<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Psalms 111-117 (2011-2017)_Years of the Tribulation & Psalms 118 (2018)

Ever since I first read J.R. Church's book, " Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms" back in the late 1980's I've known without a doubt that the book of Psalms follows the 20th and the beginning of the 21st century. Not year by year but the years that it does touch leaves no doubt about the meaning.

For example:

(1939-1945) Psalms 39-45. Six Million Jews killed during Holocaust
(1948) Psalms 48. Birth of Israel
(1991) Psalms 91. Operation Desert Storm. First war in Iraq.
(1993) Psalms 93. Year of flooding. Remember seeing videos of houses floating down the Mississippi?
(2009) Psalms 109. Rise of an evil ruler.
(2010) Psalms 110. Declaration to the Lord's enemies. Their time is up. Let the fight begin!!!

First of all, I do not see something in Psalms 111-117 (2011-2017) that tells me that this is the Tribulation Yr. No. 1-7, etc. But, there is definitely a pattern in these Psalms.

Now watch this as we come to Psalms 111-113. The FIRST VERSE in each of these Psalms begins with "Praise Ye the Lord." Okay, no big deal.

Psalms 114....the middle or the servant lamp of the menorah design. (there is no "Praise Ye the Lord" declaration.)

Now, look at Psalms 115-117 and the LAST VERSE in each of these Psalms finishes with "Praise Ye the Lord." Exactly opposite of Psalms 111-113! A MIRROR IMAGE!!

Folks that is an image of a 7 lamp menorah in the same manner that the 7 Feasts represent the 7 lamp menorah. 7 being a number of perfection.

Now, here is the clincher.

Psalms 118 (2018) is the THE CENTER OF THE BIBLE (BTW)

Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Psalsm 118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

No more death.

Psalms 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
Psalms 118:20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

The Eastern Gate which is now closed off is being re-opened.

Psalms 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Our Lord is being crowned.

Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This Psalms is talking about the Millennial Reign of our Lord Yeshua. Is there any doubt?

Now for a clincher that will make your hair stand on end.

Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, TILL YE SHALL SAY, BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

Psalms 118:26 BLESSED BE HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!! COME LORD JESUS!!!!

Folks this is it.

My thanks to Texas Sue for pointing out the Tues. video by J.R. Church and Gary Stearman. His commentary on Psalms 111-117 has been the missing piece of a puzzle I've been looking for.

Re: Psalms 111-117_Years of the Tribulation. Psalms 118_The Millennial Reign

I listened to that last night as well... A very good presentation, I might add.

You pointed out yourself that 118 was the Crowning of our Lord as the King of kings..

I think you are trying to state that Jesus will be crowned in 2018. ..Right..??

If you are, then that falls into the same pattern as most of us have been stating here..

I use the Jubilee as the most important key here.

1967 + 50 = 2017 <-- Jubilee or restoration in 1967 of Jerusalem, and 50 years later Jesus will restore earth and set up his Kingdom on earth for those 1000 years.

After the blood bath in Sept. Oct. 2017 it is going to take time to clean things up and to rebuild the temple that Ezekiel wrote about in the last part of that book. Then most likely 2018 will be the time element when Jesus will be Crowned King of kings..

I find that we are living in a very wonderful and exciting time seeing all the prophetic Word coming to pass..

WOW, can we have a big AMEN here folks....

Joseph

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I'm now off travelling until the end of April.
Hopefully I will be able to find a computer.
See you when I return, or in the air!

Love, to you all. Edelweiss

RJ,

I went back and changed the title and some of the post to point out certain details that it was lacking, mainly the parallels of our calendar and the book of Psalms (ie: Psalms 111-118 which represents 2011-2018)

Sometimes I take too much for granted when I get into a certain mindset.

Edelweiss
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I'm now off travelling until the end of April.
Hopefully I will be able to find a computer.
See you when I return, or in the air!

Love, to you all. Edelweiss

Praying for you for traveling mercies!! God bless you and hope to meet you soon!

Mark W. This is a neat study!

Mark W

I went back and changed the title and some of the post to point out certain details that it was lacking, mainly the parallels of our calendar and the book of Psalms (ie: Psalms 111-118 which represents 2011-2018)

This comment is misleading. Sorry. My subject matter should have focused (separately) 2011-2017 for the tribulation and 2018 for the beginning of the Millennial Reign.

Are you saying the trib will start in another year :( say it aint so Joe..

CJ
Yes RJ,

Mark W,

The tribulation WILL begin this fall in 2010, and end in 2017 in the fall!

The jubilee has to add up! The next one is the fall of 2017, not 2018!

Tribulation has to end at 2017!!! Rapture Spring 2010 during barley harvest!!

and CJ you still think we could be raptured this spring :)

joyful susan

I for one do not believe that the Rapture concurs the same day with the beginning of the tribulation. That clock doesn't start ticking until the AC signs a 7 yr. Peace Treaty with Israel.

"Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week [seven years]; but in the middle of the week [three and-a-half- years] he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering..." (Daniel 9:26-27)

Personally, I believe this will happen after the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38. This war will take place when Israel finds itself alone....like right now!! We are close to seeing this come to pass. Never before have all participating Nations spoken of by Ezekiel come together like they are right now...notably Russia and Persia (Iran). That has never happened before in history. Israel has no friends at all except for the Faithful of the Church.

I believe we will be long gone before then.

Mark W
joyful susan

I for one do not believe that the Rapture concurs the same day with the beginning of tribulation. The official beginning of the trib takes place when the AC signs a 7 yr. Peace Treaty with Israel.

"Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week [seven years]; but in the middle of the week [three and-a-half- years] he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering..." (Daniel 9:26-27)

Personally, I believe this will happen after the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38. This war will take place when Israel finds itself alone....like right now!! We are close to seeing this come to pass. Never before have all participating Nations spoken of by Ezekiel come together like they are right now...notably Russia and Persia (Iran). That has never happened before in history. Israel has no friends at all except for the Faithful of the Church.

Mark, did you see 2HH's post about the 7 year peace treaty signed today? They keep raving about all over the news. The covenant with many was signed TODAY! Love, Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Coulby
Mark W
joyful susan

I for one do not believe that the Rapture concurs the same day with the beginning of tribulation. The official beginning of the trib takes place when the AC signs a 7 yr. Peace Treaty with Israel.

Mark, did you see 2HH's post about the 7 year peace treaty signed today? They keep raving about all over the news. The covenant with many was signed TODAY! Love, Coulby

Then what are we doing still here?

Pardon me for having a light moment but I sincerely believe when this covenant that is signed between Israel and the AC as spoken by the Prophet Daniel, will have worldwide earth-shaking attention rather than just another news sound bite...but that is just me. I could be wrong.

After the Rapture, the U.S. will fall to a third world status...if that. We are almost there now. Israel will be victorious in the Gog War over the Nations of Iran, Russia, Turkey, Libya, Germany, Ethiopia and several others.

In one war, little Israel will be catapaulted to Super National status. THAT is why the AC be obligated to get Israel to sign a binding covenant to help fill in the HUGE power void as Israel for the first time finds itself the BIG DOG on the block...for a little while anyway.

This is what I see coming in the very near future.

Mark W
joyful susan

I for one do not believe that the Rapture concurs the same day with the beginning of the tribulation. That clock doesn't start ticking until the AC signs a 7 yr. Peace Treaty with Israel.

The scripture " If God is for you who can be against you" has never spoken more true than now for Israel...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts .. I hope we are out of here sooner than you...lol

Joyful Susan,

We are in the Rapture season right now. There is nothing that remains to be done to keep our Lord from coming for his Bride right now. This is the season for the "First Fruits" of the barley harvest. The First Fruits were identified and tagged and when that process was over...then gathered and presented to the High Priest.

Speaking of which.....

Psalms 110 (which IMHO represents 2010)

Psalms 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

It is Yeshua, (who is at present) The High Priest that is coming for his Bride.

At the Second Advent, it will be Yeshua, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords that will return and do battle.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com