Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Watch the Lamb

AngelHeart - I think the meat of the word has been given throughout this thread, and rather than condemnation of Ray Boltz, I believe that God is using all that has transpired here as one more means to reach out to Mr Boltz.

And one of our own at Rita, TN Dove, seems to be who God is putting in place to hopefully reach him. Things had to be worked out to come to the place and plan for this to happen, and in that above all, I see God's compassion and reaching out to Ray thru TN, as His great love and desire that no man perish. Rather than condemnation it is God's love in action here toward the sinner, and I don't see or believe that any condemnation was meant from anyone. I believe God is working this all out for good, and hopefully Ray Boltzs' repentence. Blessings.

Kolleen
HTTL - My appreciation for your strong stand, all based in God's word. I want to thank you for bringing to the forefront the fear of the Lord, where He is to be honored, reverenced, worshipped and believed above all things. "Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the King" 1 Peter 2

TN Dove, you would be honoring the Lord God and honoring Ray Boltz to bring God's word to him once again, in the light of the truth that has been posted here today.

You may be one of the last one's the Lord sends to Mr Boltz - who knows!

Bless you TN - God's blessings and all wisdom from the Holy Spirit as you prepare for this time with Mr Boltz, that you will have no interruptions and that the enemy will be bound from stopping Ray's ear's, mind, and heart from receiving truth in the fear of the Lord.

Wow . . your Spirit-filled reply sure has my heart, Kolleen . . . wonderfully said!!!!

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

This is where we are headed. It has already started in the UK. God have mercy on us when we try to speak the truth of His word and things like this happen.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/apr/10040103.html

Quote from Holy To The Lord----

"Why do people always equate warning people about the path they are on, and the blatant sin they are living in, as hatred. Jesus did this more than anybody except maybe the prophets that the children of Israel usually persecuted and killed. Jesus cried out about this too. Warning people is the opposite of hatred. It takes courage and committment and yes, love, to tell someone the truth when you know they aren't going to like it.

What you say sounds so sweet, but the reality is that God commands us to be holy for He is holy, repent, repent, repent. He told Mary Magdelene to go and sin no more."

amen and amen...wowee......this is truth....thank u HTTT

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com