Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GET READY FOR A MIGHTY OUTPOURING...KARYN

This is a word that the Lord gave to me to help prepare His people for what He is going to do in the Earth. My call is to prepare the Bride for the soon return of her Bridegroom, the Last Days Army for the battle ahead. May this bless and encourage you.

Love, In Jesus,
Karyn

Get Ready for a Mighty Outpouring of My Spirit

Get ready. Get ready, My people, get ready! Get ready for an outpouring of My Spirit like you’ve never seen before. Like the woman for whom the oil was multiplied through Elisha, I must have ready vessels. My vessels must be clean; they must be yielded, set apart for this purpose.

As you yield to me and set yourself apart for Me, I will fill you to overflowing, and you will pour forth my manifest glory in a new way. There will be an abundance of love and joy in My presence. Those around you will take note and marvel, as you become a more and more effective vessel of My glory. For you are my vessels, My people, through whom I will pour forth My love on the world, through whom I will show my Glory.

Sanctify yourselves; be holy and set apart for me, and you will walk in a greater measure of my presence than ever before. I will delight your soul with My love, even as you pour forth for others. The more you yield, the more I will fill you, and the more you will have to give out.

I love you, My people, My own, and I love the world that still walks in darkness. Be My channels, My vessels, by which rivers of My glory may begin to rise up and flood the Earth. This will be a sign, a message, a drawing of many to Myself. I want you, My children, to be at the center of it.

Come close, let Me cleanse and fill you, and pour forth My glory. You will be forever changed, bearing My likeness and walking in My full abundance. Come close, My children, My people, My own. Let me fill you to overflowing. You will be so very glad you did.

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: GET READY FOR A MIGHTY OUTPOURING...KARYN

Virginia, you're a sweet soul. Thank you for posting this. Blessings to you - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Thank you.We can all use this.
Bless you,
Star

Thank you for the message.

Jesus Christ, the Lord, YAHUSHUA HAMASHIACH is His name.

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

I have been hearing that for 30 years...To get READY,because GOD IS GETTING READY TO DO SOMETHING!

WELL, Noah waited 120 years and preached the same thing the whole time: "get ready!!". Shows the character of our Holy God: longsuffering and patient, willing that all would come to repentance and that none should perish. It's not an inconvenience to wait on our Lord and in so doing allowing Him to cultivate the same character in us, who are called by His very Name.

Melanie, you are a just a great big beautiful doll! You always know the right thing to say and I just love you for it. Your sister from the south, TX Sue!

((HUGS)) SUE! You know what, I get too bossy~ this time I'm just bossy in defending the Lord instead of myself. Ron, my apologies if I came across too strongly; I just KNOW we will be the generation to SEE the fulfillment of His prophesies!! The Lord sees your faithfullness in waiting for Him so long! I cannot imagine waiting 30 years~ I'm only 32, so what do I know of such patience.

Sue, maybe I'm a texan at heart?! I get a little riled up sometimes and speak too authoritatively~ my inner texan~ standin' up for the truth !

THIS IS AWESOME!!! SOUNDS LIKE WHAT JESUS TOLD MARVIN FORD!!!

Coulby
Virginia, you're a sweet soul. Thank you for posting this. Blessings to you - Coulby

Ditto!!!

This word (as well as other things He's shown me this week) confirms what He told me one week ago! Here's what I wrote down as His Spirit spoke to my spirit.

4/3/2010

The Spirit of the Lord is saying:

"ARISE! Take My hand and come along to a sacred festival which I have instigated.

I am calling to all who are Mine—who delight in Me alone and have no other lovers besides Me. Who love My ways above their own. Who seek My face wholeheartedly and follow after Me.

I am extending an invitation to you, My Beloved, to enter into a rich dining experience like no other! Come feast on My glory. Come delight in My power.
Come dine on My love and mercy until you are filled to overflowing."

He continues...

"I am about to completely open up the floodgates of righteousness, and pour out my glorious rain upon the spiritually thirsty souls of the world.

Earth’s wickedness has reached a threshold, and I will hold back no longer. Along with the rain of My glory is coming a downpour of My judgments upon the earth.

They will fall together.
They will fall hard.
They will fall momentarily.

Everything is in position.

Nothing is more important that seeking My face right now.

Look up! Look up! Your redemption draweth nigh!

There is NO MORE TIME.

My children: PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for the release!
I want you to long for My will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Behold, I am knocking on your heart’s door. OPEN, OPEN, OPEN the door!

For the time has come for the Holy Consummation.
Me in you and you in Me, and us in the midst of the Father’s heart.

I shall come and dwell in you in a way that you never thought possible.

And we will go forth in victory over the enemy.

And I will proudly call you my brother, my sister, my co-heir, my bride.

Arise and come along, my love."

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com