Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture ~~~

A GOD GIVEN DREAM ON RAPTURE.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 7:25pm

This Monday morning (8.03.10), I woke up at exactly 5:20 AM at the end of this dream:

. . "I had gone to a nearby shop while at home to buy a copy of newspaper for my dad.

Immediately I stepped out of the shop I heard a loud sound of a trumpet from above which attracted my eyes to the sky and I saw a sign of a shinny white cross in the sky.

I concentrated on it and all of a sudden it turned out to be a Man spreading His arms. He was dressed in PURE WHITE, VERY BRIGHT.

The whole sky was lit up by His brightness. I could not look up anymore due to the brightness.

From all the END-TIMES sermons I had heard and watched together with the scriptures I had read in the Bible, I realized it was my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.

All of a sudden I saw something I had never experienced in my whole life. It really shocked me. I saw so many people rising and floating in the air with WHITE and SHINY GOWNS.

When I looked up I saw a triangle of light starting from the LORD coming downwards. They were all in a HORIZONTAL POSTURE as if they were asleep.

They were moving up along the triangle of light towards the LORD. On looking at the Man in white, His hands were cupped as if receiving something.

I reckoned the teachings on RAPTURE and knew it was taking place. I shouted, “Jesus, My Lord and Savior!”

Immediately I saw myself being lifted above the ground and having a look at myself, I realized that I was wearing a very bright white gown.

Before going so far I looked down and saw a friend of mine who had been left. He was crying in anguish while putting on clothes as if he was a just waking up.

He was giving so many excuses and mentioning the name of a person who had delayed his preparation thus being caught unprepared.

I was now very high and together with all who had gone ahead. When I looked keenly, I saw that the sky was filled with A GREAT MULTITUDE of people in white robes.

PEOPLE FLOATING in the air! Like many pieces of white handkerchiefs. It was a SPECTACULAR and BEAUTIFUL scene!

We were all being pulled to Jesus. I saw all of us surrounding Jesus while He was in the middle. Immediately after this, the Heavens opened and we all got in at once!

In Heaven, I saw a collection of very still waters. Not even a single wave could be seen. We passed just beside it.

I saw myself hugging the LORD in tears while saying, “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME!”

I then saw one of my brothers in Christ who had just given his life to Christ and I asked him,” How blessed are you that just after giving your life to Christ you are here?” He said, “It is all by the grace and mercy of God”

I then met a young man who did not look like one coming from the earth and I asked him, “Have you also come from the earth?” He was hesitating until I rephrased my question, “Have you ever lived on earth?” He replied,” I have not lived there but I have been there.”…

“To do what?” ….”Doing the will of my Master.”…”Like what?” …”I had been sent TO HIT THE EARTH TO CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE.”

I immediately remembered “Heaven Is So Real” by Sister Choo Thomas where she talked of her encounter with Angels on earth in the form of human beings and it clicked in my mind that this must be one of such Angels.

I woke up with UNCONTROLLABLE tears rolling down my cheeks while saying," THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!"

When I woke up to read the Bible I found it all there. (1THESS 4:15-18, PSALMS 23)
LORD I AM SO HUMBLED FOR SUCH A REVELATION. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

He is coming LET’S BE READY FOR HIM!!

REV 22:17….REV 22:20
SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING! TO GOD IS ALL THE GLORY! AMEN.

Amos Muigai.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=354190118545

Re: Rapture ~~~

What a beautiful dream! I can't wait till we get to heaven!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Thank you Donna for posting this message...BEAUTIFUL!!

I just got off the phone talking to a gal from a church I went to a few times and told her to be READY FOR THE RAPTURE COULD HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW...SHE THANKED ME...LAST NIGHT MY NEIGHBOR CAME OVER WITH A LOAF OF A BREAD FOR ME TO TRY AND I TOLD HIM TO BE READY!!!! sounds like the Lord wants His people informed NOW!!!

Again, thanks...a beautiful message...

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Certainly seems like a dream from the Lord. Thank you for posting this Donna. God bless you - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Kevin, Virginia, Coulby . .

I've noticed, too, more than usual, teachers and preachers speaking end times prophetic sermons . . surely this is of the Spirit . .

We're ready, huh, to be lifted in the Spirit of Holy fire that will not consume us,

oh change us LORD, 'brightened' in Christ's raptured Power, in the fullness close to the Lord's glory. Yes, magnify our souls, body and spirit that will cause YOU great pleasure and honor!!!

Thank you for posting such a beautifull dream.
Bless you,
Star

Donna, thanks for the great post sis...

There's one part that really caught my attention.. In my June 4,2009 vision, there's one part I didn't tell about.. I wanted to wait and see anybody else had anything similar..

The part where we are horizontal, is exactly what happened when I was changed.. I had shouted, "It's Jesus" when the power hit my belly (and it seemed that I actually felt it) then at the speed of light I was changed, floating then I woke up right after I seen myself on my back in the air..

Most of my vision I was like an observer, but as the actually person involved when it took place up to the change then an observer again..

BUT I didn't get to view anybody else being changed or the going up part... As soon as I was changed, floating I was then awoke around 4:23AM.. roughly..

Joseph

Thank you Lord, we wait for your summons.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com