Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To RITA

With all my heart I dedicate this truth to you, dear ones!! til He snatches us HOME

Re: To RITA

AMEN DEAR DONNA, AMEN! OUR LORD LIVES AND IS COMING FOR US SOON! COME LORD JESUS COME!!!!

AMEN SIS...........AMEN!!!!!

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Amen Donna, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your pic! God bless you and thank you for all of your uplifting posts! Some day I hope you will share that vision that you said you might some time - before we go!! Love your sis in Christ Melissa

Donna
With all my heart I dedicate this truth to you, dear ones!! til He snatches us HOME

AMEN DEAR MY DEAR SISTER....HE IS HERE WITH US...YES!!!

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Blessings unto you , Donna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN HIS WONDERFUL NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE is HERE !
HE IS NEAR !
HE LIVES IN US !!!!!
so good to hear today !
bonbell w. Love

Oh, use any pic for your avatar, Melissa . .

About 2 months ago, I did write about that vision. I felt blessed for a few minutes by a surrounding of a purest light while outside near the bougainvillea tree. . .

I felt totally wrapped in a brightness not of this world. I knew in my heart the experience was God's Light of some degree surrounding me. That beautiful light caused all things on earth to disappear . . the purest Light I ever felt or saw . . I felt I was floating, lighter than a feather, all earthly cares vanished . . I'm convinced it was one of my guardian angels . . .

Donna, I think I remember reading this experience. What a blessing to have this occur! Thanks for sharing it again!

YESSSSSSSS,AMEN TO THAT.
Bless you,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com