Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD TOMORROW

This vessel prays,THE HAPPIEST RESURRECTION DAY
tomorrow.To all of the RITA FAMILY. And I need prayer.
This vessel has a cold.
I pray,the LORD blesses all of you.Richly and
abundantly.In every area of your life.
In JESUS name,
Star

Re: RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD TOMORROW

Star, Thank you for this dear blessing!! Praying that you will be blessed also tomorrow and that cold will go away quick!! Love you in Christ, Melissa

Praying for your cold to disappear!

and Happy Resurrection Day too!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Dearest Star, when I am celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus tomorrow I will be thinking about all those angels lined up and ready to blow the trumpets. What a picture that makes in our hearts. May you have a very blessed and happy day Star!

This vessel has a cold, too. Really a combined sinus / allergy thing that was brought on by a head cold.

Please for me, too. I've been trying to kick it for a week.

Thanks.

You know I'm for you, sister Star.

Dear Star; On the eve of the holiest day of the year, please get well and thank you for your posting. Bless You!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Star...I am praying for you...you should have let me know....Lord...please send your word and heal Star of this allergy cold that has been trying to get her down.

HAVE A WONDERFUL RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!

CJ...THANK YOU FOR POSTING DIANE WALKERS' MESSAGE...I also read another message from someone else early in 2009 that the Lord told her the exact same thing.

PRAISE THE LORD....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dearest Star and TN Dove.

May our Heavenly Father wrap you under His shadowing wings. May He lay His healing hands upon you to restore you to full health. May the sickness within you be rebuked and depart from your body. May you be comforted with the Lord's loving embrace. Wishing you and all on RITA a glorious Resurrection Sunday!

Knight Michael
Dearest Star and TN Dove.

May our Heavenly Father wrap you under His shadowing wings. May He lay His healing hands upon you to restore you to full health. May the sickness within you be rebuked and depart from your body. May you be comforted with the Lord's loving embrace. Wishing you and all on RITA a glorious Resurrection Sunday!

Amen! Beautiful prayer, Knight Michael!!

Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday, too!!

Praying in agreement for Star and TN Dove. I pray the healing power of Jesus over you.

Happy Resurrection Day and God bless you both.

Love............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Sorry to hear you have a cold Star. Lord, please take away Star's cold in Jesus' name. AMEN.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com