<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is Everyone Ready to go yet... & without spot or wrinkle?

"Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." — Ephesians 5:25-27

Re: Is Everyone Ready to go yet... & without spot or wrinkle?

Where did you find this picture? IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, that must be a RITA poster at the bottom of the stairs because she has her red roses.

TN dear Bro,

Great picture
Can we start going up the stairs? PLEASE!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Texas Sue
Where did you find this picture? IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, that must be a RITA poster at the bottom of the stairs because she has her red roses.

Yes, T/S! If I was to design a RITA poster, that would be it!!! I found it somewhere out on Google.

I can't wait ‘til Charity sees it.

& YES, Paul! Ready when you are. Let's GO, bro!! Race you to the top!!

I can't WAIT to take another dip in that River of Life.

GLORIOUS PICTURE !!!!
Lord , we love you very much tonite , and we are waiting for you . Bless you Lord for Your wonderful plans for all of Your children , new homes for them , jOY unspeakable in Heaven , walking with YOU each hour !!!

Well, I don't know about spots and wrinkles, but I'm still in a big battle with my aunt's assisted living. I'm certain it's a spiritual warfare thing, because the owners keep lying about me and I keep filing complaints with the state against them. Everytime they do something crooked, I out them, and then one of them says, "I thought SHE was supposed to be a Christian!"

I will probably be doing this when Jesus comes back, and I would like to disappear right in front of them in the rapture, but they have a restraining order so I can't. It's filled with false accusations of course, which the judge didn't even believe, but then a false witness claimed I threw one of the owners againt the wall several times, so the judge believed there was "some kind of scuffle".

I do have too much Irish to walk away from a fight, and there are 3 severed heads on my coat of arms, but in this day and age I know better than to try to throw someone against the wall (I'm also 56 years old). But I will not rest until I get my aunt out of that viper's nest where she is residing! Maybe she will just be raptured out!

Anyway, I expect Jesus is going to find some of us in some spiritual warfare when he comes back!

Thank you for that picture TN Dove. As soon as I saw it I said to myself I need to save it on the computer. It really is that beautiful! Love, Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Earthangel
I do have too much Irish to walk away from a fight, and there are 3 severed heads on my coat of arms, but in this day and age I know better than to try to throw someone against the wall (I'm also 56 years old). But I will not rest until I get my aunt out of that viper's nest where she is residing! Maybe she will just be raptured out!

I've been for you, Earthangel. Hang in there. That sounds reallly abusive. I'd see about moving her to another assisted living situation, if you can.

Hopefully, we'll be gone soon, & you won't have to deal with it any more.

Hi TN Dove,

Thanks, it probably sounds kind of unbelievable, what I said. But yes, it is really going on. Thanks for the prayers. It really is my poor aunt who is paying the price.

Earthangel, did you ever get Adult Protective Services involved? Just wondering.

TN Dove, maybe Lynn would like to use this picture for the top of the RITA board. It really is awesome.

Texas Sue
TN Dove, maybe Lynn would like to use this picture for the top of the RITA board. It really is awesome.

Good idea... sending to her now.

TN Dove YES, Paul! Ready when you are. Let's GO, bro!! Race you to the top!![8-)

"Race you to the top" - Love it! That made me smile Kerry. Just picturing it.

That is a beautiful picture - I would love to see it at the top of RITA.

Absolutely beautiful, Kerry!

Lord, only You can make us spot 'n' wrinkle-free! Help us to continually submit ourselves to Your Spirit's work in our heart's, that we may not be ashamed at Your coming! We long to see You face to face, Lord Jesus. We love you!!!

I was alone and cold and hungry and dirty and you came along and fed me and washed me and gave me a warm place to curl up beside you and listen to your soft strong wonderful voice.

You are coming to the door and my ears and my nose sense it and my tail wags as I sit and know you will turn the latch and you will gather me as I nuzzle my face in your arms.

Soon, very soon Master, for you have redeemed me, and my joy is complete, with all you provide, I bark to all, come join, I bark to you, come sooner, for you are the provider, come soon, come soon!

Yes I am ready to go, there are many feilds and adventures awaiting with you!

LOVE that picture!! My first thought is...boy, oh boy...I better have a glorified body or someone is going to have to help me up those stairs

No, I, myself, am not without spot or blemish, but JESUS is, and His blood covers over my sins because I have accepted His atoning sacrifice. THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME.

Dee
LOVE that picture!! My first thought is...boy, oh boy...I better have a glorified body or someone is going to have to help me up those stairs

LOL, Dee. Me, too!

Rhonda
No, I, myself, am not without spot or blemish, but JESUS is, and His blood covers over my sins because I have accepted His atoning sacrifice. THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME.

Amen, Rhonda!

When God looks at us, it is through the rose-colored glasses of the blood of Yeshua!

Earthangel
Well, I don't know about spots and wrinkles, but I'm still in a big battle with my aunt's assisted living. I'm certain it's a spiritual warfare thing, because the owners keep lying about me and I keep filing complaints with the state against them. Everytime they do something crooked, I out them, and then one of them says, "I thought SHE was supposed to be a Christian!"

I will probably be doing this when Jesus comes back, and I would like to disappear right in front of them in the rapture, but they have a restraining order so I can't. It's filled with false accusations of course, which the judge didn't even believe, but then a false witness claimed I threw one of the owners againt the wall several times, so the judge believed there was "some kind of scuffle".

Anyway, I expect Jesus is going to find some of us in some spiritual warfare when he comes back!

Earthangel;
I think you need to give up the fight and give it to God. I think you are alot like me and we want to be in control. When I get like that I always feel in my spirit that if I want victory in the situation I have to give up control and give it to God. That means not giving it to God one day & taking it back the next day. Give it to God, ask God to forgive you and to bless them that are causing this situation at the assisted living place...then wait and let God do the work!! He is more than able!! Praise God!!

I don't think I really should give up this fight at this point, but that I should think twice before I react. I am in communication with my cousin who has power of attorney to try to move my aunt; it is the only way that it will happen, and she doesn't see what I see. Someone told me the restraining order succeeded because the Holy Spirit doesn't want me going over there, physically, and I think that is right.

I think there is a purpose in events where there is spiritual warfare, ie demon involvement. What I believe is that it is likely that all the people on once side of this battle have a moral compass, and those on the other, don't.

No, Texas Sue, I have not yet called Adult Protective Services, but I think I will at some point; I am still filing complaints with Assisted Living Licensing.

LOVE THE PICTURE!!!! THE STEPS LOOK LIKE A LONG WALK...HOWEVER, THANK GOODNESS WE WILL NOT HAVE TO WALK IT...WE WILL FLY ABOVE IT!!!

Thanks for posting it...

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Yippers!!! I'm MORE than ready to go!!! Jesus already took care of my spots & wrinkles on Golotha.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com