Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Newbie Here :)

Hi everybody!

New on here, been lurking for a couple of days.

I am looking for a job, have been for a few months with not much success. I have been in the top couple of candidates (according to my recruiters), but just not the very top one. It was really frusterating until I realized that I am not the only one
asking God to help me, so maybe I am being used to help them? I mean, if we're both in the top 2 candidates. Thoughts?

Also, I actually found you guys when I was googling Easter rapture theories. I have been of the 'no one can ever know' mindset all my life, but do feel that we're able to know the general timing of it just based on fulfilled prophecy. Right now looks like it could be any time, doesn't it?

My attitude in looking for a job has totally changed in the last few days. There are so many convincing reasons why Pentecost (or today!) is THE DAY, and if that's the case yay! and why am I so freaked out about getting a job? I mean, I am still practical and am still looking, still broke with a mortgage and unpaid bills. If I was 100% certain, I'd be out on the beach right now, you know? I do so want this to be true. It isnt lack of faith that I am going to an interview this afternoon, is it?

Any idea what happens to our pets? Can they come too?

Here's hoping we're not going to be here in a few months waiting on RoshHa to come! :-)

KG

Re: Newbie Here :)

Welcome, KG! I'm pretty new here myself. Yes, I think you should go to the job interview. We should go on living and paying bills. I pray for you. I'll let someone else answer the more difficult questions as I don't feel qualified. Bob

Welcome KG! I agree with Kman, as long as you have interviews, go to them, and see what the Lord brings.

As far as pets, we've had recent discussions and probably former discussions on them, so if you do a search up top on pets, hopefully you will find some different posts on that.

One answer to that that really blessed me, was that the Lord - when one Rita member, as she was inquiring of the Lord about our pets - He reminded her of the verse that says, "....and thy house....!" Meaning that our pets are part of our house and so will go with us! Thank You Lord!!!Acts 16:31

KG, this is from an "oldbie" on this site (there has to be a better word for that--how bout "veteran") and a watcher for 35 years now, who can testify to the dangers of letting things slide because we believe the rapture to be so close that our actions here don't really matter. Don't do it. In other words, go to the interview. We may be wrong. We have clues and hopes and theories, but I don't think the Lord wants us to just give up and mail it in as far as our life here goes.

Who knows? You may be able to be a witness or influence someone with whom you will work over the next 3 months, assuming the rapture is around the end of September. And if it doesn't come by then, you can influence those with whom you work indefinitely.

Good luck and God Bless in your job search, and more importantly, as we all look for our blessed hope. Welcome to this group of nuts!

Welcome KG...

Take a seat this plane is ready to take off....

YBIC
Rich E

Dearest KG - welcome to our family here at RITA!! Dear KG don't let the worries of this world steal your joy of the rapture! Sure, we have to keep making a living, keep sharing the good news of Jesus until He comes for us, but don't let the things of this world steal your joy of looking for our Lord! We know He is at the door - just don't know when He is going to knock - we feel it is soon and there is not much time for everyone to get right with the Lord and be prepared to go! I really look forward to reading future posts from you - I can see such a tender, sweet and innocent heart from reading your first post here KG!! Love you! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

KG,

Welcome to THE watchers forum of the pre-trib rapture.

FYI there is already another person on RITA that uses the initials KG. (Kirisa). Maybe you could add another letter or even a number after your KG so we can distinguish who is who.

All the names of RITA people are on a sticky at top of home page. I update it every few months and will add yours at next update.

May our awesome God bless you as you search for a job.

Tom

Welcome KG,

When you follow Tom's advice to add another letter, please don't add a "B" to the end. Ha! No KGB allowed here. Just kidding.

Welcome KG newbie.

We've thoroughly discussed pets already there waiting for us as well as those currently living with us. Due to my own personal experience, I might add--ask the Lord for this blessing. We don't receive if we don't ask. Tell Him how much love you have for each other and how this pet(s) have ministered to you. It blesses the Lord and the pet to speak this blessing into being.

Again welcome and I pray today's interview will be successful for you. I look forward to hearing a praise report real soon.

Welcome, KG!

Here's a gold star & a purple jelly bean for coming out of the shadows!

Checkout 2HH's recent post about pets in heaven. Lots of discussion & a great Sid Roth show on the topic:

2HH's Pets In Heaven Post

Hi KG!

Welcome to our RITA Family of Rapture Watchers.

thanks for the welcome, everyone! and from now on I'll be KG2 since there's already a KG

HI! KJ...Welcome...glad you decided to come aboard!

Hope you enjoy the messages and looking forward to your messages...Yes, I agree...PENTECOST IS A BIG POSSIBILITY...BETTER STILL, IT WOULD NICE EVEN TODAY OR TONIGHT!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

When you follow Tom's advice to add another letter, please don't add a "B" to the end. Ha! No KGB allowed here. Just kidding.

Thank you for this funny Victory Chanter!

Welcome KG. Sometimes I feel like RITA is the church I don't have. There are certainly some good people on here. Bless you - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Hi Newbie KG2,

I am new here too, I sort of slipped in when no one was watching, I too had been lurking for awhile,
I am always working 2 scenario's, rapture anytime and life every day, ugh, it can really wear you out, keeping the 2 straight sometimes.
I hope we are outta of here soon, sure seems like just when things look bad they get worse, I mean BHO's decisions.Glad you are here, the RITA folks are real nice

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

KG
thanks for the welcome, everyone! and from now on I'll be KG2 since there's already a KG

WELCOME TO RITA, KG2!!!!!!!

Welcome to the RITA family KG2

and all you other newfangled posters coming out of the woodwork...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com