Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR GOD'S CHILDREN

Oh my goodness you guys-- I was just thinking about the song "Joy to the world" and felt impressed to post the lyrics on another thread...and right after that, a friend sent me this YouTube link, and I couldn't believe my ears when I heard "Joy to the world" playing along with the prophetic word. Confirmation!

This is a very important word from our Lord, so please OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS
to what He is saying.

My children your understanding of things are different from Mine. I know the end from the beginning. My plans will come into fulfillment at the appointed time set for each and every thing. I am in control. Therefore, do not lean on your own understanding and think you know what will happen next. My ways and My thoughts are higher than yours.

My child, yield to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you every step of the way to the end. You must trust Me with all your heart and not lean on your own understanding. Follow Me blindly and willfully wherever I lead. I know the plans and the way I have for you.

If you are not sure ask Me but do not lean on your own understanding at all. I am faithful, I know your thoughts and your heart. I will not fail you.

Many lean on their own understanding, they are deceived, in darkness without realizing it, because they rely on their own understanding of truth. They dont ask Me nor listen to My Spirit of Truth in them, they prefer to rely on their own understanding, they will never get to know the truth. They have accepted lies for truth already and will not be set free because truth sets free. They are also not guided into the truth by My Spirit because they will not submit, they lean on their own understanding.

My children, if you seek the truth you will find the truth. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, whoever seeks Me will find Me. Do not lean on your own understanding any more but trust Me with all your heart and follow Me, My Spirit will guide you into all truth.

Re: A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR GOD'S CHILDREN

Joy to the World , the Lord is coming!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

No more let sin and sorrow reign, or thorns infest the ground
He comes to make his blessings known
Far as the curse is found, Far as the curse is found
Far as, far as the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace, and makes the nations prove
The glories of his righteousness
And wonders of his love, and wonders of his love,
And wonders, and wonders of his love!!!

Great reminder, uplifter, and restorer of our confidence and joy. Thanks, Charity.

Thanks for posting the rest of the words to that great song, Don!

by the way, we're all glad you're back to posting on here. i hope your break was restful, but it's good to be hearing from you again.

Beautiful post, Charity . . .

don
by the way, we're all glad you're back to posting on here. i hope your break was restful, but it's good to be hearing from you again.
Thanks, brother. He's laid it on my heart to post only when I am specifically
led by His Spirit to do so.

I love y'all, and you're in my prayers!

...And I pray we'll be seeing each other soon and very soon.

The glories of his righteousness... whoah. That line just hit me!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com