Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need Prayers

My Dear Rita Family,
I just received a phone call from my dearest friend. While she was on vacation in Florida, her husband in Indiana (55 years old) died of a massive heart attack at work. This happened about 35 minutes ago.

She has to make arrangements to come back to Indiana and then do all the arrangements for the funeral, etc. She just lost her father and brother-in-law (within a month apart) just a few months ago.

Please pray for this family.

Re: Need Prayers

Rhonda, I have and will continue to pray for your friend in this time of grief. I ask the Lord to speaks words of comfort to her very heart and mind and emotions. Give her strength...your strength Lord.

I also pray for your comfort for his family.

I pray in Jesus name, amen.

Virginina

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Rhonda.....I am praying for your friend. I pray God's peace and comfort will pour over her. I pray for you also that you will have the words to say to comfort your friend.

Amen and Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Praying for our God's Love and peace to cover your friend, dear Rhonda . . Asking our Father to cause your friend to feel Christ's Presence and His heavenly angels sent. May our Lord's blessed Grace and calm be your friend's refuge . . . . .

Rhonda, praying the Lord will heal her broken heart right now with these intimate losses of husband and family. How tragic! May God's love surround your friend and be her moment by moment support, in His Name.

Praying for you & your friend, Rhonda.

Dearest Rhonda - what a sad situation! I will pray that the Lord will give her strength and comfort during this sad time for her. I can't imagine what she must be going thru right now, poor dear. Love you Rhonda! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dear Father I pray for Rhonda's friend at this time Lord.

I pray that your peace and comfort and love would desend upon her, that she may feel your power and your arms wrapped around her at this time. I pray for all the family that are involved.
I pray that Rhonda's friend will be strengthened by you Lord, that your name be glorified.

Love your son / Paul

Rhonda...

What a tragedy!!! Father, in the Name of Jesus, we ask that you intervene in this family. Give the wife people that will come around her and support her through this time. We ask Father that your wonderful Peace and Love will comfort and sustain her. Be with all that this will affect. In Jesus Name we pray.

Rhonda, lifting up your friend and her family to the Lord and asking that they are very aware of His peace and His presence leading them like the Good Shepherd that He is.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com