Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HEALING PRAYER for J.R. Church

I just visited the Prophecy In The News site for today's report which was excellent as usual. At the end of the broadcast, Rev. J.R. Church shared that the cancer has come back and is aggressively attacking his liver.He has asked for prayer to be healed as he wants to go home by way of the rapture. Please join me in praying for the Blood of Jesus to heal him completely and quickly before he is sent for the chemo treatments. Here is the website address if you want to hear today's broadcast.

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/
When you see the days under the video screen on the right, scroll down to Thursday. Thanks, Texas Sue

Re: HEALING PRAYER for J.R. Church

Dear God My Heavenly Father,

I lift up J.R Church to you now. And I stand on your word that by Jesus stripes we are healed by the blood of Jesus he shed on the cross. I ask you Lord to heal him now and I cast this spirit of Cancer out of his body now in the name of Jesus!!! You say ask and you shall receive so now that I have asked I receive what I have asked in Faith in the Name of Jesus Amen!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Father, it seems to us on earth, in the last few years we've been losing more of Christ's outstanding teachers and preachers going to their eternal Home.

No doubt, a number of souls above would love for J.R. to come to Heaven. Oh, Father, provide the perfect peace and provision over J.R.

I ask for a miracle healing over him. Father I pray your answer is as J.R. desires, to give him more time on earth, that he may stay with the church here til we're all raptured.

I pray above all, your perfect will and blessings and shelter over your dear saint . . believing You already have Your perfect answer . . .

We love YOU, JESUS for all You are and all You do .

Agreeing with everyone in for JR.

Agreeing with you all in prayer that Adonai will heal him instantly by His miraculous power and His Truth, Peace and Joy and Life fulfill JR Church completely and breaks the power of darkness that trying to hurt him in the name of Yeshua, Amen.

Texas Sue, I too have agreed in prayer with the saints here for JR Church's healing needs.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Sorry, I didn't see your post regarding J. R. Church, but agree with all of you, pray hard for this wonderful man.
YSIC
kagnew

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

Donna

I ask for a miracle healing over him. Father I pray your answer is as J.R. desires, to give him more time on earth, that he may stay with the church here til we're all raptured.

I pray above all, your perfect will and blessings and shelter over your dear saint . . believing You already have Your perfect answer . . .

We love YOU, JESUS for all You are and all You do .

AMEN...

I too am praying!!!!!

Father, we lift up JR Church before your throne. We plead the blood of Jesus over our dear brother.

Lord, your will is that we are healed and we thank you for your mercies, new every morning. We bring the blood against every evil thing that comes against our brother that wants to steal, kill or destroy him.

In agreement, we come together to ask this miracle be accomplished, in your name, Jehovah Rapha, and for your glory. Thank you, Jesus for bearing the stripes that we might be healed of all our infirmities and sicknesses. We place this cancer under our feet, signaling its defeat, in the powerful name, above all names, Jesus.

Thank you for your provision of healing, Lord. Thank you for your love and care for us.

Together, we want to enter your kingdom, rising from this Earth at the trumpet's call! What a glorious day that will be.

In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen.

bump

Texas Sue - yes, the news about J.R.'s cancer returning has broken my heart as well. I think the devil is juat attacking as many pastors and saints as he can before his time is up! I will keep dear J.R. in my hearts and prayers - I pray he will get to go home with the rest of us in the rapture! Love dear Texas Sue! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Thanks so very much Angelheart, Donna, TN Dove, Geneustace, Joseph, Kagnew, Shirley, Big Mama, Francesca and Ms. Victor for your faithful prayers for dear Rev. J.R. Church. He is such a fine, dedicated man of God and a faithful watcher on the wall for the Lord's return. No wonder the devils in the pit want to destroy his life and silence his voice. That can't happen. Let's keep praying until the victory report comes in or the trumpet blows. Love you all.

The same thing happened to Jack Van Impe the Devil tried to destroy him with Cancer too but God healed him and he is still with us. So if God can do it for Jack I know he can do it for JR too!!!

Agreeing in Prayer.

Photobucket

Email: skyjams2002@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com