<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!!!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

God has put it on my heart to let you all know to pray that the churches will be packed this Easter weekend!!!

That every church will have an alter call to give people the chance to ask Jesus into their hearts.

What better present could we thank Jesus with then giving him more souls for his kingdom since the whole reason Easter is about him dieing on the cross so that we could live forever with him!!!

So we all need to start praying that Jesus will lead everyone to church this weekend and they will all give their lives over to Jesus and the Pastors will feel led to give an alter call at the end of the service and to say the sinners prayer so all the new members will leave knowing they are saved and Jesus is with them forever!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!!!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Dear God my Heavenly Father,

This weekend is very special because it is Easter weekend and it is all about what your son Jesus did on the cross for us. How he died on the cross so that we could have life eternally with you. Lord I ask that you speak to everyones hearts this weekend and make them all want to remember the real meaning of what Easter is all about and will lead everyone to church this weekend and all the pastors will do alter calls for everyone to say the sinners prayer so they can know Jesus too.

Because what better way to thank your son Jesus for what he did for us then by showing up at church to remember what he did. And for the pastors to help the lost ones you lead to the church to find Jesus.

I ask Lord that you pack all the churches this weekend and everyone around the world I don't care if they beleive or not they will be lead to go to church by your holy spirit and everyone who is not saved will be saved.

What better way to leave this world then to make this Easter weekend the most important one this year and we can all leave this earth knowing that everyone who should be saved will be saved!!!

Thank you God for hearing my prayer and doing what is best to make this happen because you are the best and you always do what is best because you love me and I love you and there is nothing you can't do.

YOu say ask and you shall receive and now that I have asked I receive what I have asked in faith in the name of Jesus. Because it is your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. In Jesus Name Amen!!!!!

Easter is easter THE LORD ROSE ON FIRST FRUITS NOT EASTER.

Well this is the weekend most people remember Jesus really does not matter when as long as people are remembering that is all that matters and this weekend is all about Jesus in most churches so this is for the churches that remember Jesus this weekend.

But thank you for reminding me of that Abbershay but the real reason is to save souls and what better way then at the time everyone is remembering Jesus death and ressurection on Easter weekend.

AngelHeart
Well this is the weekend most people remember Jesus really does not matter when as long as people are remembering that is all that matters and this weekend is all about Jesus in most churches so this is for the churches that remember Jesus this weekend.

But thank you for reminding me of that Abbershay but the real reason is to save souls and what better way then at the time everyone is remembering Jesus death and ressurection on Easter weekend.

The majority of people have no idea about the switch that occurred several centuries ago in the church regarding holidays and Jewish feast days. As Angelheart is saying, the majority consider Easter the day that Jesus was raised from the dead and may the resurrection anointing of Jesus victory over death draw the unsaved into churches this Sunday where they meet the King of Kings firsthand. God bless you dear Angelheart for your desire to see souls saved before its too late.

Thank you so much Texas Sue you always know the perfect thing to say!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

While riding in the car today, I looked at the white clouds against the beautiful blue sky . . and got this 'stronger' than normal feeling that the precious wheat will be plucked from the tares THIS SUNDAY.

Talk about a gigantic jolt upon a world that tends to relax on Sunday . .

I love you too Angelheart. You have such a sweet, tender precious spirit. Praying for God to give you special blessings this weekend.

Donna, my heart leaped when I read your post. Wouldn't it be wonderful to go home this Sunday? By the way I was baptized on an Easter Sunday so it is a very special day for me.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jesus packed all the churches this Sunday with the unsaved and all the Pastors did alter calls for the unsaved to be saved and then after everyone got saved Jesus came and took us all home!!!!

That would be the best gift for Jesus and all of us to see everyone in the churches all rising up in the air to actually see him!!!

I guess we shall soon see!!!

A double celebration, huh/T/Sue . .

AngelHeart & Texas Sue, I feel we're on the same page . . So many of us watchers will be churching with many believers Sunday morn . . but this Sunday has me in such an inquisitive mood, 'talking' with our Lord, I couldn't help but let Him know I 'felt' it could be this Sunday.

He's so patient!! and, as HE does with all His children, He listened, then He gently reminded me that "His Perfect timing is His, and that the rapture will not be missed".

Wouldn't that be perfect timing Donna and Texas Sue for Jesus to come raise us up the very same day he was raised up on Easter Sunday!!

Well according to most of the christians anyways.

i am sorry but do you really think it doesnt matter the day? He gave us the day in the bible and most are rejecting his word for the pagan festible. Do you really think it doesnt matter?

Well Abbershay I honestly beleive that souls matter way more to Jesus then the exact day Jesus died and rose from the grave. And if we are remembering what he did even if it is not the real day if souls get save this weekend I think Jesus will be proud even if it is not the real day at least we are trying our best to remember and Jesus knows our hearts and if we are doing it out of love for Jesus that is all that really matters is that we are all remember the love Jesus gave to all of us by dieing on the cross!!!!

And remember Jesus loves everyone!!!And so do I!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Abbershay
i am sorry but do you really think it doesnt matter the day? He gave us the day in the bible and most are rejecting his word for the pagan festible. Do you really think it doesnt matter?

Unbelievers don't have a clue about Firstfruits and that the day was changed to a pagan ritual on Easter. But Easter and Christmas are when they flock to churches....for the sake of tradition if nothing else.

I think that what Angelheart is saying is since Easter is a popular church day for the unbelivers, lets pray that they will flood the churches and that there will be a harvest of souls.

Abbershay...

I understand what you are saying, and if we were Jews and under the law, then yes, it would matter. We are no longer under the law. The Lord understands the history of how things got started. He sees that, but He is always more interested in the heart condition of His kids.

If we were blantly defying the Lord's command and slapping Him in the face, that would be something else, but again that is a heart condition.

What AngelHeart is saying "is" the heart of God. People today don't see what you're seeing. We have turned perhaps a pagan holiday into that which now pleases the Lord, all because the "pagan" part has nothing to do with a person's heart today to please Him.

I would say though that if it is sin to you, then you would be wise to not participate. If you can see what I and others here are saying, then you are released to join in. Otherwise, please don't go against that which you believe will hurt the Lord.

Do you see what I am saying. If you go against your own conscience, you have not walked Holy unto the Lord. The key here is to please Him in all things. You must be obedient to what you believe the Lord is showing you.

Blessings on you both!!!

YBIC
Steve

The church age IS the age of grace. Jesus speaks to each heart in a way that they will understand. He knows how to speak to someone just as clearly on the "wrong" day as easily as the "right" day.

I understand what you are saying Abbershay and it is important once we know the difference; however, God is able to go past the ignorance, mis-information and traditions of men to reach those who are hungry for Him. God bless you Abbershay and have a blessed weekend brother.

We will soon be far beyond calendars, clocks and all the confinement of time. Won't that be great? Can hardly wait.

Now following the bible and the truth is considered the law...wow and mixing lies and paganism and calling it holy is correct?

How many thousands of christians gave their lives to keep passover when it was illegal to do so. Yet we are supposed to believe that just taking the mark so you can buy food and clothes will divorce you from god forever...

If they cant even stand for the biblical day of first fruits over Easter they are supposed to be strong enough to go with buying and selling with out the mark?

You know you have seen in endtime movies Oh god knows our hearts he would want me to take care of my children he will understand he loves me.

I dont know i have been to many easter services the presence of God is very strong, So i do find it confusing. You wouldnt think that would be the case plus you would think with all the prophetic voices there would be more of and outcry about mixing the Holy with the profain.

Abbershay...

Would you elaborate for me exactly what you are feeling on this. I think we're getting the surface but not as deep as we're needing.

Thanks...

Steve

Donna
While riding in the car today, I looked at the white clouds against the beautiful blue sky . . and got this 'stronger' than normal feeling that the precious wheat will be plucked from the tares THIS SUNDAY.

Thanks Donna! I pray this could be THE DAY too!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I think our Lord rejoices over His church celebrating His Resurrection Day, even if it isn't the exact day . . .

Why miss out on so much joy and communion if we stay away from celebrating our Lord's risen glory this Sunday and every year we believers consider wonderful on Easter . truly, He sees our hearts and motives. . . .

I like to take advantage of the holiday to pass out tracts to neighbors and folks down the road, many of which do not go to church, nor take their children.

It's a good opportunity to share the gospel. I often just print out a bunch of short, power-packed tracts that get the truth across in few words based on scripture.

May the Lord bring many to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ this weekend!

In Christ,

Mike

You are saying

I think the Lord rejoices in our rejection of his word beacause we are celibrating what he did for us.

He knows our hearts and our motives and he doesnt mind we if we mix the holy with profain as long as we are acknowledging what he did.

Even though he gave us the right day he doesnt mind us forgeting about that day and celbrating him on our pagan days instead.

If people cannot follow the truth on the simple things how can God expect them to stand for the hard things.

Reading the bible and knowing that Yahushuah /Jesus is the passover lamb that was slain for all men is a pretty basic thing. If we study the bible even a little we will know that he rose on first fruits.

If we study church history we know that christians were martyred because they went against rome. Well roman hates Jews and they hate all things jewish.

For many years in the dark ages the bible was banned from the masses reading it themselves. They just did what they were told. This gave the forces of darkness time to let people for get about what the bible actually said.

How hard is it to just read lev 23 and know which days are important , doesnt the bible say we have to worship God in spirit and in truth?

We know from the bible that Easter is not the day that Yahushuah Jesus rose from the dead. And we know from the bible that the romans celibrated the pagan easter. acts 12 james was killed in the days of unleavend bread with is after passover but peter couldnt be killed until after Easter. they had no problem killing on the Holy days but not the their day;

Why would those that Love God diss the holy day and honor thier savior on the pagan day.

Doesnt that seem like you are mocking the very one you are supposed to be honoring.
Now we know that the bible tells us in revelation that no one will be able to buy or sell without taking the mark.

Well honoring the savior on unleavened bread and passover like the bible says is such a small thing.

Its so small yet people will rebel even on this small issue saying God knows their hearts yet

they are going to be strong enough to be able to stand in hunger and whatch their families die. because they wont take the mark ?

And most say the church will just disappear without telling them to not take the mark. Yet the church has the bible and wont stand for truth yet the unbelievers are supposed to be strong enough to stand for the word of god that they dont even have because it was taken away.

Abbershay...

Are you Jewish? Do you go to church on Saturday?

Answer the questions and I'll talk with you hopefully tomorrow.

May the Lord richly bless you as you walk toward the high calling of Christ. I'm very tired, so I'm off for now.

I really "do" love you brother.

Blessings on you, as you serve the Lord.

Steve

Abbershay,

You know that and most here knows that as well.. So what exactly is your point..

The message of the post from AngelHeart is that there are lot of mis-informed people both Christian and half-loafs that will be in Worship services this Sunday because it's called EASTER... SO WHAT...

What you are trying to state is nothing more than LEGILISM.. We should worship Jesus everyday as far as I'm concerned... (Luke 21:36)

Our salvation is based on one thing... Grace, unmerited love brought to us by Jesus..

Read Exodus.. The Hebrew children after the 7th day Sabbath also worshipped on the 1st day of the week..

They were under the LAW.... You and I are not under the LAW... We are under GRACE... If you mess up you can ask Jesus to forgive, he's our mediator..

Ex 31:14 You shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy to you: every one that defiles it shall surely be put to death: for whoever does any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Back at this time when caught even picking up a stick on the Sabbath took you to the rock pile...

Joseph

Donna

Color emphasis mine...and HOW TRUE DONNA.

Maybe, it JUST may be the DAY

Love ya Sis,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you RJ man am I so glad that I am saved by Jesus grace and not bound to the law anymore I would surely be going to Hell if that was the case!!!!Actually the whole world christians and non christians would hot have a chance!!! Praise Jesus for loving us to save us from the law!!!

Hi there AngelHeart,

I like what you said above with regard to many souls being saved on this coming Easter Sunday.

Christmas and Easter is when most non-believers go to church and maybe Sunday will be the day they receive Jesus and, if He returns in the Blessed Hope they go too....I love "IT" Sis.

Looking forward to meeting you Precious One...Thank you again for your faithfullness for the Cause of Christ...Good Job

Love ya Sis,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Awww thank you brother Joseph I can't wait to meet you too and everyone here!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

RJ it is not legalism to honor the Savior for what he did on his proper Holy day rather than a pagan day.

Its important to be single minded if you want to grow in Holy Spirit in Truth.

There is a reason Messiah was killed on passover and raised on first fruits.

If you want to stay in paganism you can its your choice, but if you want more them accept Gods word and honor the Savior on the Holy days of passover and first fruits and reject the pagan tradition.

I seriously dont understand why anyone would want to promote the lie any further just because thats what they are used too.

once there was a jew and a christian

The christian told about how good it is to be a christian and how honorable it was full of righteousness and truth..

It sounded good words of truth love and integrity.

Well the christian went on and on. He told him how Jesus was the messiah that he was waiting for.

Or really tell me more. He told him about all the prophecies and how they were all literally fulfilled.

Intently the jewish man listened. It all made sence except for the fact that this christians who claimed all these prophecies followed there messiah as being a Easter surprise. He saw all the christians honoring the resurrection on a messiah who was raised to life on Easter a pagan festible ...

He told the christian I am sorry i cant follow this man as my bible forbids us to practice as the pagans do.

wait mr jew we celebrate him om Easter but thats no the truth he really was crucified on passover and raised on three days later on first fruits as he is the first fruits .

So you just got done telling me how he fulfilled all these prophecies literally to the tee , and how this Christianity is so righteous and truthful and full of integrity.....

Yet you honor him knowing its the wrong day associating him with a pagan holiday ...

....he walks away shaking his head ... and i am supposed to believe you?

Romans 14:5-10 (NIV)
One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone.

If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat.

once there was a jew and a christian

The christian told about how good it is to be a christian and how honorable it was full of righteousness and truth..

It sounded good words of truth love and integrity.

Well the christian went on and on. He told him how Jesus was the messiah that he was waiting for.

Or really tell me more. He told him about all the prophecies and how they were all literally fulfilled.

Intently the jewish man listened. It all made sence except for the fact that this christians who claimed all these prophecies followed there messiah as being a Easter surprise. He saw all the christians honoring the resurrection on a messiah who was raised to life on Easter a pagan festible ...

He told the christian I am sorry i cant follow this man as my bible forbids us to practice as the pagans do.

wait mr jew we celebrate him om Easter but thats not the truth he really was crucified on passover and raised on three days later on first fruits as he is the first fruits .

So you just got done telling me how he fulfilled all these prophecies literally to the tee , and how this Christianity is so righteous and truthful and full of integrity.....

Yet you honor him knowing its the wrong day associating him with a pagan holiday ...

....he walks away shaking his head ... and i am supposed to believe you?

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Why don't we let God be the judge. Judge not others lest ye be judged...ring any bells? We are supposed to show others we are christians by our LOVE. Not by our legalistic zealotry. Telling others about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is not a bad thing. Whatever day it is...that is completely irrelevant. Winning souls for Christ should be our primary concern!

I am always surprised when Christians attack one another. They say that the Christian army is the only army that shoots its wounded. Gandhi after reading the bible agreed with its teachings and said he would become a Christian but for one thing...Christians. Because they do not practice what the bible teaches.

Beating people over the head with a legalistic bludgeon will convince no one. Just the opposite it drives them away. Jesus came not to CONDEMN but to SAVE! End of story.

It is love , the truth .. the bible why do you fight so hard to ignor the word and cling to the pagan day?

You might as well be saying stop hitting me with the truth i want God to judge me....I feel judged because you keep quoting me these scriptures...

1. is Yahushuah/ Jesus the passover lamb slain on passover as prophecied?

2.Did he rise from the dead on first fruits or Easter?

I am not clinging to a Pagan anything. I know what the origins of Easter/Aster/Ashteroth are. I know that the rabbit and the egg were fertility symbols to pagan deities. I do not participate in Easter Egg hunts. Nor do I use the term Easter. I prefer Resurrection Sunday.

Whether that falls on the Feast of Firstfruits or is off by a few days or even a month is not relevant to most of Christianity. What is important is repeating the resurrection story of Jesus so that the lost can be saved. The Jews celebrate Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Tabernacles, etc. Christians are not bound to observe them as we are not under the Law. Paul's only rules to gentiles were these.

Acts 21:25
"But concerning the Gentiles who have believed, we wrote, having decided that they should abstain from meat sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication."

Jesus said in Matthew the greatest commandments were these:

Matthew 22:37-40
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

This is the first and greatest commandment.

And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

That is the entire bible in a nutshell. Put God first in your life and treat others how you would like to be treated and all the rest will fall into place.

AngelHeart lifted up a prayer that the churches would be full and that people would be saved. We should all support that regardless of whatever day it is. Saving souls is more important then trying to score intellectual points on technical grounds that most Christians are going to disagree with you on. As Christians we should be lifting one another up not tearing one another down.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

The Lord died for the sinners not the righteous. Was it not the righteous ones who crucified the Lord. The religious pharisees thought they knew it all but if they did they would know they were crucifying the one they say they are worshipping.

And all of us (christians)are saved by Gods grace and not by what we do. And we are all still sinners but we are just now forgiven for our sins and we need to help show the lost sinners how to be saved now to.

And it is because of christians always trying to be self rightteous that makes me not want to call myself a christian anymore.

I would rather be called a forgiven sinner because really that is what christians are if they like it or not.

And christians are no better then the lost sinners the only difference is they are forgiven and are saved and love Jesus and try and love others the best way they can. And try and walk in love and not judgement and condemnation!!!

But it is hard to love other christians that are always trying to be self righteous and judge and condemn each other when they are not perfect.

So what gives christians the right to judge each
other when they are not perfect either.

And if God does not judge us then either should we. And we should just respect each others choices we make.

And if the majority of forgiven sinners like to remember Jesus on a pagan holiday well at least they are remembering him and not out forgetting about him like the world is.

And Abbershay I respect what you are saying but honestly it is not your job to judge others I know you are saying this out of love for Jesus.

But let Jesus be the judge it is his job not yours.

You are not perfect and do not have that right only Jesus does. Because you are a sinner just like all of us that is now forgiven.

And you should just be loving us for who we are just like Jesus does.

Because remember Jesus is no respector of sin. And if it is wrong to remember Jesus on a Pagan holiday and a sin well Jesus knows we are all sinners and he did not come to condemn us for our sins but to set us free from them and to save us.

So if Jesus does not condemn us for it then either should you.

And God always turns evil around for his good and his glory. So if God is going to use a pagan holiday for his glory then who am I to question God.

Because that is exactly what I am asking God to do is use this holiday Easter for his glory. And you can't be unhappy about that now can you???

I know God would not be so why should you be.

Because do you really think that God would be upset if this weekend Jesus won souls for the Kingdom even if it was not the right day I don't think so.

I think God would be happy because that is why we are here is because God is giving more time to the lost to repent and come to Jesus and if he can use this pagan holiday to do it I think it will be a victory for God and all of us!!!!

A big AMEN to what you just said, Angelheart!!Well said!!

Hugs from your sis!

P.S. You too, Knight Michael!! Well put!!

I'm liking this 'affirmation', too.

~ ~
Patty Hayes (3 Apr 2010)
"Happy Resurrection Day to YOU!!"

Happy Resurrection Day to YOU!!

I believe that this will be the first year that Christians all around the world will be meeting for Resurrection Day on the same day. This is historical so I heard, as in different parts of the world Resurrection Day falls on different days. I think this is awesome.

I pray this Resurrection season will be full of unexpected surprises and blessing for each of you and your family.

In the love of Christ,

Patty Hayes

Happy Resurrection Day to YOU!!

I believe that this will be the first year that Christians all around the world will be meeting for Resurrection Day on the same day. This is historical so I heard, as in different parts of the world Resurrection Day falls on different days. I think this is awesome.

I pray this Resurrection season will be full of unexpected surprises and blessing for each of you and your family.

In the love of Christ,

Tom

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I like that Donna and Tom HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY TO YOU
ALL!!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com