Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE BRIDE MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO WHEAT HARVEST....THIRD DAY....LORA SHIPLEY

THE BRIDE MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE WHEAT HARVEST!
THE BARLEY MUST BE REMOVED TO BRING IN THE HARVEST OF THE WHEAT….

THE REMOVAL OF THE FIRSTFUITS BARLEY BRIDE WILL USHER IN THE FIRSTFRUITS OF THE WHEAT HARVEST

THE BARLEY IS THE BRIDE: REMOVAL MONTH 1

UNDERSTANDING BARLEY AND FIRSTFRUITS: Briefly, the barley is the known as the Firstfruit of the harvest. The bride of Christ is the barley, the firstfruit from the barley harvest; Jesus was the firstfruit from the dead and rose on the Feast of Firstfruit which is the first day of the waving of the barley; the Counting of the Omer; the day the sickle is taken to the sheaf and is lifted up and waved before the lord. The Bride of Christ is as he is… overcomer, victorious, holy… single minded, a wise virgin. (For more understanding go to the bottom of the page)

· The Barley will be caught up Month1 – Joel 2:23

· HE RESERVES UNTO US THE LATTER RAIN FOR THE WEEKS OF THE HARVEST: our God,that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Jer. 5:24

· Month 1 brings the former rain and the latter rain

· The Wheat is the result of the rain, Joel 2:24

· The Barley must be removed prior to the Wheat harvest. Joel 2:16

· The Barley must be in the canopy/nuptial chamber/bed and come out when the wheat is ready and full on the threshing floor.

· Their soul- wheat…wine…shall be as a watered garden!

THE BARLEY BRIDE IS IN THE MARRIAGE, THE NUPTIAL BED, THE KINGS CHAMBER IN MONTH 1. THE NEXT HARVEST IS THE HARVESTING OF THE WHEAT. In Joel 2:16-23

Month 1 will be the “catching away” of the “barley firstfruit bride” Hosea 6:2-3, and the entering into closet/canopy nuptial bed, the marriage with the bridegroom. The Bride and Groom come out of their chamber, because the Lord has pity on his people, he sends corn and wine and oil to satisfy his people; to feed them to nourish them. Joel 2:16 the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. The latter rain has caused the watered the seed and brought forth fruit!!! It is time to gather the fruit… 23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.((( we are in Month 1 now!))) 24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil (anointing from the former and latter rain that will be shower and water the seed and bring forth fruit).

Month 1 will cause the rain, the former rain (HIS teaching) and HE will cause the come down the latter rain (means March/April/Month 1) in the first Month. And the floors, the HARVEST FLOORS SHALL BE FULL OF WHEAT, and the vast shall overflow with wine and oil.

The latter rain- Month 1 will bring the rain, and their soul shall be a watered garden the Wheat and the Wine and the Oil.

Jer 31:12

Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

The bride of Christ: who is the bride? Click here to read more.

NOTES AND SCRIPTURES:

· (Strongs:H2646- Chamber and closet=canopy/ nuptial bed) Note: chamber and canopy with H2646 is mentioned ONE Time in the scripture: AV — chamber 1, closet 1, defence 1

· THE LATTER RAIN IS THE MARCH AND APRIL RAIN- Strongs: H4456 latter rain, spring rain) the March and April rains which mature the crops of Palestine
· THE EARLY RAIN IS WHEN HE TAUGHT US- Strongs: H3844 (early) rain (TWOT) teacher

17Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

19Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

20But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

JOEL 2: 16Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

21Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

22Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

HISTORY OF THE "THIRD DAY"- A LOOK BACK GIVES US WINDOW INTO THE FUTURE!

Offering, Resurrection, liberation, healing,
presence of the Lord, royal apparel, a wedding with wine.

Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Jesus the firstfruits from the grave established and set a pattern being raised on the "third day". Hos.6:2

The “third day” is the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the third day is the Feast of Firstfruits. On the third day, the sickle is taken to the barley, cut in the set apart and sanctified fields. The barley firstfruit offering begins the Counting of the Omer; the Bride is the barley, the bride will be a type of the lifting up and the waving, by our High Priest Jesus. The barley is sifted and pounded and baked into a loaf of barley, and brought before the alter of the Lord and lifted up. The bride is a type of Loaf of Barley. click here to understand what 1 loaf of barley can do.

THE DAY OFFERS PROPHETIC INSIGHT:
The “third day” gives us a picture of offering( Issac) , resurrection (Jesus), liberation (Jacob), healing (Hezekiah), the presence of the lord (Moses, Israelites) , and being clothed in royalty (Esther), and a wedding(Galilee)

A SACRAFICE
It was on the Third day that Abraham saw the palace that he would offer up Isaac. Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.Gen 22:4- (The place where he offered up Issac)

LIBERATION: It was the third day that Jacob trouble ended and he fled Laban. And it was told Laban on the third day that Jacob was fled. Gen 31:22-

THE PRESENCE OF GOD: It was the third day that God told Moses to be ready for God to come down And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai. Ex 19:11

A HEALING: It was on the third day that Hezekiah could go up unto the house of the Lord! Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. 2 Kings 20:5

PUTTING ON OF ROYAL APPAREL: It was on the Third day that Esther put on her royal apparel. Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on [her] royal [apparel], and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house. Will the bride of Christ be putting on her royal garment on the third day? ( a entire book could be written about this verse alone.)PERHAPS APPROPRIATE FOR THE RESURRECTION DAY

RESSURECTION:It was the third day that Jesus was raised up.From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Math 16:21

A PATTERN SET FOR THE BRIDE:The Third day he was shown openly; Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Acts 10:40 . Will the bride of Christ follow this pattern set by Jesus reaffirmed by Paul in Col. 2:16-17, and show themselves openly to the friends family and testify and minster to them as Jesus did? It appears so! click here to read more.

A MARRIAGE AND WINE: It was on the third day there was a marriage Jesus “was there” and his disciples were called to it! And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. John 2:1-2 Clearly the third day gives us glimpse into WHAT HE THIRD DAY MAY BRING IN THE FUTURE! A marriage on the THIRD DAY and Jesus will call his disciples to the Marriage where he has prepared the wine!

THE PROPHETIC PICTURE PUT TOGETHER: Clearly the The “third day” gives us a picture of offering( Issac) , resurrection (Jesus), liberation (Jacob), healing (Hezekiah), the presence of the lord (Moses, Israelites) , and being clothed in royalty (Esther), and a wedding(Galilee). Look at the patterns in scripture...the third day presents to us a prophetic picture showing us more things to come on this THIRD DAY!!!!
LOOK TO THE FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS .... "THE THIRD DAY" THIS YEAR AND EVERY YEAR UNTIL HIS RETURN, this year looks like a good candidate.

Refresher on Firstfruits:
1Cor.15:20. If Jesus it the Firstfruit from the dead and he was raised up on the ‘third day”;the pattern that is before us, and the Feast of Firstfruits is the pattern set. Paul tells us of still things to come. Col 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath [days]: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.The Feast of Firstfruit is considered a Holy Day, one of God's appointed feast.

Jesus fulfilled the four Feast of Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Pentecost. We know that Jesus is THE Firstfruits; Paul has established that in Col.2:16-17 that there still is more to come with these four feast, the four feast have not been disqualified. So does this pattern now established by Christ give us, those who are his firstfruits a pattern to follow. But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept. We are told in James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. We SHOULD BE? Are all firstfruits? Apparently not, but we "should be", those that are associated with the Barley Harvest, (see the study on Firstfruits and Barley) are considered Firstfruits, which are the bride of Christ, the overcomers, the repentant, those who hold onto sound doctrine, those who have not lost there first love
Members Area
Sign In or RegisterRecent Forum Posts
Clues to Rapture Time Frame
by scuggers 16 hours ago
VISIONS/DREAMS OF MOUNTAINS, SEA AND MOONS
by Lora Shipley 22 hours ago
CALENDAR FOR THE PASSOVER WEEK- VIDEO
by scuggers 6 days ago
Visons and Dreams
by Lora Shipley 13 days ago
More...Recent Blog Entries
BRIEF INTRO TO THE SONGS- READ AT PASSOVER!
by anonymous | 0 comments
SONGS 3 - IN DEPTH STUDY-Those from Wildernes, the 144,000, crowining
Songs-3- Summary Those from the wilderness, the 144,000, the crowning
SONG Chapter 3 Part 1- The Foolish Virgin & Darkness/tribulation
by anonymous | 1 comments Upcoming Events
FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS- Easter
Saturday, Apr 3 at 6:00 pm
COUNTING OF THE OMER DAY 4

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: THE BRIDE MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO WHEAT HARVEST....THIRD DAY....LORA SHIPLEY

DREAM....THE THIRD DAY IS HERE?? Virginia A.

This morning around 2:05AM while sleeping I was shown a large billboard or like a large TV screen. I felt the Lord was showing me something that had to do with the THIRD DAY. I woke up partially and still saw the billbord as it was huge. I felt in my spirit that the time we are living in is about TO CHANGE DRASTICALLY!!! This dream went on for sometime.In my spirit I felt HE WAS ANNOUNCING SOMETHING AND THAT IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

A verse that came to me was "ON THE THIRD DAY WAS THE MARRIAGE OF CANA OF GALILEE" John 2:1-13

It was here where He performed His first miracle. It was here that 6 waterpots of stone that Jesus told His deciples to fill with water. From what I understand those 6 waterpots represent 6000 years...
This is where He turned the water into wine...the best was kept until the last...perhaps this is what is soon going to happen.The OUTPOURING OF THE FORMER AND LATTER RAIN. All of this took place just before the Passover which I found quite interesting. This miracle manifested forth HIS GLORY. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD HIS GLORY IS GOING TO FALL MIGHTLY...this has been propheszised over and over again and is spoken in the Book of Joel.IT HAS HAPPENED HERE AND THERE BUT NOT LIKE WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.

I would also like to mention that the message 'A SHIFT HAPPENING AT EASTER fits quite well with what I fet the Lord was showing me. I do not say that the rapture is about to happen at present, however sometime either this spring or sometime in the fall..

We are to claim HIS RESURRECTION LIFE OVER OURSELVES, OUR MINISTRY, OUR FAMILIES, OUR FINANCES,OUR CHURCHES....we are to claim this releasing of this life.

HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!

GOD BLESS....MARANATHA...Virginia

Re: THE BRIDE MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO WHEAT HARVEST....THIRD DAY....LORA SHIPLEY

Thanks, Virginia.

Lora Shipley's messages are so right on!!!! She has many more posted on her sight...One on David is Great! Her knowledge of the scriptures has meant many, many hours of study. She has also received dreams and visions that are listed along with others.

VERY INFORMATIVE AND SUCH A BLESSING!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Happy Firstfruits!

Virginia Arnke
Lora Shipley's messages are so right on!!!! She has many more posted on her sight...One on David is Great! Her knowledge of the scriptures has meant many, many hours of study. She has also received dreams and visions that are listed along with others.

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

only ~ 4 hours till sunrise! Lord, we are coming home!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

scuggers
Happy Firstfruits!

Virginia Arnke

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

only ~ 4 hours till sunrise! Lord, we are coming home!

So please break these times down to times we average Joes understand. Please!? I just don't understand military time settings, that's all. That's precisely what these Jerusalem times are.

Did you see this Scuggers?

We can now look forward to PENTECOST FOR A POSSIBILITY OF HIS COMING!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com