Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Heavy Stuff about AC from 5 Doves today

FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Alan Clark (9 Apr 2010)
"Heavy Stuff- About the Antichrist"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See link-APR 5-9 ,Russ Dizdar interview on Future Quake. A Christian radio program.

Russ Dizdar talks about how he believes that the Antichrist's life will be a demonic counterfit of Jesus' life.

Dizdar says he believes the Antichrist is the offspring of a union between Satan and a woman. Remember the old movie "Rosemay's Baby"?

In John 8:41 the Pharisees implied that, it was questionable who the father of Jesus was.

Who is obama's father anyway? Do we really know why his birth certificare is top secret?We DON'T know.

http://www.futurequake.com/FQ_PastShows.htm

Re: Heavy Stuff about AC from 5 Doves today

T/Sue, I've suspected that (re: whom Barry Soetoro's real father might be) all a long!!!

Sue, This type of stuff bothers me in that I still think that BO could be a Christian. I know that there is a ton of questionable stuff about BO in the media, but in my spirit I am bothered with this type of posting.

I heard him say on a short clip from his radio program that he and his family were observing the resurrection day of Jesus Christ, and then he and his family went to church and he took communion.

I still am not convinced that BO is not a Christian and this type of stuff in my opinion is slandering him.

I understand the keen interest that Christians have in BO and why many feel the way that they do towards him and wondering what is up with this guy. I believe that regardless God is using him in this capacity of president and that God's will, will be carried out no matter what.

Also, on the arms treaty, I don't think that sounds like a peace treaty but a reduction of arms. I think that the peace treaty will be a different thing between Israel and her neighbors.

I don't think at the time this occurs the US will be a big player because it will happen post rapture and probably after a war in that region.

I have not changed my opinion on BO and I still believe the rapture is coming very soon and that BO is a big glaring sign of this because of the absurdness of the whole picture!

Just had to get that out. Sorry if this ruffles anyone. Love you all in Christ, Melissa

we discussed this before, Melissa...

One knows the tree by the fruit it bears.
1) Bama couldn't wait one second to get the Abortion bill pushed thru... (Murderer)
2) Bama couldn't wait one second to get the "Homo" bill pushed upon the American people. (Another abomination before the Lord)
3) Last year, he brought the Muslims into Washington DC and bowing along with them, (twice admitting that he is a Muslim) The wife also stating that his homeland was Kenya..

I mean the list goes on and on.. Not even menioning how he has the audacity to tell our Israel leaders that they are going to divide their capitol and give it to the Muslims...

You does this little ***** think he is...

This man is pure evil, and here's how a Christian had better be praying for all those liberal scum in high offices...

PSALM 109:8: "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."

Joseph

I agree with RJ.

Obama's fruit includes Gay rights policies, Abortion policies, frequently caught lying, slandering the Word of God, appointing "LGBT's" to office, accepting praise as a God/Messiah figure, and the list goes on.

By his fruit, he is not a christian.

Hi Joseph, I am not going by what I am reading or seeing in the media, I am going by what I can feel and believe in my spirit!

Just an aside note, my cousin was one of Pres GW Bush's campaign managers and he was invited to hear him speak recently. GW Bush said that he hated the way that Pres Carter talked about him during his presidency and he was not going to do that to Pres Obama.

Personally, I feel convicted about bad mouthing our president, even this one. With your military background you should know that things are not always as they seem!!

I will just keep praying as the Lord leads me!

RJ

One knows the tree by the fruit it bears.
1) Bama couldn't wait one second to get the Abortion bill pushed thru... (Murderer)
2) Bama couldn't wait one second to get the "Homo" bill pushed upon the American people. (Another abomination before the Lord)
3) Last year, he brought the Muslims into Washington DC and bowing along with them, (twice admitting that he is a Muslim) The wife also stating that his homeland was Kenya..

I mean the list goes on and on.. Not even mentioning how he has the audacity to tell our Israel leaders that they are going to divide their capitol and give it to the Muslims...

. . . this resident dares to do the above which is utterly contrary to the will of God . . and, so by this we see the fruits, his nature shows abomination against the will of the LORD GOD . .

Remember the AC will be a liar and deceiver. Ask Jesus for discernment. Many call themselves Christians who aren't true Christians. They can believe they are. The question is "by what definition"? There are those in the church who may be putting on a good show, but aren't Christians. It's the heart that tells. Some are misguided. The only way we have to indicate is through the fruit and discernment. There will probably be surprises when we see who made it and who didn't. Thank goodness it's not my job to judge in the end. But we're told to be alert and to watch and given signs to be aware of. Many good Christians have heard from Jesus on this matter. If still in doubt. Ask Him.

What true Christian, (follower of Christ) would bow down and kiss the hand of the Islamic King of Saudi Arabia who is the recognized protector of the Muslim shrines in Mecca and Medina??????

To pledge allegiance to the king and his authority without any doubt shows who our "resident" chooses to follow. You have to willing stick your head in the sand of deception to believe any different.

Tom, My head is in the clouds so to speak and I am not going to be acting like Lots wife on the way out of here! I just gave my honest opinion and I am not deceived in any way, just seeing things through a little different perspective maybe!

Melissa, I just used this scripture in another post, and maybe you could consider what you are saying and believing this way:

HE WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME, AND HE WHO DOES NOT GATHER WITH ME SCATTERS ABROAD

Different one's have and are saying "Look at the FRUIT":

1. Is Obama with God in
a. Pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem? Big big no no to God!
b. Shaming Netanyahu in their last two meetings?
c. Now not giving visa's outlined on another post?

2. Is Obama with God in condoning abortions - the dismembering of innocent babies made in the image of God - in the very womb He designed and created to give them peace and protection in development? Read Ps 139: 13-16 "The days fashioned for me" they will never see as they were meant to on this earth.

2. Is Obama with God in condoning same sex marriage?

3. Is Obama with God in promoting the homosexual agenda, not to mention bringing them on staff?

4. Is Obama with God to overpower the will of the people, for the people, by the people on just about every side, every morning that we wake up?

5. Is Obama with God in signing an executive order to keep his birth certificate and college stats hidden from the public.

6. Is Obama with God in placating other religious beliefs apart from the true and living God?

7. Is Obama with God in robbing Peter to pay Paul?

8. Is Obama with God in being a tool to force people into the new world order that brings us into the tribulation?

We HAVE to look at and consider THE FRUIT because God says scripturally, THAT THAT is how "we will know them!"

as I said another time, the only way I can pray for Obama is by giving him over to God that God's will is being done concerning him.

For someone with all these fruit and more besides...I don't trust myself to know how to pray for him. He is one man I can only entrust to God, because only God knows what is in Obama's heart, and only God knows (tho we suspect) what position He has placed Obama in, in these end days.

His fruit is scary! Kissinger has him pegged to take us into the new world order!!! His fruit is double speak - he says one thing and does another! His fruit is in opposition the righteous things our God has taught us to stand for.

Obama is putting into place most everything that vexes most christians spirits! I am wondering if you are not confusing some kind of sympathy for Obama with the facts that are in our faces.

It is being said that over Easter he spoke on his faith, and I believe about Jesus...I did not heart it...but I don't trust him. That's the double speak that is intended to keep his real agenda hidden which he so successfully uses. If we are not discerning, it only brings confusion.

A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit Mt 7

Texas Sue
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Alan Clark (9 Apr 2010)
"Heavy Stuff- About the Antichrist"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See link-APR 5-9 ,Russ Dizdar interview on Future Quake. A Christian radio program.

Russ Dizdar talks about how he believes that the Antichrist's life will be a demonic counterfit of Jesus' life.

Dizdar says he believes the Antichrist is the offspring of a union between Satan and a woman. Remember the old movie "Rosemay's Baby"?

In John 8:41 the Pharisees implied that, it was questionable who the father of Jesus was.

Who is obama's father anyway? Do we really know why his birth certificare is top secret?We DON'T know.

http://www.futurequake.com/FQ_PastShows.htm

Kolleen , This bothered me to read as does a lot of the other stuff written about BO.

I am not going to change my thinking as I am already very discerning and not very sympathetic, nor am I a friend of the world!!

It bothers me because I don't think it is accurate! I don't think he is the AC!

God has allowed him in the position he is in for whatever reason and I am going to keep my eyes on God, not BO!

Melissa, I love you dear friend; however, I respectfully disagree with you on this issue. I have to concur with the others who have posted here that the evidence/fruit contradicts what comes out of his mouth. I am not sure if Russ Dizdar is right or not in his idea, just copied this from Five Doves as I believe it is interesting. I am sorry if it has offended you. I would never intentionally offend you or anyone else. Again I apologize if this is not appropriate and the mods certainly have the right to remove it if that is the case.

I do not believe that this man is a Christian at all no matter how many times he plants his bottom in a pew. He claims to be Christian, in other places he has said he is a muslim, that the sweetest sound in the world is the muslim prayer call and has bowed to muslim kings, but I don't think he is a muslim. He has conferred with the Dalai Lama but I don't think he is Buddhist. He held a Jewish Seder in the White House at Passover but humiliated the leader of Israel and has at every opportunity shown disdain, disgust and contempt for Israel and her people. He definitely isn't Jewish but put up this ceremonial front that he is with them.

I believe that he is one of the players, possibly either the "closer" or even the AC/coming leader of the new world order - one world antichrist government. This would make him a Luceferian as the NWO people are Illuminati and worship the one they say is the "light" - Lucifer. Whether he is spawned of satan or just a man I don't know. From every available evidence I definitely would never believe he is a Christian. Most of the evidence of his past has been covered or shredded so we will never know much about him. Just that alone makes him suspect and covertly dishonest.

Melissa,

I'm not sure if BHO is the AC or not, but his actions are definitely not the actions of a believer in Jesus Christ. Many others like Joseph and Donna have posted excellent replys on this thread concerning BHO's unchristian actions. BHO is working hard to destroy this nation, and he has rammed through Congress every destructive thing he has wanted so far. How can this nation possibly survive, after everything that has passed through Congress in just a little over a year? There is no doubt in my mind that he was born outside of the U.S., and he is Constitutionally ineligible to be POTUS. He is a liar and imposter! He also has another name. His other name is Barry Soetoro, which he went by when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro as a young boy.

I can't understand why any believer in Jesus Christ could possibly believe that BHO is a believer. It makes no sense to me.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Melissa - I did not read Dizdar's stuff as soon as I saw

Dizdar says he believes the Antichrist is the offspring of a union between Satan and a woman.
I don't believe that.

But I'm not saying Obama is the AC. I have no idea if he is. I think he's not, but I don't know. I know my spirit is at odds with him big time. I know my spirit is very vexed and very grieved concerning him. I know none of those things are how I feel towards my brothers and sisters who are in Christ.

But I was speaking to the fruit of his life that are there for all to see: in his actions, his words, his associations, his beliefs, his decisions, his control....it's there for all to see, which was my only point - the FRUIT!

I agree with you that God has allowed him to be in this position. God places leadership where He wants for His purposes - good or bad.

What I don't understand is, why the differences in discernment? Why are you seemingly not seeing what some of us are seeing, and why are some of us not seeing what you are seeing?

Sue, You have not offended me and I love you too!! I understand the preoccupation with this guy as it affects us all and is way out of the norm and very disturbing.

Kevin, If we believe that we are going in the rapture this year then what does it matter what BO is doing to this country!

If we are going to be here longer, then I would be concerned. I am not concerned though, but I am, however bothered when I read this stuff and that is why I spoke up.

I can truly see where you and Sue and Donna and others are coming from.

I was thinking that maybe this financial meltdown will help some of the rich find their way into heaven!

These are not normal times and also, I don't believe everything I read about BO and Bibi. They are probably having very serious discussions about Iran.

Time will tell if anything I have said is true or not but in the meantime I am just going to keep my eyes open and keep praying.

Kolleen, I just read your response. I can't really say why I am seeing this differently, I can see what you all are seeing too, I am bothered by it, but just not convinced he is not a Christian. That, with the fact that I believe the rapture is seriously coming soon, helps me to form an opinion and maybe also it is some discernment.

I will pray about what you all have said though to see if I am missing something!

I cannot say with certainty that OB is the AC but can say he sure has an ac spirit. Anyone that is anti God/Jesus has an ac spirit. Now he is trying to pass a law that nobody can say anything bad about Muslims. Muslims hate Christians & Jews. Who is Jesus represented in...Christians & Jews! So who is he protecting our enemy and the enemy of God/Jesus. I think he only said he celebrated Easter for show! I mean one moment he will not be swarn in on the Holy Bible, won't pledge alleigance to the USA, has any mention of Jesus, God, or the cross covered up when he speaks at places that have that and then he celebrates Easter...YEAH RIGHT! It is not hard to see his fruit and it is obviously not from our God. Oh yeah do you remember Melissa when he cancelled the Day of Prayer yet allowed thousands of Muslims to come pray to Allah (aka satan) on the white house lawn. Hmmm, if it smells like a rat, looks like a rat, acts like a rat...it's a rat!

Melissa,

You are correct about the rapture this year. I absolutely believe we will be raptured this year. I only pointed out BHO's destructive actions to show that he is not a believer, and I believe he is actually very evil. That was the point I was trying to make.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Only God knows what's in a person's heart,but
Hitler also claimed to follow Christ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_religious_views

In public statements, especially at the beginning of his rule, Hitler frequently spoke positively about the Christian heritage of German culture, and his belief in the "Aryan" Christ.
In a proclamation to the German Nation February 1, 1933 Hitler stated, "The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation.
It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built.
It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."

Email: skyjams2002@yahoo.com

darlene
... he cancelled the Day of Prayer yet allowed thousands of Muslims to come pray to Allah (aka satan) on the white house lawn. Hmmm, if it smells like a rat, looks like a rat, acts like a rat...it's a rat!

so true! what really concerns me though is the deceived masses that allowed this person to be elected! the blindness; consumed with illusion. God has stricken this country [both leaders and lay alike]with blindness.
The Lord has removed the hedge of blessing and security with only more severe judgement and calamity in store.

these blind, perverse leaders have brought utter disgrace and sorrow to those who love the Lord

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

scuggers

What really concerns me though is the deceived masses that allowed this person to be elected! the blindness; consumed with illusion. God has stricken this country [both leaders and lay alike]with blindness.
The Lord has removed the hedge of blessing and security with only more severe judgement and calamity in store.

Scuggers well said . . how true, how true!

Perhaps their blindness to see the truth about him is the deception that the Lord allows??

Also the statement that said only God knows his heart...true, but we can know someone's heart too.
Luke 6:45
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

I tend to agree with Melissa and perhaps Kolleen.

Obama is not the antichrist. He can't be. Search scripture for those reasons.

I do not agree with his policies, his agenda, his decisions. He has done more to affect this country that my forefather (yes, singular) helped found than perhaps any other president, and yet, scripture doesn't point to this man being the er, antichrist.

I said all of that to allay concern that I am a supporter of the current administration; I am not. My stance is that God is in control, and he has Obama in his place for a reason. We, as watchers, seek to know and understand that reason; we don't need to go into political commentary on the subject. I think we would all probably say we don't agree with that agenda.

Sorry, but these continued posts on Obama bother me because they detract looking for possible real answers. I think those looking at him are looking at the wrong person.

I come from a long line of Constitution people. I uphold the language of that document and will until its end. I am a supporter of the great United States. I am a Daughter of the Revolution. I have a vested interest in this country remaining sovereign.

All that said, Obama is not the one. Not now.

I would like diagologue to be considered that addresses the real issues and challenges as we get closer to the GT. In seeking those answers, we as a group can become closer, learning and understanding the ways of God, and the ways the world is moving 'against' God. I know that RITA does offer true Godly servants seeking the understanding of His word. I just ask that we open our minds a bit - to more possibilities.

We must also be constantly aware that the United States is not the center of the universe. I know that's a harsh statement, but it's one that I am receiving in prayer. We play a role...we are not major in the outcome. We will be reduced to pittance compared to what we were, or are now. We need to stop thinking as Americans and start thinking as part of the Holy Sovereign - the Kingdom of God.

We are the Kingdom of God. We are His children. We are royalty in that kingdom. We should lessen our concerns with the 'day to day' and seek more the Kingdom. The Kingdom will then advise us what to do.

Just my opinion,
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela, I agree with most everything you said and I am a Daughter of the Revolution too! I also have forefathers going way back that fought in every war and a whole family full of military folks!

I also dislike the polical agenda, actually on both sides at this point, and I believe we are just down to the wire of the Lord needing to come back to take over for things to ever be right.

For the same reasons you stated, I would like to search out the truth and I think BO is not it in the sense of being the AC. That is a big reason these posts bother me, because I just don't agree with them.

In Christ, Melissa

Amen.

My forefather signed the DOI, the Constitution and many of the others...I say that because I am proud. I am proud of my heritage; even though I have hidden it all these years.

That said, there are many others on this board that have no association or care for the US and I also honor those thoughts. We are, but one country. I honor every country in this world - we are one in Jesus Christ. This is what New Jerusalem will be - all of us - as one.

I pray for the leaders of this great country, just as I also pray for the leaders of others (maybe more so, for Israel.) God is seeking those who will get behind His plan...praying for the nations. God does love the United States - there is no mistake about that - but things have changed here and hence, His judgment may ensue.

We must also pray for all other nations in this world. There are Christians all over the world. We are a small part. We must remember - He loves All.

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

I have been onto the snake in the grass from day one,so at this point in time,I am so weary of reading of his abominations that I usually avoid anything about him at all costs. I do not believe he is the ac....his job is to destroy what he can (and he is doing quite a good job) so that we will need someone powerful to come and make it all better (the ac)....and of course people will welcome him without question just as they did Obaama.Seriously...how could any christian(real christian) even think for one second he was ever a christian...their discernment meter must be seriously malfunctioning.

This is a rapture watching site which means that end time prophecy covering a broad range of topics pointing to the return of Christ shows up here. Anyone who comes on the site has a choice to read or not read what is posted. It is insane to think that everyone will be happy or agree with every post. Every human, being Christian or not, has different areas of interest and areas of dislike - that's reality. I just don't read or post to the topics that don't interest me or that are not my preference.

This topic does interest me because this man is not only taking the United States apart at the seams but in that act of destruction is facilitating the enslavement of the whole world under an antichrist system of total government control. Is he the antichrist? I don't know. Is he operating in the spirit of the antichrist system and the coming evil one? BIG FAT YES! Who he is and what he is doing is a major piece of the endtime puzzle so to say, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" is to ignore an enormous area of prophetic fullfillment leading to the return of Jesus for His own.

It grieves me very much to see what has happened to America because I also have family members that were in this country as early as the late 1600's through my maternal grandparents lines. Never pursued the DAR linkage as the pedigree did not matter to me. I am however related to two brothers that came over on the Mayflower, seven signers of the Declaration of Independence, five first ladies, and six presidents. We have family that fought in the Revolutionary War and served in the military in each generation and in Congress. We are beginning to know how the people felt in Poland, England, France, Holland, Denmark, Belgium, and other European countries when the lands they loved were forever altered by dictators and war. It is a very sad and distressing time. May the Lord come quickly and take us home before we see it completely collapse.

melissa...dear..in all due respect please think deeply about what I am going to say. We all know that satan can appear as a angel of light...meaning he can appear to us as the perfect christian...and we know that the ac will stand where he ought not to be and declare himself to be God---does that make him God? we are to test the spirits and if a person bares bad fruit they are not christian...there is no middle ground on this I believe...blessings to u...we are to judge a persons fruit whether good or bad and not make excuses if their fruit proves bad.

mellissa...please dont think i was refering to u when I said I think some peoples discernment meter must be malfunctioning because I wasnt...I posted that before I read your posts...ugh now I wish I hadnt even commented...another reason why I avoid the obaaama discussions like the plague usually---I end up with a bad taste in my mouth

Goodmorning Melissa (Sat), I just want to say I understand better now where you are coming from, and I am thinking we may all be closer to agreement.

I know it has been thrown out that Obama is the AC, but as I think all here have said, they don't know. But it is his antichrist spirit that we are all feeling resistance to. Possibly he is one of the kings that will rule......?

Anyway, I really like Angela's point that we could go deeper to really search out who it might be, for sake of discussion. Alittle while back there was another name and reasons brought up, which were very interesting.

So you don't believe he is the AC, and everyone here is saying we don't know. I think when people throw out that he IS the AC, they most often mean they don't know, but they just know they FEEL like if he is not, then he sure seems to be walking in his shoes.

We are to avoid the appearance of evil. All the christians I know feel evil from this man. Some in political leadership are becoming very wary of him. Rush (talk show) calls what he's doing a regieme (sp?) in all seriousness. Most people are very alarmed at what he's doing. Several states now and medical heads are now sueing to stop what he has forced upon us. This is not the fruit of a beloved president - this is all the fruit of some kind of dictator.

He is making right, wrong, and good bad! That is his fruit. People are uniting against him so far without revolution, to turn back what he has taken, and to keep him from taking more. Yet....as much as I hate seeing it....these kinds of things he is doing play in to the tribulation, which must happen.

Anyway, like Angela said, why not consider and discuss other possibilities!

Bless you Melissa

T Sue, Kolleen, sparrow, Darlene, and anybody else that may have been offended or upset by my posts please forgive me and I am in no way offended by any of your responses! I know that BO is a very, very sore subject and I really hesitated to make any comments about him because I know what people feel and think about him.

I agree that this is a real bizarre picture in total and just shared stuff that I think may be true but I can sure be wrong. Time will tell. Love all of you, your sis in Christ Melissa

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com