come to pass differently than we thought BUT not different from bible prophecy.

Amen, Tea Rose! I pray that Christians would learn to quit complaining about the governments of this earth, and focus on who is in charge of them. God sets up one, and he brings down another. BO is God's man for God's plan, and for God's time. They don't even know that they are playing right into His hands. He laughs in the Heavens and will have them in derision according to Psalm 2.

Psalm 75

'1 To you, O God, do we give thanks, to you do we give thanks: for that your name is near your wondrous works declare.

2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.

3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

4 I said to the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:

5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.

6 For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

7 But God is the judge: he puts down one, and sets up another.

8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he pours out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.

9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.'

The disciples never spent time focused on this world's governments, and they lived in a completely dictatorial government. We are free men and women in Christ!

My cents worth: . . Keeping in mind, that this was the only Nation founded as a Republic, by the people, for the people, and of the people through our forefathers who knew the Living God . . . .

It's heartbreaking witnessing our God's Grace once shed on this Nation so spurned by the darkness increasing.

No one here denies our God is still in control.

Praise the LORD,He is still in control.I believe that GOD put Obama in office.To show America her sins.
Personally,I think Obama is the for runner to the AC.
But that is just my thought.
Star

Yes, this all is happening as it's planned to perfection by our God.... certainly Obama becoming our 'resident and all that goes with it is all in His perfect plan. It is so sad for this once great nation.... our sins have found us out.

Thank you Jesus for drawing me to you before it's too late.... I realize now you have always had me in the palm of Your hand ... even though I didn't know it. Thank you for all You are and all You have done, and all You WILL do. I love you dearest Jesus.

The answer....(unfortunately)

=================================================

Leviticus 26

[14] But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
[15] And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
[16] I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you **"TERROR"**, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
[17] And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
[18] And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
[19] And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
[20] And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
[21] And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
[22] I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
[23] And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
[24] Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
[25] And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
[26] And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

(This gets worse....am stopping right there. Read the rest for yourself...if you dare)
===========================================

Uhmmmm, does this sound familiar? Verse 26 alludes to a major disaster that leads numerous people to rely on one source to cook meals...and not enough food to go around. This is the direction this Nation is headed.

Does the U.S. have the time to repent? I do not know but it appears that the big hand is on Midnight and the little hand is on Midnight and the 3rd hand is closing fast.......

star
Praise the LORD,He is still in control.I believe that GOD put Obama in office.To show America her sins.
Personally,I think Obama is the for runner to the AC.
But that is just my thought.
Star

Your thought is well received, sweet Star. Your posts are wonderfully, I feel, consistent, inspiring, and encouraging . . bless you dear daughter of our God Most High

This is a thought...regarding what may happen. I am not offering any prophetic word that supports this idea, just presenting the idea.

A lot of people are against Obama and his agenda, perhaps rightfully so. I don't agree with it, but instead of getting angry, I see O's role as part of His plan.

I do not see O as the AC. He cannot be, based on what I have read in scripture (origin, timing, etc.)

What many want to do is get O out of office which very likely will happen at the next election. The person replacing O may very well be connected with the AC and here is where the idea comes in.

Instead of the AC and his minions being 'in control' now and with O, I see the one who replaces him being the deceiver. This person, and his allies, will fool many and rally the very people who are so against O now. The deceit will be very concealed because it will be a person who professes to be what the American people (or this demographic) want. And this is where the trouble starts...

Again, just an idea. There will be great deception ahead. I don't see O being part of that because many already 'know' that they don't agree with him, his policies and so on. The deception will be ushered in instead by one who many agree with - that could be the deception.

Just an idea...

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela

Instead of the AC and his minions being 'in control' now and with O, I see the one who replaces him being the deceiver.

This person, and his allies, will fool many and rally the very people who are so against O now. The deceit will be very concealed because it will be a person who professes to be what the American people (or this demographic) want. And this is where the trouble starts...

The deception will be ushered in instead by one who many agree with - that could be the deception.

Just an idea...

WOW, Angela, I call your idea GREAT INSIGHT!! Glad you shared.

Angela

Instead of the AC and his minions being 'in control' now and with O, I see the one who replaces him being the deceiver. This person, and his allies, will fool many and rally the very people who are so against O now. The deceit will be very concealed because it will be a person who professes to be what the American people (or this demographic) want. And this is where the trouble starts...

I totally agree, Angela.

There is one possibility that could change the dynamics of everything and that is...the Rapture. If "O" is in control at the time of our Grand Departure....then he becomes my No. 1 candidate for the AC. If not, he has certainly set the stage for him...as you have said.

After the Rapture, he would be impossible to remove from office with wickedness gone unrestrained.

I've never seen a President who could care less about what the American people think. His arrogance and smugness pegs the meter to the point that you have to ask yourself, "what does he know that we do not?"

Why I believed in my heart that this man BHO has no power over us who believe and belong to Yeshua. BHO has no power over us literally because we have Passover by the power of the blood of the Lamb, Yeshua, from death to live, from hell to Kingdom of Heaven, from earth to New Yerushalayim, from valey of death to living abundantly in mount of Adonai forever with Him. As long as we're stuck on earth, nothing can happen to USA in massive scale, unless we're removed then hell break loose and everything comes since no restrainer anymore.

Yes, we are the restrainer of the wickedness which now trying to reveal himself before the time appointed, and he won't be success till the way of him is given as the time appointed for him arrive for we to leave is sure without delay, should trouble come, it will be delayed before us, should hell break loose it will be restrained for we still abide in this world as who can crush the Spirit of God in us who is bigger than anything which exists in this universe. The Spirit who is in us who is from Him Yeshua is bigger than our enemy who won't be revealed before the time appointed even he is very willing to be revealed. No way can he make forward before the time appointed, no way can he reveal himself without the permission from the Most High Adonai.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us and His Spirit sealed us as His children and bride that none can hurt us, for He is faithful, Yeshua will always be with us ...

O X U.S.A. = O
'Was there ever a city like this great city?' (Rev. 18:18)

LINK

(Possible bumper sticker??)

Let My people go!! VERY Interesting read,

~ ~
Tammy (3 Apr 2010)
"Where are the two prophets?"

. . Most of us seem to have dreams revealing B.O. is the AC but has anyone of us had a dream that says he is not? Just a thought.

Assuming that BO is the Antichrist and this Health Care bill is the league he makes with a few people to come into great power,

where then are the two prophets in Israel,? They must show up very soon if they are literal people which I believe they are we should be looking for them.

Also I find it very interesting the events of the last two weeks a little bit like Moses visiting Pharaoh and saying, " let my people go,"

a stretch I know but if Obama is the AC that makes him a Pharaoh type, he refuses to acknowledge the rights of Israel to be free and build homes where they choose in their own land.

Obama, like Pharaoh totally rejects their rights, and in essence their God who says they have that right.

Moses, then is forced to go back and prepare his people for Passover,

-is Netanyahu a Moses in this case, he was rejected by our leader?

Is it just a coincidence that the Egyptian god of death was floating through our harbor the very day Obama signed that agreement.

Is it also a coincidence he used 22 pens to sign his name that were called the cross. Is it a symbolism that by signing with the cross he is making a mockery of the Cross, because the blood of Christ's cross brought us into freedom.

But the black ink (blood symbolism) that flows from Obama's cross brings us into bondage and death. I do not think it is just a coincidence.

He said , " We are Done," at the end of his signing of that bill again a three word statement that sounds too eerily like Christ's statement of " It is finished,"

He came to power with 22 people, Christ had 24 disciples, and now he is going all over the place trying to spread the "Good News," of his health care reform.

The fact that Jesus' was revealed again on the night of the Passover (the Lamb) by the Shroud of Turin documentary I do not think is a coincidence of time.

I believe God was yet again presenting his Son at a critical moment in history. On the first night of Passover, what happens next is going to be very interesting and I strongly believe it will happen within the next three weeks if not days.

An earthquake literal or symbolically that is going to shake the foundations of everything we know and hold dear.

By the way the census timing is very unique too, lets face it what has Barack done to exclude him from being the AC? So far nothing and I am sure time will reveal the rest of the requirements he does not currently fulfill.

When have you heard so many people thinking one man was the Antichrist, even non-believers are thinking it?

When has our nation been so torn against one man who has had the power in one year of office to change our nation forever and not for the better?

A man whose fore-fathers did not know his God. Our fore-fathers were all Christians and the Muslim God would have been completely foreign to most of them.

He and his administration are making us out to be terrorists. The tea party group extremists? Do you now see what is happening he is the One, he has said it himself. This man is very clever in the choice of his word's.

Let me say this if he is not the Antichrist and he turns out in some strange way to truly be a Christian as he claims to still be, then I will owe him far more than an apology.

I love that Sarah Palin. Mark W if you see this can you tell me how to post that lovely Israeli flag and would you mind if I used it too?
thanks and love
ditta

Ditta
I love that Sarah Palin. Mark W if you see this can you tell me how to post that lovely Israeli flag and would you mind if I used it too?
thanks and love
ditta

Here you go sweet Ditta:

It is easy to do an avatar. Here is how:

1. Right-click on the photo
2. Scroll down to "properties" at the bottom of the list.
3. highlight the "address" or url line
4. right click on the highlight and choose "copy", then click on the OK at the bottom to close the screen.
5. When you open a "reply" on the Rita thread, click on the avatar blank above the thread title, right-click and choose "paste". You'll see the picture "address" in the bar. It will stay there until you change it or you clean the cookies off your computer. Then you may have to re-past in a photo url/address again.

Ditta
thanks and love
ditta

By all means Ditta. Be glad for you too.

Looks like Sue has explained the rest.

Ditta
thanks and love
ditta

Diita there are several flags on this page ( the link at the bottom of this post).... that way you can chose one but still be different than Mark...

I personally like the one with the heart around it...

and I like this one..

here is another good one

But you can find one here
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=israel%20flag&rlz=1R2RNTN_enUS332&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com