This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
YEHWEH SAID:

MY children need to know.To rely on and trust in
My WORD.Iam COMING BACK.
My great LOVE for my children,will never stop.For I
YEHWEH am love.
Give me your troubles and bask in my love for you.
Each one of my children is special to me.
You are the reason I died and rose again.
I love you all,
YEHWEH

Re: YEHWEH SAID:

Thank you again Star for this word from our Abba (Daddy) Father! I am struggling along with many from a job cut back, and am seeking the Lord about this...maybe we will be home soon!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

ahhh Star thank you :) and thank you Jesus....

Look at the avatar a picked out earlier...:)

THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR PROTECTING US, PROVIDING FOR US AND FOR COMING FOR US REAL SOON! I LOVE YOU LORD!! Thank you Star, love you too!

I love You, Jesus! I can't wait to be with You forever!

Thank You, Star, for sharing with us the words that the Lord gives you.

Thank you, Star, for this message. And I am amazed because just earlier this week I received essentially the same message from the Lord, as well. In fact, many of your posts have been confirmed in my heart around the very same time you post them, too~ the Lord is speaking to His own in one accord!
Bless you and Love,
Melanie

Thank you Star for this wonderful word from the Lord. Love, Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Blessings STAR !!!
what an edifying word !!!
Lord, we love you and praise you today !!!
bb

Star I am so encouraged by this word from our wonderful Jesus!!! I think this is what we will hear in heaven when we get home.

]

star
MY children need to know.To rely on and trust in
My WORD.Iam COMING BACK.
My great LOVE for my children,will never stop.For I
YEHWEH am love.
Give me your troubles and bask in my love for you.
Each one of my children is special to me.
You are the reason I died and rose again.
I love you all,
YEHWEH

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your SPECIAL Words for us today.

This is AWESOME LORD, that You, the Lord God, that is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE G O D WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AND MAGNIFIED ABOVE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING...ARE REASSURING us Your children in these very special words through Your servant and our precious sister Star.

Thank You So Much for EVERYTHING that You do for us...BLESS YOUR LOVING our Heavenly Father. I love You Lord Jesus...because...YOU, made our relationship with YOU possible while we were yet still sinners...What a LOVE, What a LOVE YOU have for us.

Father, I recognize and praise You for the special anointing by Your Holy Spirit upon Star, Charity, Donna and many others here at RITA for their special Gift's that You gave them to edify, correct, and to encourage this group of Your children. There are many of my sisters and brothers here who You have used in this wonderful way to bless me and I'm so grateful to You Father. I can hardly wait to give You and them a Heart felt hug and kiss...O Lord, we long to be with You in Your Good timing.

In Jesus Wonderful Saving Name...Amen and Amen.

Thank you and God Bless you our Dear and Precious Sister for your faithful and listening .

Your brother in Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Texas Sue
Star I am so encouraged by this word from our wonderful Jesus!!! I think this is what we will hear in heaven when we get home.

]

Texas Sue my Precious Sister, thank you for posting this presentation of Hallelujha .

Email: jpcarr@att.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com