<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WARNING!!!....FALSE ACCUSATSIONS...A WORD FROM THE LORD...Virginia A.

Hi!

I received a message from the Lord early Sunday morning, around 2:30AM while sleeping. It was totally unexpected and I pray that everyone who reads it will ask the Lord for wisdom and disicernment. I have never received this type of message before and I believe it is quite URGENT!!!

I heard the following words as though the Lord was speaking to me face to face: "WHISPERER MEMBER IN THE BODY OF CHRIST". I heard these words several times. I woke up wondering just what the Lord was trying to say and what they meant and to WHOM WAS HE SPEAKING TO. I asked the Lord what was He trying to tell me. I waited for a short time and all of a sudden I heard the words "FALSE ACCUSATIONS".

I then got up and went into my study and got out my Bible concordance and looked up the word 'WHISPERER'.
The following verses are what I found:

Pr. 16:28 "A pervese man sows strife, and a 'whisperer' separates friends."

Pr. 17:9 "He who repeats or harps on a matter separates even friends."..

In my Bible under 'WHISPERER'.. gosspier...separates chief friends.

My dictionary speaks of whispering as one who speaks in a quiet voice but also speaks of a person who whipsers as one who circulates rumors and causes much harm.

I knew the Lord wanted me to post this and to wait until this morning since yesterday was RESURRECTION SUNDAY. I also felt He was speaking to someone on this website that needed to hear this.

I called Star this morning and related the message to her and we prayed about it...She saw the Lord blocking something that is going on that most likely He wants stopped IMMEDIATELY!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: WARNING!!!....FALSE ACCUSATSIONS...A WORD FROM THE LORD...Virginia A.

AMEN!

Pr. 17:9 "He who repeats or harps on a matter separates even friends."

Sometimes we need to just l-e-t i-t g-o.

Everyone ask yourself, "Is this post I'm writing building this person up, or tearing them to pieces?".

Even the harshest rebukes should be said in LOVE, not arrogance! None of us have arrived... YET.

Virginia . . I receive this message, too . . thanks for not holding back what our Lord is saying.

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Did I miss something here?

Amen Virginia. Thank you for this word. Love, Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Thank you for your replies. This was a message that was not easy to post but I knew I had to be OBEDIENT to what He told me. I was not trying to step on anyones toes because the message was a message I would never had thought up by myself. I only CAN PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE FELT HE COULD COUNT ON ME TO POST IT. He has much invested in people He uses and the messages they put out...whether its writing books, giving out prophecies, warnings, whatever.

MARANATHA....Virginia

Virginia Arnke
Thank you for your replies. This was a message that was not easy to post but I knew I had to be OBEDIENT to what He told me. I was not trying to step on anyones toes because the message was a message I would never had thought up by myself. I only CAN PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE FELT HE COULD COUNT ON ME TO POST IT. He has much invested in people He uses and the messages they put out...whether its writing books, giving out prophecies, warnings, whatever.

MARANATHA....Virginia

But... what does the Lord mean by the FALSE ACCUSATIONS part? I'm completely stymied by that part!!!

I only wrote what the Lord told me...what it most likely is referring to people who are speaking of someone or something that is not true...speaking falsly of someone who is is speaking the truth, and someone comes along and says it is not...

If you hear a message from someone and you say it is not true or that person is a false prophet and that person is not a false prophet...you are accusing that person falsly...(I pray that makes sense)

Virginia

Virginia Arnke
I only wrote what the Lord told me...what it most likely is referring to people who are speaking of someone or something that is not true...speaking falsly of someone who is is speaking the truth, and someone comes along and says it is not...

If you hear a message from someone and you say it is not true or that person is a false prophet and that person is not a false prophet...you are accusing that person falsly...(I pray that makes sense)

Virginia

Oooh!!! Now I get!!! Like the V-8 commercial, conking myself at the side of my head.

TY Virginia, for clearing that up for dense little me.

Virginia I don't think a truer word could be spoken.
Amen. Thanks for speaking it out.

Thank you Virginia for posting this word from the Lord. Bless your faithfulness .... this sounds like a true word of warning.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com