Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PRAYER REQUEST...4/6/10 VIRGINIA

Please continue to pray for Star. I just talked to her and she is not good. She is very sick to her stomach...she feels the flu has now gone to there.She sounded very weak.

Lord, I pray that you will send your word and heal our sister Star...that her sickness will not advance any further. Give her wisdom and guidance in how to handle this sickness that has come upon her and direct her to a Doctor if she so needs to go to one.

I plead your blood over her and that your angels will surround her. I rebuke satan and his demons from her and the spirit of infirmity that has come upon her in your name, Jesus. amen.

Thank you Jesus for what you are about do, in Jesus name, amen.

HIS BLESSINGS UPON HER....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: PRAYER REQUEST...4/6/10 VIRGINIA

Praying in agreement over Star.

Thank you, Jesus, for your healing and faithfulness.

Father, hold Star in your peace, Lord, strengthen our dear sister, may she sense strongly as Your daughter, that You are holding her . . we ask You, Father, to rebuke this sickness and any schemes the enemy would attempt to interfere with her ministry . .

Praying

Dearest Virginia - can Star get to a doctor? Sounds like she really needs to get to an emergency room and see a doctor fast! I will pray that Star will be healed and that the Lord will place a hedge of protection around our dear sister! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

I am praying in agreement for our sister Star. I pray for Our Lord's Healing for her.
In Jesus' preacious name I pray.
Sandy

Email: sboer2008@wildblue.net

Amen Virginia.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Star should probably get to a doctor tomorrow if she hasn't already. She may be severely dehydrated causing her weakness and that is not good. Praying for Star to feel better and this sickness to leave her in Jesus' name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com