This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We won't give up . .

praying for precious Erica Nicole Braden

~ ~

From Georgia:

. . "here is the latest regarding our precious granddaughter

and it really does not look good so far. But we won't give up praying. Thank you, all!

The treatment Erica is going to experience is going to really make her fatigued and ill but maybe the good results (although they are only 10%) may be positive. Keep the prayers going up and I love you so much for doing it.

Georgia
~ ~

4/6/10 General Update

Decided on additional surgery to remove any remaining lymph nodes and fatty tissue that Dr. Lucci (Surgical Oncologist at MD Anderson) sees necessary. Leaving today for MD Anderson...4/6 is MRI of brain, 4/7 pre-op, 4/8 surgery.

Blood work returned a different DNA type than what's required for the proposed clinical trial.

Traditional Intron therapy is the only current option After recovering from surgery and finding out if there were additional positive nodes we will give Intron A final consideration.

Re: We won't give up . .

Dear Father we lift up Erica in continued prayer to you Lord Jesus. We place our faith in your hands Lord through prayer.

Father I ask that your healing hand rest upon precious Erica this day, that in the name of Jesus she be completely healed of all sickness Lord.

Use Erica as a testament of your power to heal, that many around her will see you, your power, your love, in her healing.

I pray Father for all the family and ask that you up hold each and every one.

We praise you Lord, for you can do what no man can.

Love your Son / Paul

Will be praying for this sweet girl!!!

Paul and Melissa
for your continued prayers . . . it means so much
. .

Praying for Erica to receive complete healing!

Praying for this precious young lady tonight !
Thank you Dear Father that you have her utmost in mind !! We give you praise that YOU have a plan for her and it is good !
Through Your Son , there is hope springing eternal ! Bless you Lord for Your Benefits to all who love you !
Bless Erica !!!
amen , bb

Seeing Erica's picture makes me very emotional, she reminds me of my daughter... sending heartfelt prayers up for Erica and her family.

Ms Victor, Bonnie, Shirley . .

for your interceding . . . we all here are standing in the gap, believing with all our hearts our GOD hears . . . and answers . .

will not give up ..standing with you , Sisters !!!
Such a beautiful child of God !!!

praying
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

You know I'm still with you, sister Donna.

Bonnie, Punky and TNDove . . . I know Georgia appreciates your intercession, and all who have prayed over her . . Thank you!!

Here's the latest on sweet Erica from Georgia:

. . "She had an MRI last night to her brain and we are praying there is nothing there.

I talked to Harv III (Erica's husband)yesterday on their way down to MD Anderson hospital in Houston. This is hard on him not to mention all Erica's family. But God's will be done.

Georgia

Praying to Father for Erica, in Jesus Name~

Father we continue to pray for Erica. We know you have her in the palm of your hand and love her more than we can possibly imagine.

I pray for comfort and peace for her family.

for praying Barb and Melanie . .

I can't get over how young Erica is, 30 with 2 little ones.

As believers we do know the SUSTAINER of the Universe, and very Creator loves Erica more than we can understand, . He hears prayer . . .

As Georgia says . . God's perfect Will be done . .

How can we know God's perfect tapestry He already makes on the other side. . in Heaven' we'll know too . .

Donna, Erica's story really touches me. As you may know, I was also diagnosed with cancer at a young age ~29, with a little baby at the time. It was a very hard road to go down. Does she know the Lord? If she ever needs to talk, I would be happy to talk with her, as someone who can relate to what she may be feeling. Please let me know and I can send you my contact information..

Love, M.

Thank you, sweet sis . . I didn't know you experienced cancer . . praise God you're well.!!

Ya know, I don't know how close Erica is to the Lord . . . I will forward your reply to Georgia . .

I, too, asked Georgia, if needed, that I would love to talk to Erica . . .

In God's Hands, for He hears and knows all . .

. .

God delights in giving good things to his children, and "miracles happen when you pray", so prayers are going up on Erica's behalf, and for the peace of her family.

Thank You Father that as the Master Physician You know just what to do...We ask You for Your best for Erica, her family, and for the guidance and wisdom of her doctors.

Amen, New Creation . . .

Donna, I had a surge of faith reading this thread and believe that God is going to heal Erica completely. Praying for Erica to receive that same confirmation in her heart.

I just posted this song on another thread about the picture of Jesus you put on it. Including it here for Erica. Rejoicing in the kindness and goodness of God toward Erica today:

I appreciate you sharing what I believe our Lord is showing you , . . and I'm so thankful . . . .

Will forward your reply to Georgia . .

In fact, I've forwarded this whole link to her . .

I believe, in agreement, sis . . that Erica will be healed, and then raptured with us all here . .

Texas Sue
. .

Father, we come to You again in Jesus Name for Erica, and trust You to bring healing to her body. Give her all the faith necessary Lord to draw near to you, to think on You, to commune with You, to love You...to worship You. Help her to love and trust You above all things Lord, and bless her. Amen

Agreeing with your prayer, Kolleen,

Asking our God to touch Erica.

Agreeing with all here . . "Father, we pray, please touch her soul and body, and through this, cause her faith to be even more enriching as a mighty witness for Jesus . .

, . . Praying for a miracle, asking our God to resonate His glory through her, . . oh, Holy Spirit move in her the Magnificence of God's blessings
. according to Your Perfect provision through Jesus Christ.

We believe You are holding her . . for YOU are the first and the last, starter and finisher of gifted faith, Perfectly keeping care over her . . as only a Heavenly FATHER can . .

for healing, strength and peace for Erica, her family and friends

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

This vessel comes in to total agreement with all the
healing prayers.Blessed Father you are the GREAT HEALTHER.ERICA is your child.She has been placed in
your tender loving arms.We REJOICE in the WONDERS YOU
DO for YOUR CHILDREN.Thank you HEAVENLT FATHER.
IN JESUS NAME
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com