<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Does Anyone Know What's Happened to Prophecy In The News?

Earlier this afternoon around 3:30 p.m. I was able to access J.R. Church's update on Prophecy In the News. The site is no longer accessible. I have tried three times and get that screen saying the link is broken. This is the new webpage too. Does anyone know what's happened over there?

I also could not get on Perry Stone's website - Voice of Evangelism or VOE. Same message. Hhmmmm?

Re: Does Anyone Know What's Happened to Prophecy In The News?

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

Sue, it seems to be working now.

I was finally able to get the website open for both. For those who want to hear a thrilling 10 minute message from j.R. Church and Gary Stearman about what is happening with Israel and the nearness of the rapture, go to the Prophecy in the News website and click on "Tuesday" for the video update. WOW is all I can say about that. http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

EDIT: Kman I just saw your post. Thanks for checking. Please go there and listen to Tuesday's program. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

I TRIED THEM BOTH AND THEY SEEM TO BE WORKING FINE NOW 1015PM EST

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

http://www.voe.org/

JIM

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I'm going there now. I love those guys.

Thanks, T/S! They were on FIRE yesterday with great news.

Today's (Wednesday) was great too — a lot of coverage about earthquakes.

JR suggested that the current earthquakes we're experiencing might be because of the axis of the earth changing from the earthquake that caused the tsunami in the Indian Ocean... & in turn causing the tektonic plate shift we're seeing now.

T/Sue, I just listened to this message, and something popped out at me on what he stated concerning the "Book of Jubilees"..

They had thought the "Sabbatical" year was 2008, but according to the BoJ this Sept. 2010 will start the next 7 year count..

DOES THAT GET ANYONE's attention..

That falls in line with the 2017 for the 50th year of Jubilee, minus the 7 years of tribulation..

1967 + 50 = 2017 <-- the Jubilee count. (restoration)

Some time this year people we are flying.. Just can not understand why the Lord is NOT telling us when it will be... After all, he did say that we are not slaves, but I call you friends, and you'll know what I know..

I sure wish he'd let us in on the soon return plan ....LOL

Joseph

TN you are right, those guys were on fire Tuesday. They had a lot to say about what is happening with Israel too and how all the nations are turning on them. I also thought it was interesting about the 2004 earthquake & tsunamie that shifted the earth's axis being the cause behind so much of what we are seeing happen now.

R.J. my eyes popped too when he mentioned the mistake about the sabbatical years. If this is the true sabbatical year and a whole new cycle of SEVEN YEARS start in the fall at Rosh Hoshannah - WOWOWOWOWOW - then we should be out of here before September! I had great hopes for April 7th but since I am still here and it is the 8th I guess that ship has sailed. Still believe we are going very soon. Can't wait to hear what they have to say later today.

Texas Sue, Are they saying that this current year is a Sabbatical? Doesn't that mean no harvesting? Does that mean we can't be raptured during this calendar year because of the no harvesting on Sabbatical years? I wonder if that does point to RH rapture, then, as that would be the beginning of the following year.... What are your thoughts?

Here is where I get confused....everyone is saying 7 year tribulation which would bring us to 2017, therefore the rapture would take place in 2010. But, if you recall, the Bible mentions that the tribulation will be shortened by one year because of the destruction that is coming and no one would be left on the earth if He did not shorten the time by one year? Any thoughts??

Melanie, Israel is our "clock". They very much operate (the spiritual Jews) by the feasts or moeds(appointed times) and the sabbatical cycles of years (7's). Everyone was thinking that 2007 was a sabbatical year. If so that puts us in almost a midpoint of a 7 year cycle in 2010 which would make it LESS likely that this is the year of rapture. The religious Jews are actually looking for Jesus to appear in the first year FOLLOWING a sabbatical year which for them would be 5771 or Sept. 2010 to Sept 2011.

If the calendar has been wrong and 2010 is actually a sabbatical year that is great news because it means a whole new seven year cycle starts in Sept. of 2010. This makes it very likely that it is the start of the trib which means we are gone beofre it starts. That would mean our "window of opportunity" for rapture is now until Rosh Hoshannah.

Wendy,
When Jesus said the time would be shortened, it won't be by a year. Many now believe that massive earthquakes will compact the size of the earth making its rotation shorter, making the days literally shorter possibly by 1/3rd or more. That means each day would be 16 hours instead of 24.

Thank you Sue - that was an excellent explanation and this definitely explains the shortened time. We also see after the Chile quake that the time has already started to shorten

Texas Sue
Melanie, Israel is our "clock". They very much operate (the spiritual Jews) by the feasts or moeds(appointed times) and the sabbatical cycles of years (7's). Everyone was thinking that 2007 was a sabbatical year. If so that puts us in almost a midpoint of a 7 year cycle in 2010 which would make it LESS likely that this is the year of rapture. The religious Jews are actually looking for Jesus to appear in the first year FOLLOWING a sabbatical year which for them would be 5771 or Sept. 2010 to Sept 2011.

If the calendar has been wrong and 2010 is actually a sabbatical year that is great news because it means a whole new seven year cycle starts in Sept. of 2010. This makes it very likely that it is the start of the trib which means we are gone beofre it starts. That would mean our "window of opportunity" for rapture is now until Rosh Hoshannah.

Wendy,
When Jesus said the time would be shortened, it won't be by a year. Many now believe that massive earthquakes will compact the size of the earth making its rotation shorter, making the days literally shorter possibly by 1/3rd or more. That means each day would be 16 hours instead of 24.

OH! Now I see; of course that makes much sense~ ONE Levitical week in it's entirety makes up the full seven year trib! Gottcha! Thank you! Woohoo!

Melanie, Billye Brim has a wonderful teaching on these cycles. She is very much involved with Israel and has even talked to some of the ultra orthodox Black-coat Jews about this. They told her that according to the writing of one of their rabbia about 500 years ago, that 1998 was the year that everything "changed" and the judgment of the nations began. They look at time through a prism of 7 year cycles. They believe that the Messiah will come in the year following a seven year war cycle (sound familiar?). Of course He will come for us before the beginning of the last seven year war cycle.

Wendy, Carl Baugh, the creation scientist who has the Creation Museum in Glen Rose, Texas (and a show on TBN) thinks that before the flood the earth was smaller and more compact. The opening of the "fountains of the deep" expanded the size of the earth. It only seems logical that the earth will go back to its smaller compact size before time is up. Both the Indian Ocean quake on Dec. 26, 2004 and the big one recently in Chile caused a shortening of time. The one in 2004 literally caused the earth to STOP spinning for a fraction of a second. That is serious stuff.

Texas Sue
Wendy,

T/Sue, that is a very good detail and of what I think is going to happen as well.. Here's a part of the "Book of Enoch" that might give an indication..

"72.14 And on that day the day becomes longer than the night, and the day becomes double the night; and the day amounts to twelve parts, and the night becomes shorter and amounts to six parts."

He is showing during his time before the flood, that the days and nights were divided into 18 parts.. I do not know how their numbering system would be for sure on their "Time", but if you look at the other days of the months they were 30 and 31.. So I'm assuming (which is bad) that the day time hours would be close to ours today, since the monthly cycle were the same, which would show that the days were shorter before the flood.

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com