Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A BIG APOLOGY

Hi all...

I want to apologize to all that read Donna's post yesterday about Choo Thomas' word. I believe the Lord gave my some much needed insight, but that where I went off on the deep end. Instead of just stating what I saw and leaving it lie, I got way over zealous and trampelled on people instead. On one post, I wish I could remove, as I defended myself and that's never necessary. Instead pride sets in. Ouch!!! Sorry!

So to all of Rita and that means all, my humblest apology. I need to make my yes', a yes and my no's, a no.

You all mean the world to me, and I long to see each of you when the Lord comes for us very soon. Red roses in hand!

Thank you for forgiving!!

YBIC
Steve

Re: A BIG APOLOGY

Dearest Steve - Just wanted to tell you that I love you - no judgement here - I have too big a tree in my own eye to point out a small splinter in someone else's eye! Hope to see all of you in heaven with our Lord Jesus real soon! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Oh Steve do not let the enemy beat you up..or you beat yourself up either.

Today is a new day and Gods mercies are new every morning....

I have no idea what you are talking about anyway...lol

no I saw the thread but I did not see anything that was offensive written by you.....

Now stop being silly.... no i am just kidding.

Ms Victor and Susan...

Thank you for your words. Ms Joyful... you actually may have hit the nail on the head. But my love for the Lord goes way beyond anything. Pride, well that guy tends to get in the way of things sometimes. Also, I never mean to step on other people's faith or toes.

We are so close to seeing our wonderful Savior and I long for that moment. He's more to me than absolutely anything.

Blessings on you.

YBIC
Steve

I so understand, Steve, . . I see a gentle heart in you, dear brother, in every one of your posts, . . . always have.

. . . . . . I wish I could remember who said it, and no doubt sounds cliche' . . but it sure applies to me, that . . "the more I learn about our God the less I know . .

I am still trying to get a grasp, though just a hint when contemplating our GOD the incredible Truth how BIG and INFINITE and ETERNAL and HOLY and MIGHTY TO SAVE HE is, and the Wonder of His RIGHTEOUS AND GLORIOUS HOLINESS, OH, HE IS SAVIOR ALTOGETHER SUPREME.

What would any of us do here if we didn't hold on to our confidence and assurance as believers knowing our blessed Wonderful Counselor and Teacher leads us deeper in Christ's Love through the Holy Spirit gladly possessing our souls . .

I am with you, Steve, giving Praise to our ABBA FATHER for sending our Adored JESUS, and PERFECT SACRIFICE, making Way for the Holy Spirit Whom we deeply trust indwelling us.

HE has our names written on the Palm of His Hand . . for all here who love HIM, He's the ONE and only Power Who keeps us on track, . . all here @ RITA are blessed.

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

No worries here, brother. We all have our good days & bad days.

Sometimes I feel like I'm more often in the ditch than on the road! But, as long as we keep trying to get this ole car back on track... that's the important thing.

This is me every other day:

Dear Sweet words !!!!Bless you Steve ! ALL !!
oh , Jesus is coming and we are all going HOME !
Happy days ! Thoughts of Joy !!! Glad tidings !!!!

Dear Steve,

You have nothing to apologize for.

I'm the one who needs to apologize. Without meaning to cause any strife, I was the one who brought up the fact the my spirit felt grieved whenever I read anything written by Choo Thomas, and that's what started the ball rolling. For this, I truly apologize to you, and to Donna for throwing a monkey wrench into her thread. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

Steve, you have a kind and humble heart that I appreciate very much. I think that Donna has a big heart herself. I just love you guys!!

Lisa...

Once again, I need to comment. YOU WERE NOT WRONG PERIOD!!! I wasn't wrong for making my statements either. Where I got off base was when I felt I needed to defend myself on what someone else had said. That's where the pride starts coming in. Also, what you said, I believe needed to be said. If we don't voice what the Spirit of God is saying to the body, then what are we good for.

Where I also got off base was trying to hammer it in. It's like "Get a grip, Steve". Once one has made their point, sometimes it's best to back away and leave it alone. Not everyone is going to agree!!!

I was happy with what I posted on the commentary having to do with the affect the book is having on so many. I'm very fearful for the ones who somehow think that her book is equal in any way with the Bible.

So no, thank you for posting. You were not wrong at all!! I just went too far with it.

Blessing on all you that have commented. I love you all dearly. Look forward to an eternity with each and every one.

YBIC
Steve

Dear Steve,

I hear where you're coming from. Personally I didn't see anything you said wrong, I just saw you defending what you believed in. I still think you did it with kindness.

Thanks for your understanding of where I was coming from, also.

Love you, dear brother!!

Can I just say that that thread helped me. I have debated in my spirit about Choo Thomas. Actually reading her experiences with the Lord made me feel like chopped liver..LOL...but I do know some very mature Christians who feel she is anointed and so I have let the jury stay out on her for me, not wanting to judge until I have more discernment.

I went and did as someone suggested and read the comments on amazon about her book to give me some food for thought. So that really helped me come to my own conclusion on whether I should read her book or not...I've had it on my Kindle for a while now. I am still very much learning on understanding which way the Spirit is directing me......what path, what to read...etc.

I've always enjoyed your posts, Steve W. I love what you said in this thread about pride also....because defensiveness is EXACTLY that...pride...and I am so guilty of that...so it will help me watch for that in the future.

So there ya go...I got TWO great tips out of the thread on Choo

Dee...

It funny that both you and I have had some of the same questions in life and seem to be made up very similar. I am not surprised that the book made you feel this way. I know that those that love her book, aren't going to change their mind, but for the ones that are made up as we are, it might.

Don't be afraid to put your spirit to the test. It was me that suggested anyone go onto Amazon and read the reviews. When people come out feeling like they don't measure up, that they are not holy enough, etc, then something is wrong. If you've read that commentary I posted from a few pastors commenting on the book and the outcomes, it's not pretty.

I can't stress enough that the enemy is on the war path to get born again, Bible believing Christians to put the powerful work of the Cross and the blood of Jesus and what He has done for us and cause us to go inward and stive. It nullifies the work that has already been done for us. It removes our freedom in Christ. We in essence nail Him onto the cross again.

It's not that we are Holy, but He who lives within us, who santifies us, says "come". You are spotless because of My Son. You are free and accepted because of what Jesus has done on the cross. We are not perfected by strife, but Glory to God, by His finished work. When He said "It is finished", then it is exactly that. Be liberated in Jesus Name.

Ok, I'm done preaching. Thank you for sharing and being willing to help others with what the Lord is showing you.

Blessings on you Dee. I'm so glad all this sharing has helped others. That's what the body of Christ is supposed to do.

YBIC
Steve

What makes RITA a green and beautiful oasis I think isn't that we get everything right and I'm one of those who knows what it's like to hit the send button before I hit my brain button! It's that the grace of the Lord is here, for sure and that is clear in all of the posts on this thread and all through this beautiful RITA place.

So, just hug and make up, okay? You're getting a little mushy here, don't ya think? (YOU KNOW I'M JK, DON'T YA?)

Ditta
the grace of the Lord is here, for sure and that is clear in all of the posts on this thread and all through this beautiful RITA place.

What a wonderful reminder, Ditta . . . There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place . . the Spirit of the LORD watches over RITAians . . Jesus knows how to keep us all united, in His Love as He continues to lead . .

Okay, Steve, I get it now. I always saw a person defending themselves as strength of conviction...not a matter of pride. The Lord showed me right now that defensiveness is pride because the person feels as if they have to attack the person back because their pride was hurt.

Defending the truth in the Bible to someone is one thing. Defensiveness is another. The Lord showed me the difference.

That's why in 1 Corinthians 13:5 the Bible says, "Love does not take into account a wrong suffered." In other words, it does not get defensive.

Jesus was the most humble person who ever lived. When He was attacked, He never defended Himself.

That is so hard for us to do, is not defend ourselves when attacked. Boy, is that hard. My first instinct is to defend myself when someone comes off the wall to me.

Got it. Thanks, Steve. You truly have a humble spirit to be able to see that and apologize. It takes a big person to do that. God bless you, brother.

Lisaleenie . . you sure are a sweetheart . . hugs,

Feeling blessed with everyone's comments . .

Ditta
What makes RITA a green and beautiful oasis I think isn't that we get everything right and I'm one of those who knows what it's like to hit the send button before I hit my brain button! It's that the grace of the Lord is here, for sure and that is clear in all of the posts on this thread and all through this beautiful RITA place.

Lisa...

You got it girl!!! Never be afraid to follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit and be bold to say what the Spirit is saying to you. Blessings to all that have posted. I'm so encouraged to see the hearts of everyone here.

Make sure Jesus stays number 1 in all of our time, thoughts and in everything we do. I'm speaking mostly to me!!! This site, while watching for our Lord's coming, is to build up the Body of Christ. This thread has done just that.

I love you all and look forward to seeing each of you when the Lord returns. Remember, we will know each other when we go home.

Blessings on all!!!

YBIC
Steve

Donna
Lisaleenie . . you sure are a sweetheart . . hugs,

Feeling blessed with everyone's comments . .

Thanks, Donna, you too!!

Steve
You got it girl!!! Never be afraid to follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit and be bold to say what the Spirit is saying to you. Blessings to all that have posted. I'm so encouraged to see the hearts of everyone here.

Amen, Steve! Good lesson for me, too!!

Amen, Steve! I am given to striving. It finally clicked with me....of course it helped that He told me to 'rest in Him'....of course I didn't understand what that meant and had to research it with the resources He laid in my path...LOL. I read something really cool....when we work, God rests and when we rest, God works.....so simple and yet such a hard thing for some of us to grasp! (like me :0).

He had to wear me down...well actually had the enemy wear me down for my own good. It is only after I have tried for a time and finally given up that I will give stuff over to Him. Tenacity isn't the best thing in all cases.

Bless your hearts Dee and Steve . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com