Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
check this

http://heritage-key.com/blogs/helen-atkinson/giant-anubis-poses-ticket-tout-new-york-king-tut-exhibition-stunt

Re: check this

Abbershay

Anyone else bothered by 25 foot tall Anubis Idol being towed around New York Harbor? Anubis was the Egyptian god of the underworld and of death and judgment. Not exactly a good thing to be parading around the US. I am amazed no lightning came down from above. This disturbs me greatly.

ANUBIS (from the touregypt.com Gods of Ancient Egypt website)

Other Names: Anpu, Inpu, Ienpw, Imeut (Lord-of-the-Place-of-Embalming).

Patron of: mummification, and the dead on their path through the underworld.

Appearance: A man with the head of a jackal-like animal. Unlike a real jackal, Anubis' head is black, representing his position as a god of the dead. He is rarely shown fully-human, but he is depicted so in the Temple of Abydos of Rameses II. There is a beautiful statue of him as a full jackal in the tomb of Tutankhamun.

Description: Anubis is an incredibly ancient god, and was the original god of the dead before Osiris "took over" the position. After that point, Anubis was changed to be one of the many sons of Osiris and the psychopomp (conductor of souls) of the underworld. His totem of the jackal is probably due to the fact that jackals would hunt at the edges of the desert, near the necropolis and cemeteries throughout Egypt.

Prayers to Anubis are found carved on the most ancient tombs in Egypt, and his duties apparently are many. He watches over the mummification process to ensure that all is done properly. He conducts the souls through the underworld, testing their knowledge of the gods and their faith. He places their heart on the Scales of Justice during the Judging of the Heart, and he feeds the souls of wicked people to Ammit.

Was this today??? Or when???
Thank you for posting this.Oh LORD (HELP).
Bless you,
Star

This 25 foot tall, 7 ton statue was towed around New York Harbor on April 23rd, 2010 to coincide with the opening of the King Tutankhamun exhibit in New York.

This statue also "coincidentally" arrived on the day that Obamacare was signed into law. B.O. used 22 pens made by a company called "cross". I read this is an occult number that signifies the "keys of life and death". All intended to mock Our Jesus. Deathcare was enacted as death has come to our shores, complete with a suitcase full of travel stickers signifying his journeys. It seems to mock the Statue of Liberty and our freedom as Americans,too. The pens were black, of course. It seems this was all well planned out. Even the date means something. I wondered why the bill wasn't signed immediately Monday morning following the Dems victory celebration. They were in such a hurry to pass it.

I imagine many unpleasant surprises within this unread bill. Now the Wall Street bankers are set up well with all the money from healthcare to finance all their evil plans. (Insurance companies will put that money into ways and means to earn interest.) and Obama owed them all from the campaign contributions. What--you actually expected health bill payouts. Ha! These crooks have plans for that money. How many ways can they say no to our health needs. They're in complete control and calling the shots!

Oh, yes, now I remember--the date is the exact same date that Hitler got his healthcare bill passed in pre-Nazi Germany--70 years ago! And he, too, used the same ugly means to accomplish his bill passing. All intended to control the people. B.O. is using Hitler's play book it seems.

The number "23" is the biblical number for "death"...enough said!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

As in Psalm 23.

For those who'd like additional perspective in sync with what we likely all believe is happening:

http://parablesblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/liberty-post-mortem-after-death.html

http://newine.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/babylon-exultant-for-now-eyewitness-to-allegory-part-ii/

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/the-tenth-plague/

Remember, God is in COMPLETE control, every second of every day. NOTHING happens without His willing it.

Maranatha!
YBIC,
Ro

Victory, add one more to that list. It is also the day that Obama dissed and humiliated Binjamin Netanyahu at the White House. Also putting us in the realm of "death" by way of the curse on all those who curse Abraham (Israel).

Texas Sue

You are so right! What a day that was. I believe the administation was feeling pretty smug and sure of themselves that day. They wanted to force Israel like they did us. They think they can order everyone around. Amazing--telling another country what to do. How arrogant!

I was so glad the P.M. stood his ground. I read they(Israel) fear B.O.will just call it done his way. Nothing would surprise me any more.

Thank goodness we know Who is in control. We know that won't happen. It's the gall of behaving as was done that day.--the disrespect.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com