Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Obama is not a christian . . ~~

. . . "Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God" . . James 4:4

There is a spiritual emergency in America.

Barack Obama is in the process of trying to recreate the Christian faith in his own, very liberal and unorthodox image.

Built on a foundation of radical Black Liberation Theology, theological liberalism and post-modernism, Obama is undermining historic, biblical Christianity while claiming his is a Christian. In the process, he is defaming the Christian faith.

By declaring he is a Christian, yet denying Christianity's most essential truths and traditional morality, Obama is associating Christ with some of the most wicked practices imaginable, all of which are condemned in the Bible.

By any historic or biblical standard, Barack Obama is not a Christian.

With his incredible celebrity status, Obama's ideas about spiritual matters have become very significant, and they are very dangerous.

Now, more than ever, Christianity is under attack from without and within.

http://www.christianadc.org/resources/62-reason-1

Re: Obama is not a christian . . ~~

Donna
. . . "By declaring he is a Christian, yet denying Christianity's most essential truths and traditional morality, Obama is associating Christ with some of the most wicked practices imaginable, all of which are condemned in the Bible."

YES!!!!! Donna! This part of your quote is what I was trying to get across in the 5 Doves AC thread to Melissa, but didn't explain well enough!!

This is the vexation most of us are feeling, and a great description of it!

Thank you!

We do feel vexed, so true, Kolleen.

If we didn't know, as Christians, our Lord is permitting the devil's leash extended even longer these last 18 months . . we'd feel even more vexed.

Jesus is making it known in the world, His return is so very near . . the world's deception is on it's last leg.

Kolleen
Donna
. . . "By declaring he is a Christian, yet denying Christianity's most essential truths and traditional morality, Obama is associating Christ with some of the most wicked practices imaginable, all of which are condemned in the Bible."

By America condoning abortion, rampant sexual sin, poronography, all in the name of freedom, and exporting this garbage all over the world and then calling itself a Christian nation, this is vexing to me!!

This is something that is becomming painfully obvious by watching BO. He is showcasing what lukewarm Christianity looks like and us Christians don't like it!

What you just said was right on, Donna! I was thinking about this exact same thing during lunch today. I couldn't have said it better myself.

You too, Kolleen and Melissa. I feel the same way.

What grieves and angers me the most is the way that he treats Israel. My heart goes out to her. May the Lord protect her.

Melissa

He is showcasing what lukewarm Christianity looks like and us Christians don't like it!

Hi Melissa, yes, yes, we Christians don't like it . .

. . BO is MUCH more than lukewarm, his fruits are an affront to our Holy God, his 'beliefs' an abomination to the gospel of Truth . .

Too, if I recall, B.O. said, this was NOT a Christian nation . .

By America condoning abortion, rampant sexual sin, poronography, all in the name of freedom, and exporting this garbage all over the world and then calling itself a Christian nation, this is vexing to me!!

This is something that is becomming painfully obvious by watching BO. He is showcasing what lukewarm Christianity looks like and us Christians don't like it!
(This quote above was Donna's)

Melissa, I agree with you here!

I think the confusion surrounds the fact that Obama SAYS with his mouth that he is a christian, but his fruit is far from it, therefore I do not sense that he is a brother IN the LORD.

With Obama saying he is a christian vs. his fruit, he is desparaging christianity to the world.

He cannot show forth the true fruit of christianity because he is NOT acting as one of us! If he believes he's a christian, it's in name only.

If he ever professed the true Christ, he has turned away, and so he is not even lukewarm.

I think this thread has come to an end, but even so need to say that my reference to Donna's post quote, was not in the right area, and so it appears that I was saying that Melissa'a quote was Donna's. Anyway, please ignore - re-reading the thread will explain - my apologies for that misplaced inference!

Kolleen, I enjoyed reading your comments. It is a great topic for discussion and weighs on all of us daily I am sure!

I guess I am an optimist when it comes to people and want to keep praying for them to the last breath. It is just not over until it is over! That is one reason I don't think we can pronounce the AC title to anyone until it actually happens. It is also very presumptious of the Church to do this because we don't know what God is doing with BO or anyone else for that matter.

My daughter made the comment to me once that "she is not that predictable" and I think that applies to God. He is definitely not predictable and we don't know what He is doing entirely.

I am going to keep praying and trying to submit to God in this case as I believe He is a God of order and that is what the church should be following. If God wants to deal with BO, He certainly will.

Thinking his way really helps bring me peace about the whole topic and I actually think it is biblical.

Hope you have a blessed day!

let's see ...The Word teaches us that if anyone preaches any other gospel to you other than that of Christ Our Lord as The One True Savior, let him be accursed .
Obama , with all of his being , preaches the gospel according to Obama , love me , obey me, respect ME , let ME rule .
In The Word , two people who did this met a grim fate : King Ahab (pierced betweeen the joints of his armor, Queen Jezebel(thrown from a high balcony, eaten by wild dogs ).
"By his fruits we shall know him " !
" He who is without THE SON , is dead already." (in his own sins) ...The Word

......Donna is pointing out WHERE he is now and he is not on the side of Christ, The Lord . Therefore he is at emnity with Christ. As Christians loyal to Our Own Lord , I believe with all my heart is right for us to stand against any man that exalts himself above our Lord .
If he comes to Christ one day , blessed be the Name of Christ for drawing him unto HIMSELF , but until that day he works against The Kingdom !!!

And besides, didn't Barry Soetoro say that he is a Muslim!?

Hi Bonnie! Blessings to you! The point that I was truly trying to make is also biblical I believe. In the bible I don't see any instance where God told people to rise up and overthrow their leadership. He tells them to respect authority instead. If God wants to change leadership, He does it from an outside source. That is just what I have observed.

I believe that God's order is critical and is something He expects us to observe and it is a protection for us as well as a direction.

People that stepped out of God's order and did things out from under God's direction like Saul, Judas, Barabas, etc. and tried to accomplish things mans way failed.

King David is a good example, he had a chance to kill Saul and he did not because God had not directed him to do it.

I do not honestly know what is in BO's heart for sure but I do think I am right in my observation of the situation and what God expects from us.

I also can use King David as an example of a murder and an adulter etc. and yet he was a man after God's heart. I don't know if what BO professes is true or not, only God does, but I can see that it could be true.

I have seen some pretty rotten looking Christians on the outside in this life that are truly saved on the inside!

God has for some reason allowed BO to be in the job he is in and as Christians I think we can sure discuss it but also submit to God in our actions as far as respecting authority and praying for our leaders.

Melissa, I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for Barry Soetoro, nor his ilk--PERIOD!!!

Hi Melissa . . i admit I'm dumbfounded how you defend this resident, even comparing B.O. to king David, ouch.

We, the people vote in a leader, not a king, representative of the people.

We rejoice that our God moved men by the Holy Spirit's inspiration to write this country's Constitution. The brilliance and power is stunning how these men moved in the Spirit's leading founding this nation FOR the people, by the people, and of the people.

We are not ruled by a king, we have a right to share our passion regarding this present 'leader's' behavior who is obviously ripping this country apart while daring and defying our God Most High . . .

...Donna, that is his greatest omission , he does not respect The ALMIGHTY !
In a Court of Law under our judicial system , his claim to be president is null and void in that he himself BROKE the LAW to come into the place of The White House and the Office of President (illegally)by not filing application with a BC to run for public office in Illinois. The Biblical principles apply to legal leaders not illegal ones ....why probably The Lord told Benny Hinn, GW BUSH would be our LAST president. Barry is noone's legal president or leader ...
Melissa , what rights has he UNDER the LAWS of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA ???

Donna, I am not defending BO, I am defending God's statues! It brings a lot more peace to see things through the Lord's Word than through a world view!

I know that as a mod you like having order here on RITA and can see the need for it. That is on a very small scale but just an example. God is a God of order and we need to obey Him. That is what I am defending.

When I feel convicted when reading some posts to the point of commenting on them, especially on a very controversial one as BO, to me there is something to this.

To me all the posts that declared BO to be the AC were inaccurate and I felt convicted to comment on them.

Not trying to offend anyone, just being honest!

Right on, Bonnie . . this resident is NOT after God's Heart . . he proudly speaks against our God Almighty; even heralding for all to hear, (and this is only one of his 'policies'), that if a woman is not given the right to kill her baby in the womb, she's being punished.

Bonnie, You are probably right in everything that you said, at the same time God will deal with BO!! You can count on it, in His time! Just like He did with King Saul.

Again, I am not defending BO (also did not vote for him just fyi).

I was just acting on conviction when I posted.

God bless you!

AMEN , he exalts death !
and if we, the Church, stay for a while longer on earth , you will see the day that those concentration camps already being set up by FEMA in the south will house many Christians who go up against this man who is an affront to The Lord Himself .
Lord hear our prayer ...return soon !

bonnie
AMEN , he exalts death !
and if we, the Church, stay for a while longer on earth , you will see the day that those concentration camps already being set up by FEMA in the south will house many Christians who go up against this man who is an affront to The Lord Himself .
Lord hear our prayer ...return soon !

Yes, and not only is Barry Soetoro the , he is also appears to bing (although I don't believe in such a thing...) the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, to boot.

The fact that B.O.'s proud at pressing Israel to uproot even more what little patch of land God gave His chosen is a huge sign where his heart is.

Kinda hard to honor a leader who respects Israel's surrounding nations who hate her. Israel only wants to build on their own land.

Donna, Good points, although, when you are obeying God it might not be the easiest thing to do but is definitely the right thing to do.

I am not condoning anything that BO or his admin are doing, just pointing out some stuff that I think is applicable to this situation.

Love you in Christ, Melissa

Hi Melissa . . if I remember correctly, you said you believe he's a Christian, right? That's the rub . .

love you, too,

Donna, I understand that and it is a rub!! Hey Joel Olsteen said he was too!

Melissa, I hope I have not offended you or anyone else in the points I've made and tried to share. With your answer to me I believe we are on peaceful ground.

I did have this tho't after being gone all day and seeing the other replies here, and if you are just tired of this whole thing and don't feel like answering, that fine, but if you're up to it, I am curious:

1. Why do you think Obama is a christian?
2. What fruit of God and the Holy Spirit do you feel you see in his everyday life?....

Hi Kolleen, I could really get into this and give a very long answer giving reasons, but overall it is just something that I think from observing him, also taking into account stuff that I have read and researched on him.

A turning point for me in this was when I observed him on inauguration day with Pres and Mrs. Bush and also with his children. He just did not look as sinister to me after seeing him with his daughters!

One thing I thought about BO is that he has been baptized as has his family and if this is true, that is an outward sign of salvation.

To me if a person goes to the trouble to get baptized they are probably saved because it is a really humbling experience to get dunked in front of people for the Lord! Baptisim does not save of course but is a sign of what has taken place on the inside of a person.

As far as fruits in BO's life, for all I know he could be praying his brains out every day - who knows?

He does seem to have some of the fruit of the spirt in his character and apart from that I could not say as I don't know him personally.

I felt convicted reading some of that stuff on BO as I did not think it was accurate as far as him being the AC and that is what I initially posted about. Not trying to defend his behavior though, just trying to deal with him in a biblical manner.

Hope this answers your questions! In Christ, Melissa

PS You have not offended me in anyway Kolleen, nor has anyone else on this subject. I understand how exasperating it is to even think about and have gone through all of the same gyrations of trying to figure this one out and this is just my opinion.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com