Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request for Don & Martha Finto

I just got this in from Don Finto, my pastor. His wife Martha fell & broke her leg yesterday. We have been planning a big celebration to honor Don for his 80th birthday in a couple weeks, & the enemy has attacked sweet Martha.

Please pray for her healing, & for them both to be able to be there for Don's birthday celebration on the 22nd.

--

To all of you who love Don and Martha-

I wanted to let you know that Martha Finto is in the hospital and has just undergone a hip replacement surgery for a broken femur that she sustained yesterday. She accidentally fell on her hip early in the morning.

Both Martha and Don are in great spirits. Their family has rallied around them and they have had many visitors coming through the hospital. We just received word from the doctor that the surgery went extremely well. Praise be to Yeshua!

Please pray for an excellent recovery for Martha and for abundant grace and shalom to cover the whole Finto clan during this time.

Thank you so much!

Blessings and Shalom in Yeshua-
Tod McDowell

--

A Night of
Celebration!

Don Finto: The First 80 Years

Dear Friend of Don:

The Caleb Company Board would like to invite you to a night of celebration of "Don Finto's First 80 Years" on Thursday night, April 22nd at 6:30 P.M. in the Belmont Church Worship Center. Michael W. Smith and Marty Goetz will lead us in worship. And yes, we can expect to hear from Don about his plans for the next 80 years. A reception with Don and Martha will follow.

Please come and join us as we honor the Lord and celebrate His goodness in Don's life. Please feel free to bring a note of encouragement, blessing, or a prophetic word for Don.

Re: Prayer Request for Don & Martha Finto

TN Dove, Per your request my brother, I have agreed in prayer with you and those others who have prayed as well in this regard for your pastor and his wife's healing needs.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Father in Heaven, I pray that you will bring a full healing to Martha Finto right now and therefore all the attacks from power of darkness is void by the work of the Holy Spirit in Yeshua's mighty name. I also pray for peace and joy you put upon them so that through this experience, they will be strengthen in their faith more than before and they will be used as a vessel by You to declare the day of the glory that coming upon the earth for Your blood that is poured upon the cross has brought us into Your presence by Your grace and mercy alone.
In the name of Yeshua, I pray. Amen.

Lifting up these precious folk in prayer before our Father.

Thank you, Lord for the privilege of participating in prayer on behalf of our brothers and sisters.

For your honor and glory, Lord.

In asking talking to the Lord.This what the Lord
had me pray.That in His perfect timing,Martha's leg
will be healed.And that the celebration should go on as planed.
In JESUS name,
Praise the Lord,
Bless this Couple.
Star

Praying!!!

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your .

What a dear couple, Kerry . . I pray our Lord's healing over Martha . . . may the Light of Jesus shine so brightly among these two, that Christ's glory illuminates His love and healing in their continued ministry til Jesus comes . .

Father praying in faith for the well-being and complete divine health for both Pastor Finto and his dear wife. Surround them with Your powerful angels for protection and comfort in Jesus name.

Praying for the Finto's.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com