Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for uncle John

Dear RITA friends,

Please pray for my dad's brother John. He had a stress test recently and now he will need quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow.

Also, pray for uncle John's salvation. The last time I shared the love of Jesus with him on the phone he hung up on me. (This is my main concern.)

Love, Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Re: Please pray for uncle John

Father I lift up John befor the throne of Grace.I ask you to tender his mind.Perce his heart and turn
him around.This is one of your children.Made in your
image.Please send the HOLY SPIRIT after John.And bring
John in to a saved relationship with you.
Thank you inadvance Lord.For what youwill do for John.
Praise the name of the LORD.
In JESUS name,
Star

with you, Coulby.

Praying for Uncle John and I am in agreement with stars prayer..

star
Father I lift up John befor the throne of Grace.I ask you to tender his mind.Perce his heart and turn
him around.This is one of your children.Made in your
image.Please send the HOLY SPIRIT after John.And bring
John in to a saved relationship with you.
Thank you inadvance Lord.For what youwill do for John.
Praise the name of the LORD.
In JESUS name,
Star

Agreeing with Star's prayer for John's healing and salvation.

Father, send forth Your Spirit of conviction to John . . . may this time be the opportunity John reaches out to the Living God. Lord, may Your Spirit stir a longing in John's soul to receive Christ's blessed invitation of Saving Grace . . send ministering angels to guide the surgeon's hands to a successful outcome . . . .

Adonai, I pray that Your grace and mercy will be put upon uncle John that through this surgery, he will know about You and he will accept You Lord Yeshua as his Savior and his Lord. I pray that Your healing power together be put upon him so that he knows how deep is Your love toward him, In Yeshua's Mighty name I pray Amen.

Thank you for all your prayers. May the Lord bless all of you. Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Coulby, I too have agreed in prayer with the Saints here for your uncle John's salvation and ALL his healing needs.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Lord I ask forgiveness for self-sufficiency and independence from Your outstretched arm, offering salvation to all in countless ways in our lifetimes. I ask forgiveness for so many who have not seen You as the Creator of all things - for those who have turned their backs on you for their whole lives, only to be brought to the crossroads of life unexpectedly. Oh Father, have mercy on Coulby's uncle. Let Coulby's words to John ring true in his soul. Awaken him Lord! Somehow in earnest, let this uncle see and understand that he will live eternally, and that his choice is for now. Amen

Lord, in Jesus name I pray for Coulby's Uncle John. First of all, I ask that You save Him and fill him with the Holy Spirit. I ask that you will put it in his heart to listen to Coulby as he shares with him the good news of salvation. Secondly, I pray for total healing for John and through his healing he will see there is a God Who loves him, and may he bring You praise and glory. Please be with him tomorrow during his surgery, and I ask that You guide the physicians hands and that he may come out of the surgery with a strong heart and total healing. I ask this in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Coulby I prayed for your Uncle's salvation this morning and will continue to do so. You planted seeds in him that I trust the Holy Spirit to water and bring forth in him.

Bless you.

Dearest Coulby - I will pray for your Uncle John, both for his physical healing and for his spiritiual healing. I understand about having trouble sharing the good news about Jesus to people that shut the door to their hearts! Dear Coulby, pray that the Holy Spirit to work on his heart! You are fill with such love for the Lord Coulby, I know the Lord will show you the way to help your Uncle! Love you Coulby! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

I am praying for John...

Father, in the nameof Jesus I bring before you John who is going to have bypass surgery tomorrow... 4/10/10. I pray that you will give the Doctors wisdom, guuidance and discernment as they diagnoss the problem, as they operate and as they prescribe the proper care after the operation. I pray for a complete recovery. Lord, I know you will be right beside him and the Doctors directing them as you have with others. I plead your blood Jesus over him and your angels protecting him...THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWWERING PRAYER. In Your name Jesus, I pray, amen.

MAY HIS EVERLASTING ARMS BE AROUND HIM...

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com