Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer request for employment

Hello Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I had hoped that we would have gone Home to be with our Lord by now, but since that has not happened I really could use some prayer right now.

My Husband has been unemployed since he lost his job of 29 years in November of 2008. He is down to his last week of unemployment. He is depressed and feels as though no one will ever be interested in offering a 56 year old man a job. In fact he has never received one job interview in the 16 months he has been out of work even though he has sent out 100's of resumes and applications. He is a believer but his Church really hasn't offered us any help although he is not the type to ask. So I am asking my RITA family to lift Bob up tonight and ask our Dear Lord for guidance in this situation.

I also am in need of prayer. I have a job, but I have no benefits and the pay is low. I had a second interview today for a job that pays very well and would give us the security of insurance and full benefits. This is a large National Company that would offer me job security and a wonderful benefit program. Please pray that our Lord will allow me to be hired so that we can get insurance before our Cobra runs out. I am a 4 year breast cancer survivor and even though I know I have been healed it would be almost impossible for me to get insurance without the benefits of a good employer such as this one.

I know that everything is in His timing and this job for me would come just in time as I have been very worried about the possible loss of our insurance.

So, please keep my family in your prayers.

I Love You All!!

YSIC Panthia

Re: Prayer request for employment

Prayers being sent

YSIC
Brenz

Oh Panthia - praying for you to get that good job with benefits right now. And praying Bob will find employment, even part time, if the Lord tarries. Panthia, I know I've said it before, but it HAS to be getting soooo close, it just can't be much longer... and you and Bob won't have to worry about insurance any more.

My husband is so depressed with his job, although he's thankful to have it, but he will be 57 this July and he wants to retire so badly, but insurance is what keeps him tied to it. I only am part time with no benefits. We do understand the anxiety you are feeling.

Please dear Lord ... show favor to Panthia for this job to help her and Bob... until You come to take us all home. In Jesus' Precious Name I ask You - Amen.

I love you Panthia - YSIC - Shirley

Dearest Panthia - I will pray the Lord will give Bob and yourself the job of your dreams! Dearest sister, start thanking the Lord in advance for the jobs that you and your husband are going to receive - have confidence in your prayer and don't be timid - the Lord loves you and so do I!!

for you, Panthia.

When God closes a door, He sometimes opens a window.

I know in my case that is true. I lost mine in April 2008, when my father was passing & I was having to travel home a lot. The internet company I was working for was brutal. I thought it was the most horrible thing at the time, but it has given me my FREEDOM & the courage to tough it out on my own.

Plus, the extra time to post on RITA.

Will be for the right window to open. It could be that He just wants your husband to sit tight & until we FLY out the window.

Thank you Dear Sisters, Brenda, Ms Victor and Shirley.

I had been so sure that our Lord would have come for us before we would be faced with no income or insurance. Well, we do still have one more week so I am still holding onto that hope

I too have just felt like our time here is just about up but I also have to be realistic. I go to a different Church than my Husband and they have been very supportive. I am attending a mini Church and it is since they prayed for me that I have had the interviews for the "good" job. I can see God's hand working in this situation and I know I just need to put more faith in the fact that HE is in control.

I love you all and can't wait to see everyone holding their roses, tears running down our faces and knowing that we will all be free from all the pain and sorrows that we are currently facing

Dearest Panthia . . asking our Father to provide His perfect timing for that hiring position you're hoping for. . .

Lord, cover Panthia and her husband in Your shelter of peace and strength .. . bring assurance as only You can, Lord Jesus over these dear ones. Please reveal mightily the Security of Your protection, as You meet their needs, for You never leave nor forsake Your own . . . in Jesus' Name . .

Thank you too Brother Kerry! The website went down before I could add you to my list of thank you's

Lord, bless Panthia and her husband with all the faith, hope, and trust they need to rest in You in both their job situations. You promise them and each of us that we will have food shelter and clothing, so we know You are giving the provision for these things. Thank You Lord for what You are going to do, Amen

I pray this also for any other Rita member or lurker who have the same needs. And if I could have a wish Lord, it would be for witty inventions to come to our minds, so that those of us who would want to, could even find provision by working from within our homes. Amen Lord

Lynn, Donna or Brenda,

Can you please delete this post for me? It has been derailed and is not what I had in mind when I posted it. I don't want anyone offended or hurt by my prayer request. I had no idea this might happen.

Panthia

I deleted those replies, Panthia . . . I am so sorry . . . will keep an eye on the 2 that replied so uneccessarily . . , .

Thank you Donna!

I don't know where that came from but I didn't want anyone upset by my post.

Love you and thank you for taking such good care of us here at RITA!

YSIC Panthia

Panthia Please know I will be praying for you.
I know the Lord will provide for you!

Bless you!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com