Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Must Hear This Message

On Sid Roth's radio show this week he is interviewing Bruce Allen. The whole week is good, but on Wednesday's program Bruce is telling about being caught up to heaven a year ago where he saw his aunt. She told him that the wedding supper is ready and there is a lot of excitement in heaven. Click on each day for the 10-14 minute program at this link:

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?news_iv_ctrl=-1&abbr=rad_&page=NewsArticle&id=9135

Re: Must Hear This Message

Oh Sue!! I have not clicked onto your link yet but just reading what you posted stirred me up... I could see my mom and others excited about the times.... and I could see a table prepared and waiting for us..praise God!!!

Thank you for this...I need the encouragement and this post is very anointed.....

Ok Sue I have not listened yet but I looked at the pics...that one kind of freaked me out..I was not sure if I like looking at that.... and the other pic I thought was a camera in the picture until I read what it is suppose to be..I still can not see a scroll though....I am still a little freaked out about that pic....it really did scare me.....

T/Sue, neither Ms. Victor nor I can listen to audios, but...

I say--DITTO!!! to JS' above post, b/c I too, felt stirred & encouraged by your post.

This is two photos of how Bruce Allen experienced supernatural incidents:

He is transporting to other place.
Also supernatural clouds top right of the picture.

Look a supernatural scroll at down right of the picture.

I've listened to the whole week's messages. What a wonderful and encouraging message. It won't be long now. And while we are still here, God's anointing will be upon us!

I have ordered Bruce Allen's book. While I'm here I want to be sure to be operating in the anointing!

Praise God!

Thanks TxSue

Geneustace, how did you find pictures? I only listened to the radio show part, didn't know pictures were posted on the site. Oh, okay, I read the part printed next to the schedule and saw the link.

Here is what is posted with the broadcast:

Guest: Bruce Allen
April 5-9, 2010 - Show 1690
ShareThis
God has revealed to Bruce Allen that we are entering into what is prophetically called the Seventh Day, when God’s promises for your life are fulfilled and your prayers answered effortlessly. As Bruce ministers, many receive verified miracles, and groups of people are able to see in the spirit. In one meeting over 800 people literally saw Jesus! Let Bruce teach you to position yourself to walk in the blessings of the Seventh Day. Go here to view two incredible pictures that were taken as Bruce was ministering.

Sue those are the pics I saw...at first I did nto see anything in the first pic then I focused in on it better and saw the image of the man and it scared me....then I read it is suppose to be this man ministering...and that freaked me out more... I have thought about this all day and could not wait to get back on here to see if anyone said anything about it...

I am not sure I think that is real...he disappeared in front of everyone?? What do you think?

Sue,

You are so close! Where you quoted...the word 'here' is underlined in the article, click and there you have it, the 2 pics will come up in a new window!

Texas Sue
Geneustace, how did you find pictures? I only listened to the radio show part, didn't know pictures were posted on the site. Oh, okay, I read the part printed next to the schedule and saw the link.

Here is what is posted with the broadcast:

Guest: Bruce Allen
April 5-9, 2010 - Show 1690
ShareThis
God has revealed to Bruce Allen that we are entering into what is prophetically called the Seventh Day, when God’s promises for your life are fulfilled and your prayers answered effortlessly. As Bruce ministers, many receive verified miracles, and groups of people are able to see in the spirit. In one meeting over 800 people literally saw Jesus! Let Bruce teach you to position yourself to walk in the blessings of the Seventh Day. Go here to view two incredible pictures that were taken as Bruce was ministering.

You will need to go back to the original article.....I don't know how to make it clickable here, yet!

ok I guess the man disappearing does not faze anyone else....

Hi Joyful Susan,

I'm at work right now, and it's the first time I've seen these pictures, and I know what you mean, it is shocking, huh? Can you imagine watching this man and seeing him being transported out of the room right before your eyes??? That would scare me, that's for sure!!

Since I can't watch videos on my computer at work, I'll have to wait until I get home to watch this. Looks really interesting, can't wait to see the video!

Is there a video on this?

Oh, Joyful Sue......I am rolling on the floor laughing!

It's not that it doesn't faze anyone else, I don't think, but after listening to the audio it just makes so much sense! I have to admit my faith is not where his is, so it won't be any day soon that I will be translated, but what an awesome thought! God is no respecter of persons and He is able, is he not? It simply validates accounts I've heard from others that it has happened to them(ie.: Jesse Duplantis).

God Bless you, Sis. Have you listened to the audios yet?

**No videos, only audio**

I was talking about the video on the top of this thread that Texas Sue posted. I don't know what's on it. I'll find out when I get home.

Whoops! It's an audio, not a video. My computer doesn't work on audios either. Have to wait until I get home.

I would say if someone disappeared right in front of me while preaching would not "scare" me...I might be freaked out for a moment but then my first real thought would be translated and that would be really exciting I think......

But then again, I have never seen that so.......

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

so you are saying Jessie disappeared right in front of Cathys eyes!!! No I know you did not say Cathy.... but I always thought it was more of the spirit being translated and not the body....

I guess I will have to listen to the audio now....maybe that would help ..... putting on head phones now...I was just too lazy to reach over and pick them up before..( NO I am kidding about being lazy...I am exahasted ... work has been physically draning this week...extra hard jobs I have started )

Oh and thank you for answering me and making me feel like my response was normal...lol

I'm sorry Joyful Susan, I missed what you said about the photo. He was translated to another place when he was giving a message like Phillip was in the New Testament. It is easier to listen to him tell about it on the audio. It is Tuesday's program.

I have heard all the messages just this afternoon, all is wonderful message.

He said, the rapture is really at the door, WOW, another confirmation...

I am interested to hear some summary from his book if you have read it, Joyful Susan.

The pictures are taken directly form Sidroth Ministry website.

Geneustace
I have heard all the messages just this afternoon, all is wonderful message.

He said, the rapture is really at the door, WOW, another confirmation...

I am interested to hear some summary from his book if you have read it, Joyful Susan.

The pictures are taken directly form Sidroth Ministry website.

Gene that is tex sue not joyful Susan...I am still trying to get past the pic.....

I have been searching for some informatin on this but can not find anything else...you would think someone who saw him would have written about it..

This was so fasinateing,I listened twice.Thank you for post this.
Bless you,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com