Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
take a look @ the Apostate church . . .

Oprah's talk is harrowing, that she would conclude her 'belief's, as a higher consciousnesses over Christ's Truth.

Her 'end of search' she finds satisfying is so tragic . . she's now heard clearly as this debate reveals, the Truth of the Bible, The God of the Bible, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST as the Truth of Salvation and having a relationship with HIM . .

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Re: take a look @ the Apostate church . . .

Oh, dear ones, this is one of best apologetics I've ever heard.

Thank you Bill Keller for heralding the absoluteness of right and wrong, and saying to Oprah that she can't save herself, but only JESUS CHRIST!!

I pray this gets all around the world . . Oprah's religion exposed . . .

Can you believe it? Oprah says that she's a 'christian' who believes there's many ways to christianity, that there 'can't possibly be only one way" . . .

As we know, it's her 'influence' among the unenlightened that is disheartening. Still, JESUS is in control, and He knows all those who will believe His gospel.

Now these are the ones I believe that Jesus says to that He will spew out of His mouth..Not someone who truely believes that He came and died on the cross and and He is he only way to the Father, and is not perfect...

Donna...

First of all, thank you for being so gracious. I got a bit over zealous. (to say the least) Sorry!

Ok, I'm back to myself again. I find that so sad what someone as influential as Oprah has on this counry. If the Lord doesn't save her, her judgement will be great, as she has brought so many down the same road with her.

She and all the others need our prayers.

YBIC
Steve

Dearest Donna - first, I am so glad that you and your husband is doing alright after the earthquake! I'm like a mother hen over the ones here at RITA that live out in CA with the earthquakes!

My goodness at the saddness about all the celebs that get money and then think they have the answer to everything - but to think they know more than the Lord and His word is crazy! I also feel sorry for the people that trusts what these celebs say without checking the word of God for the truth!!!

LOVE YOU DONNA - GLAD YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!!

Donna did you feel the quake? Is there still water in your pool?

Thanks for posting this Donna. I use to really repect Oprah until she started promoting this New Age garbage. Now I do not watch her.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com