Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A DREAM....PENTECOST RAPTURE????

mattieschenkel

Five/six weeks ago I had a strange dream. Shortly: I was in a boat with my family. As I tried to save their lives, they left me in the water. After a long, dangerous lonely time I came on land, walked home.

In my dream I asked the Lord; is this about the rapture? Do You want to show me something?

At hat point in my dream I heard the words, very clearly: sunday may 23.

As I awoke I realized I did not know if the 23 of may was on a sunday. So I walked downstairs to look in my agenda. To my surprise I did see not only the 23 of may was indeed on a sunday, but is is Pentacost !

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: A DREAM....PENTECOST RAPTURE????

If Pentacost is the rapture day, it will be excellent, because the church age began on Pentacost and ended on the same day Pentacost!!!

Virginia, this was great! Thanks for sharing!

Then Ola Ilori's "WE COULD BE A MONTH OFF" schedule could be way off the mark then?

His Rapture date is 1st of May - 16th of Nisan. His 11th of August 2010 - 29th of Tammuz DAY OF PENTECOST too, is way off as well.

THIS HAPPENED eight years ago right after my Dad passed to glory :
It was February . My Mom ,84, very ill , was sleeping in bed . I did not want to disturb her , but I needed something in her bedroom so I just crept silently in . I noticed she was sound asleep , the room very quiet . All of a sudden she spoke out loud very clearly : "The CHURCH is leaving at PENTECOST ."
I went over to her and said , "Mom are you awake ? Are you dreaming ? "
NO ANSWER ! She was sound asleep . SPOKE NOTHING ELSE AFTER THAT !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I concluded that Holy Spirit has spoken through her with this message !
That year I was believing for The Rapture in the Fall of the year !!!
As I typed this the Holy Spirit filled this space here in the Library !!!! Glory !
Lord , let it be !
Come Lord Jesus !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie

bonnie

As I typed this the Holy Spirit filled this space here in the Library !!!! Glory !
Lord , let it be !
Come Lord Jesus !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie

Whoah, Bonnie! You sent chills up my back.

H/S just filled up the room here, too.

Whew, it's thick.

The source of this dream is doubtful.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Blessings Brother ! .....ME TWO !!!!Several things are happening in my life right now that make me believe that it very well could be . The Lord is tying up some things that had " loose ends " .......
Never felt so much lack of interest in new goals for this year ! EXCEPT for praying for the lost, witnessing and WATCHING for HIM !!!
God bless you today as we WATCH !...1Thess. 4:17-18
~~~~~~~~~
soon !!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com