<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
When you're experiencing angelic visitations...

Do they put out a distinctive sweet flowery smell?

I'm asking, b/c everytime it seems--when ever I'm having a visitation by angel, I keep smelling this sweet perfumey aroma near me. Or it's a refreshing clean smell I smell near by me.

Do you too, experience this same thing?

Re: When you're experiencing angelic visitations...

Sometimes Roses for me.

A whole garden full of it.

SisterNChrist
Do they put out a distinctive sweet flowery smell?

I'm asking, b/c everytime it seems--when ever I'm having a visitation by angel, I keep smelling this sweet perfumey aroma near me. Or it's a refreshing clean smell I smell near by me.

Do you too, experience this same thing?

Yeah,,, some type of flower similar to a Rose..

I'd walk thru the house to see if the wife had gotten something new...lol

I have had a few of those but it's been awhile since I've had one...

Joseph

Yes, often. Especially when in deep prayer or heavy worship.

I was asking, b/c I had another visitation by an angel yesterday while I was sitting at my kitchen table. It seemed as though the angel was sitting on the table before me.

My thoughts of course--were as always, about Jesus' reactions to how I reacted when I heard that distant trumpet blast earlier in the wee hours of that morning. And my running outdoors to take a looksee up at the dark sky, for which I was looking for Him.

Then later when I was sitting before my computer, I had a crying spell b/c my yearned so for His coming. I thought about us winning crowns for loving His appearance, whether we deserved them or not. But for me, it wasn't about the crowns...but more so about us spending an eternity with Him forever. To me, that's THE greatest reward of all.

I know someone who had an encounter with Christ and her house smelled like roses all weekend after that.

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

SisterNChrist
it's about us spending an eternity with Him forever. To me, that's THE greatest reward of all.

A big ]

Donna
SisterNChrist
it's about us spending an eternity with Him forever. To me, that's THE greatest reward of all.

A big ]

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com