Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PRAYER REQUEST FOR STAR....Virginia...4/5/10

I talked to Star earlier today and she has a cold and alergy attack...The cold has gone into her kidneys. She said she would not be posting for a couple of days. Se needs prayer for a complete
healing.

Thank you.

His blessings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: PRAYER REQUEST FOR STAR....Virginia...4/5/10

Dear Lord, You are the great physician and NOTHING is impossible for You. Please heal your treasured servant Star. You know we on RITA love her posts and pray for a quick and full recovery. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Father God , thank you for healing Star tonite ! She is your faithful child ! Bless her with GOOD HEALTH through Your Precious Son !!! Comfort her too with rest and peace !
Bless the Name of The Lord ...He heals !!!!
in Christ , bonnie

Father heal Star by the blood of Jesus and restore her completely!!

Praying for you Sister in Jesus precious name
Love ybiC / Paul

Dearest Virginia - please tell Star that I am praying for her recovery and that I love her! Wish I was there to help take care of her - I know it must be hard on her. I can't help but think that satan is attacking her because she gives such encouragement to all of us here at RITA! Love you Star! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Praying our Lord's covering over sweet Star . . Protect her, Father, hold her in Christ's peace through this, we pray. Bring Your Mighty healing and cause her to have rest and comfort

. . Thank You, Jesus for the blood covering over this dear sister . . . for sending your ministering, protective angels all around her . .

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Ms. Victor
Dearest Virginia - please tell Star that I am praying for her recovery and that I love her! Wish I was there to help take care of her - I know it must be hard on her. I can't help but think that satan is attacking her because she gives such encouragement to all of us here at RITA! Love you Star! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

I agree!!!

Praising God, I'm feeling better today finally.

Oh, Virginia, that saddens me. I will pray for Star right now.

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask for healing for Star right now, Dear Lord. I ask that You heal her cold and allergy attacks that has reached her kidneys. I ask that Your healing power will flow through her and I pray that You give her Your comfort and peace. In Jesus Name. Amen.

In the name of Yeshua,

I stand in agreement with the rest of these Intercessors for TOTAL healing of "STAR." Where 1 can put a 1,000 to flight, 2 can put 10,000 to flight. I pray that "STAR'S youth to be renewed like the Eagles." (Ps.103:5) and plead the blood of Yeshua over her.

Father, I lift up Your servant, Star. She has been faithful in her deliverance of Your messages. Please protect her from the attack of the enemy, and vanquish him to the abyss. In Jesus' Name I pray.

Adonai I pray for Star to have healing from You and Your miraculous power through her in the name of Yeshua, Our Savior. Amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com