Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Uncle Tony passed away this AM

He never did wake up from the massive heart attack he suffered 2 weeks ago. Although that heart attack was caught in the hospital in time, he already had 5 blockages on just 1 side of his heart alone, and had other blockages which would have required open heart surgery if he recovered from this first. They had to use defibrillator on him last nite, and had had 2 more heart attacks this early AM, one at 5 AM , and another at 6 as well.
The thing that troubles me is that he never awoke and him and all my family being catholics, I prayed for Tony , even last night as I had a bad feeling about him, and I could sense him hanging in the balance between this earth and eternity. I had asked Jesus to please save Tony from eternity in a tormented place. I don't know his outcome. That makes me sad.
Thanks for all your prayers...Tony was a farmer..so I told my mother--Tony's her brother...that the Lord took Tony and there's no need for Tony to harvest this Fall...Maybe RITA friends..the Lord will do a wonderful harvest instead...I hope so.

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Re: My Uncle Tony passed away this AM

Oh Stephanie,

I am so sorry. The "not knowing" if they have accepted Jesus is so hard, so troubling to our spirits. I have several people that I know of who have passed and I still wonder if I will be able to see them in Heaven

Someone once posted a "vision?" about that we would not remember the people we knew here on earth that did not go onto Heaven That seems so sad to me somehow.

Anyway, I am so sorry for your Uncles passing and I will pray that our Lord will give you peace over the situation.

YSIC Panthia

I'm sorry to hear this, Stephanie. I'll pray for you and Tony's family and Mary.

Stephanie, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
I do believe many souls are saved as they are in "limbo" between life and death. Just because they don't speak does not mean their spirit and soul are dead or unconcious. I believe the Holy Spirit moves on them and I believe and have heard many see jesus at this time and receive Him.

I pray your Uncle was one of them.

Prayers were going up for him and miracles happen when we pray. Bless you for standing in the gap for him.

May the Lord pour out His love and comfort on you all.

My condolences to you Stephanie, as well as to your family.

While there is no knowing this side of eternity what was going on spiritually with your uncle during the last two weeks, many who have been in comas have come back to full health saying that they were aware of their loved ones speaking to them and praying. One can hope that your uncle's spirit (not yet released from his body) was able to hear from the Lord.

Knowing that our heavenly Father does respond to prayers and desires no one to be lost, (and this is PURELY CONJECTURE on my part), I believe that (WHILE ONE IS STILL ALIVE), his/her spirit can still respond to God's invitation to embrace Christ and His sacrifice. I don't know of anything in scripture that backs up my theory, it is based solely on my understanding of God: of His sovereignty and immeasurable love. Situations such as this emphasize the necessity of "getting right with God" sooner rather than later.

But having said that, I also trust in God's timing (which is perfect) and the fact that He still IS in control.

May you and your family find comfort in God's promise to be with you.

Thank you all for your kindness and your prayers standing with me in the gap as well. I hope Tony was able somehow to get right with God during this time.
He died on the same day as his own dad died ..April 7th.....how unusual is THAT?? His dad died Apr.7 1983..and now Tony on this same day. Tony's mother died a day before her birthday.

Hope to see this brother in Heaven with The Lord !!
Lord Your Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting !!!
Bless you Sis !!!!!! IN CHRIST , bb

Dearest Stephanie - I am so sorry for your loss of your Uncle Tony. I understand your sadness - not knowing if he was saved or not, I have the same concerns over my father and what a sick, sad feeling it is. I will pray for you and your family to have comfort and strength during this diffcult time. Love you dear Stephanie, your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dear Stephanie, I am sorry too for your loss! Because of the prayers of everyone, and because you prayed for his soul, I just believe the Lord gave him one last chance in his coma to see and accept Jesus. Because God hears our prayers and is Love, and Good and Just, and knows your hearts desire. So, I know you won't know till you know, but have hope that God found a way!

It's the same with my father for me. He had remarried and moved far away into Canada, eventually succumbing to severe dementia. I went to see him but being too new in my christian faith, and his inability to communicate with or recognize me, made it impossible to communicate about the Lord. Later back at home, I wrote to his wife as best I knew how to share and asked for her to bring a minister to him who would know how to pray. But she was Catholic and would not do it. So I also could only pray for my dad's salvation, because there was nothing in the natural I could do. I won't know till I know either, but am hoping trusting and believing that God wants our loved one's there with Him, even more than we ever could. Bless you Stephanie.

Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. It is a difficult time for the whole family and I will be praying for you and for them that God will give you peace about this. Praying also that in his last moments his salvation was settled.

My uncle inherited my grandparents' vegetable farm ,back in 1989, and lived with his common-law wife up until now..My Christian friend said to me today after I told her the sad news...that nowadays being common-law is lawful--so as far as the Lord goes..it's legal by our standards. I just wonder if God thinks the same way..and it's OK in HIS eyes.
I say no.
If Tony was living this way..and his wife says they'd run her out of the catholic church if they ever found out--how do you ever reach these people with the gospel, when she's planning on giving the catholic church $600 to do Masses?
My mother came out of this system but doesn't fully 'get' Jesus ...by what I tell her..She cuts me short or changes the subject..but still claims to be born again..like the bushel over the candle..hides talking about Jesus , and doesn't read her Bible.
She really needs to hear from Jesus herself.
My daughter Sarah some years ago, had a dream that I was talking with my mom by phone and my mom was exclaiming that she saw an angel on fire--all surrounded by fire but angel wasn't burning. Then my mom said to me--that she saw the rapture..
Sarah wrote this dream down and I have it somewhere on paper...if I can find it---I'll post it word for word.
It went on to say that, Sarah saw, as me and my mother talked ,....everything being said on our TV screen!!
Sarah saw 2 men..One muscular guy tried to pick up a very heavy stone and couldn't do it..(Burdensome stone Jerusalem?)????
One man said to the other that the rapture just happened and the other denied it.
Then there was a palace garden with a huge RED door with a gold lock on it. This door opened slowly and Sarah could see all the stars and planets inside there--twirling around....Then the door closed and locked.
Sarah saw 2 numbers written down. One on R)side and one number on L) side.
Number on the left was a lot longer list. Number on the R) was a lot smaller..
Right and left hand of God? Perhaps? Sheep and goats listed on R and L??
Also man lifting the heavy stone..tumbled over it and could not life it....
Then Sarah said that the TV set went off and I sat beside her on the couch. I told her she'd go in the rapture and she told me so would I..
PLease pray for my other daughter Steffie ---who seems missing in these dreams...
Sarah and I have had many dreams about Jesus...not Steffie..

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Stephanie . . May our Lord cover you and your family in God's peace and assurance.

God alone knows how to extend His Mercy and Grace, and He alone knows your uncle's heart, Christ's Heart desiring none to perish . . .

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Stephanie . . May the grace and mercy of Our Lord cover you and your family wherever you are and whenever you are.

I pray the Adonai will strengthen your family and give comfort to you and your family in this hour.
In Yeshua's name. Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com