Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Perry Stone - "In The Beginning Is The End"

Perry Stone this week: In The Beginning Is The End, Part 1. Great teaching!

http://www.voe.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=152&Itemid=89

Re: Perry Stone - "In The Beginning Is The End"

Texas Sue,
What a powerfull blessing that was.Especially tell-
ing W.D..To leave God's church and Israel alone.
WOW!This vessel has listened to Perry Stone for yrs.
Thank you again.
Bless you,
Star

Star, yes, I thought Perry was very bold to look into that camera and tell all in Washington, D.C. to get their hands off of the land in Israel and leave it alone! What a strong man of God telling the truth and speaking boldly.

I met him once at a conference. I was looking through his materials on the book table and he came up and was telling me what each book was about. He is just down to earth kind of person and easy to talk to also. If we are here long enough that I get the opportunity to go to Israel, it will be with his group. He really knows Israel and the Bible.

Perry is a great teacher. Thanks, T/S.

I have been listening to him for several years and have learned some much from him and hagee. They know so much about te jewish teaching which is so amazing and bring new light to the bible. I watch every spisode I can. I too would love to go to Ireal with him.

Perry Stone certainly is religious. Let's see if he's at the Wedding Supper.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Perry Stone is one of the most grounded in scripture, well versed in word meanings from Hebrew and Greek of any teacher on the scene today. He is also one of the most well respected ministers and teachers by both Christians and Jews. I have followed him for years and never heard him teach anything that was not scriptural. He is just about my favorite teacher of all time. Hope I get to sit next to him and his wife at the wedding supper. What an honor that would be. They will be there if nobody else makes it.

This vessel agrees with you T/s.I too have learned
a lot from his biblical teaching.And praise the Lord.Brother stone has slowed his speech down.
T/S,thank you again for your post.
Bless you,
Star

Texas Sue
Star, yes, I thought Perry was very bold to look into that camera and tell all in Washington, D.C. to get their hands off of the land in Israel and leave it alone! What a strong man of God telling the truth and speaking boldly.

I met him once at a conference. I was looking through his materials on the book table and he came up and was telling me what each book was about. He is just down to earth kind of person and easy to talk to also. If we are here long enough that I get the opportunity to go to Israel, it will be with his group. He really knows Israel and the Bible.

Agreed with You Texas Sue, He is speaking the truth. Holy Spirit is with Him and take care of Him.

Gates of Hell don't prevail to the church, Wow, listen what he told us ...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com