Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UNBELIEVABLE!

Isn't this just issuing an invitation to our enemies to do their worst? Headline on Drudge Report right now reads:

Obama to further restrict when nuclear weapons may be used... Developing...
The Nuclear Posture Review...

OBAMA TO WORLD: USA WILL NOT USE NUKES IN SELF-DEFENSE

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!

He is much weaker than Jimmy Carter ....

No words!!

Those two are certainly in the good ole boys club....of the clueless....very scary.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

OUTRAGEOUS!!!! the media won't touch it!!! how much of the world is satan giving this usurper? Anyone think he is NOT the ac . . ?

This just makes me sick

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

You are so right T/Sue - when the fear of the might of the USA has been alleviated... what can we expect from our enemies? Certainly NOT mercy! This man is either completely evil in his intentions, or he hasn't a brain in his head. Unbelievable that our "leader of the free world" is working so hard to destroy our free world.

That is right, conventional weapons are used by drug lords and gangs.....that is not what a military relies on for protection for a nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Shirley
Unbelievable that our "leader of the free world" is working so hard to destroy our free world.

Talk about reaping and sowing . .

Seems he's getting away with it, at an overwhelming speed . . .

It does move the saved to wanna press in more to the TRUTH, to our GOD Who promised that He will not be mocked . .

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

He may as well put out the welocme mat for incoming missiles and have a state dinner after for all the leaders who send their armies to plunder us. I cannot believe I have lived long enough to see this happen here. He is definitely the "closer" for the NWO bunch.

Texas Sue, what I thought when I first read this was, "Well, isn't that just peachy? Why not send the terrotists First Class tickets to come here and set them up in 5 Star hotels???!!!!

I think the military does pretty well without nukes--at least they have for the last 64 years. Having them available may be a deterrent to conventional war, against actual state opponents, but how much do they deter the kind of enemies we are fighting now (that is, Al Qaeda)?

I do like being the biggest dog on the block, but the reality of it is that we haven't used nukes in an entire generation, and i can't imagine a scenario on the scene today in which we would use them. It would take a situation where it is the only way out of a protracted war, like it was in WWII. I don't see that happening, anyway. The next really big war may not involve US at all. And if the next war is the one I think it will be, nukes aren't going to do anything, anyway. God will be calling the shots.

I agree. God WILL be calling ALL the shots!!!

Donna, didn't we read about this in the Book of Esther, in the Bible? I'm asking, b/c when I read your above post, Esther came immediately to mind.

The more I read about this president, the less laxative I have to take...saves money!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

don,

The whole thing about nuclear weapons is deterrence. I heard Alexander Haig talk at an IEEE meeting once that the the whole Ground Launched Cruise Missile was a barganing chip against the SS-20. And it worked! It forced the Soviets to stop that effort.

People today who did not live through the 50's and 60's where people built bomb shelters (like my grandfather did) do not appreciate the value of deterence. Deterence is what keeps Iran/Syria, etc. from immediately invading Israel. Deterence is what keeps North Korea in line.

When Israel's deterrence fails is when they will be invaded again.

Don <-- the one who spent 20 years in the Air Force

Don, you're right about the deterrence. I remember the bomb drills from my grade school days in the early 60's. (Get away from the windows, get under your desk--that will help). And I really wasn't thinking about Israel, Syria, etc when i posted. It seemed the conversation was going toward our own defense on this continent, and that's where I went, but your points about the Middle East and Korea are right on. Those are state conflicts as I mentioned, and not Al Qaeda.

On the other hand, we are told that at the final battle, the whole world will be aligned against Israel. Whether that is because we have withdrawn our friendship or because we have been neutralized, I don't know, but this could be just another step in that direction (in the direction of either possibility, when you think about it). God will do as He will do, and Israel needs to know their salvation is from Him, and not from U.S. or even Israel's own weaponry.

However, your point is still a good one. None of that says that we shouldn't be prepared in the interim.

Keith
The more I read about this president, the less laxative I have to take...saves money!

Good one, Keith! My sentiments exactly.

When I first read this, I thought..."Well isn't that just peachy? Why don't they just send the terrorists first class tickets to come here and set them up in a 5 Star hotel!"

Yes , WELCOME MAT for incoming missiles !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what will he do NEXT ????

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com