Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Finding the Throne . . a vision

by Marvin Ford

http://www.etpv.org/1996-97/mfvh.html

Finding the Throne

. . . "And since we were worshipping Jesus, I said, "Oh, I haven't seen Jesus yet!"

I knew if I found the majesty on high, which is God the Father, I would find Jesus. And I could personally tell him how much I love him and how much I appreciate him.

Now I was going through this maze of colors where there was a changing process.

And presently I came out into the brightest, whitest, clearest, cleanest, purest, most intense light that I had ever even imagined in my entire life.

Oh I was seeing things that I had never dreamed of. And there, anywhere I would look in the upper level of this city 1500 miles square, with that rainbow or that oval type dome for a roof of this city, in there was the throne of God.

In any direction I looked, there He was! I couldn't make out any physical being because His Glory filled the throne. But I knew, that I knew that Jesus was sitting at his right hand because the word of God said so.

Presently I saw Him. A massive, massive, massive shaft of light. And I seemed so small in comparison to Jesus. I worshipped Him.

Now when I say I saw Jesus, I knew it was Jesus.
the light was so bright that I could not make out any physical being.

The only way I could describe it is, if you were to take in about a 3 million candle power search light
and try to distinguish the filaments in that light.

That's about the same success in trying to distinguish the physical being of Jesus. He exuded from His Being Love, Compassion, Tenderness, Purity, Power, Glory but yet so tender.

There was a gaze that I sensed. Have you ever just felt somebody just gazing at you? And you looked and you saw them gazing at you. And even while they were gazing at you, you couldn't stop it, they were there all the time? That's the way I sensed the presence of Jesus.

And I fell down at his feet and worshipped.

I know what Jesus meant when he says out of your your innermost being, shall flow rivers of living water.

There was a gusher of praise, and adoration and glory and honor going to Jesus that I could not stop. Nor would I have stopped it had it been possible.

I was praising Jesus the Lamb of God, the One who died for my sins, the cause of my being there, the reason for my being there. The preciousness of Jesus just flooded my heart, my soul. And I was worshipping.

and then Jesus spoke:

And I heard Him say, now it was not a verbal exchange, it was a spirit to spirit knowing, He welcomed me into his presence. And He told me to stand.

And there I was standing face to face with Jesus. My Jesus, the Lamb of God, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

I was there in His presence. I began to ask Him questions after I worshipped Him for a long time.

And the first question I asked Him was "Lord," You know his gaze never did leave me one bit, not one second.

I said "Lord, how is it that there are millions of spirits here in heaven, there are billions of people on earth and there are people that are coming into your presence continually, how is it that your gaze remains continually on me.

"I have your undivided attention." And in that tenderness, and in that love and compassion he said, "Don't you know that there's enough of me to go around?"

and then, I thought, His children are very, very, very important to Jesus. Because He never takes His gaze from you, 24 hours a day. That's the Jesus that we serve.

Oh Hallelujah, Hallelujah! If I break up, you'll have to forgive me. Sometimes I do when I get to thinking about Jesus and who he is, and who we are.

Oh thank God I know him and he knows me! You know him and he knows you. Hallelujah! That's who you are! That's who the Church is!

Jesus is the son of God, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. And he has everything under complete control.

And Jesus said: "Come, I want you to see the Church the way I see it." And I had the privilege of seeing the Church, you notice I said The Church through the eyes of the master architect.

He saw the Church even before the foundation of the world. It was in his mind; and it was in his eye.

In Heaven, I saw one Church; in the unity of the Spirit; I saw a strong Church, without spot or wrinkle.

I saw a well Church ruling, in love, in power, meant to reign with Jesus on earth, in glory! Hallelujah! That's what I saw!.

Re: Finding the Throne . . a vision

Thank you Donna. It is also important to remember Jesus is a multi-dimensional person (actually, a 7th level Angel) and He is capable of being in many places at the same time. Thank you for posting this and blessings - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Coulby,

Jesus is a '7th level Angel'? What does that mean? He is not an Angel!!! He is God!

Coulby
Thank you Donna. It is also important to remember Jesus is a multi-dimensional person (actually, a 7th level Angel) and He is capable of being in many places at the same time. Thank you for posting this and blessings - Coulby

Sorry Coulby I can not agree with that statement. Angels are created beings created by God. Jesus is God, equal to God the Father and Holy Spirit. He is not a created being, but THE Creator Himself.

That sounds like a new age type statement.

And this is part of the '3%' that is saved?

How in the world are you going to be saved by an Angel? There would be no sacrifice. An Angel did not come to this earth the sinless God-man, live a sin-less life in a human body, and suffer and die on the Cross to redeem the souls of man.

You might want to brush up on the facts if you are going to be part of the small percentage that gets into Heaven.

Don't mind the tongue in my cheek.

That was beautiful, Donna. Thank you!

Jesus a 7th level angel? Hmmm, that's a teaching that 7th Day Adventists & Jehovah's Witnesses believe. Mormons, too.

It is untrue.

Jesus is the Son of God, and one with Him. He is part of the trinity of God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit.

Is this what you believe, Coulby?

Originally Posted by Coulby
Jesus is a multi-dimensional person (actually, a 7th level Angel)?

Whoa Coulby, not only does this sound new age, as T/Sue points out . . but also Mormonism.

Are you Mormon? Don't run from your answer . . would love some clarification.

This is what I know about a 7th level angel:

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sensar/

The SPIRITUAL gift of Petar Simeonov Abadzhiev is led by SPIRITUAL Teacher from the 7th /THE HIGHEST/ level of SUPREME MIND - Divitìn Tistevòl.

Eng. Petar Simeonov Abadzhiev from Bulgaria.

I transmit information for human beings seeking information. It is time now for our human civilization on the Earth to know about the miracles and for the unexplainable things !!!

The human being Petar Simeonov Abadzhiev led by his SPIRITUAL Teacher from SUPREME MIND – level 7th /THE HIGHEST/ relays SPIRITUAL INFORMATION for the human civilization on Earth /created fourteen million years ago appr. – as a second stage of the third time of creation of human civilizations on Earth/ as questions to which there is an answer:

1. What is the unknown to anybody energy /and its creation/ SPIRIT?

2. What is SPIRITUAL SOUL of the COSMOS, CREATOR /called by all human civilizations in the COSMOS with the name GOD/?

3. How the COSMOS is organized?

4. Which are the seven kinds of beings as parts of the COSMOS?

5. What is KARMA /SPIRIT- PATH/?

6. How the SPIRIUAL SOUL of the COSMOS, CREATOR /GOD/ leads the COSMOS?

7. What is ASTRAL ENERGY?

8. What is bioenergy?

9. What is ASTRAL SOUL?

10. What is MENTAL SOUL?

11. What is SPIRITUAL Teacher?

12. Why the MENTAL SOUL is named MENTAL being?

13. How the MENTAL beings are set up in two classes of SPIRITUAL hierarchy in the COSMOS?

14. How the MENTAL beings create /in one class of SPIRITUAL hierarchy - seven SPIRITUAL Teachers’ globes, winding round each place populated with human beings as a human civilization/ as SPIRITUAL Teachers?

15. How the MENTAL beings create /in the other class of SPIRITUAL hierarchy – seven levels of SUPRIME MIND/:

-First level /angel layer/ is not Teachers one .

-Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh levels are Teachers ones, grouped into two triads:

a. down triad /second ,third, fourth levels/.

b. upper triad /fifth, sixth, seventh levels/.

Coulby we need an answer from you re: your faith. This is a born-again Christian forum . . please respond. . . .

Yeshua is God Almighty, He is King of kings and Lord of lords, and surely He is NOT AN ANGEL. Everything is created through Him.

Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Micah 5: 2 "But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity."

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

Colossians 2: 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.

Mat 16:15-17: 15"But what about you?" he (Yeshua) asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Yeshua replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

John 1: I and the Father are One, He who has seen me has seen the Father....

John 1 also tells us: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 All things came to be through him, and without him nothing made had being. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness not has suppressed it.

John 3:1-21: 1Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Yeshua at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him." 3In reply Yeshua declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. 4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!" 5Yeshua answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." 9"How can this be?" Nicodemus asked. 10"You are Israel's teacher," said Yeshua, "and do you not understand these things? 11I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man. 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

John 4:26: Then Yeshua declared, "I who speak to you am he."

John 17:1-3: After Yeshua said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: 2"Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Yeshua Christ, whom you have sent. 4I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 10: 22. And the Feast of Dedication occurred in Urishlim and it was winter. 23. And Y'shua was walking in the temple in the porch of Shleemon. 24. And the Yehudeans surrounded him and said to him, "How long will you hold our souls if you are the Mashiyach? Tell us openly." 25. Y'shua answered and said to them, I have told you and you do not believe! And the works that I do in the Name of my Father they testify concerning me. 26. But you do not believe because you are not of my sheep, just as I have told you. 27. My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they come after me. 28. And I give to them life that is eternal and they will not perish and no man will ever snatch them from my hands. 29. For my Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no man is able to snatch them from the hands of my Father. 30. I and the Father are one. 31. And again the Yehudeans took up rocks to stone him. 32. Y'shua said to them, Many pleasing works from the presence of my Father I have shown you. For which of them do you stone me? 33. The Yehudeans said to him, "It is not because of the pleasing works that we stone you, rather because you do blaspheme and that while you are a Son of man you make yourself Elohim! 34. Y'shua said to them Is it not written in your Torah that "I have told you that you are Elohim." 35. If those people he called Elohim because the Miltha of Elohim was with them and Scripture is not able to be broken 36. To him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world you say, "You blaspheme!" concerning that I had told you that "I am the Son of Elohim." 37. Unless I do the works of my Father, do not believe me. 38. If, however, I do them even if you do not believe me, you believe the works that you may know and believe that my Father is in me and I am in my Father. 39. And they were seeking again to seize him, but he escaped from their hands.

Hebrews 9: 24 For the Messiah has entered a Holiest Place which is not man-made and merely a copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, in order to appear now on our behalf in the very presence of God. 25 Further, he did not enter heaven to offer himself over and over again, like the cohen hagadol who enters the Holiest Place year after year with blood that is not his own; 26 for then he would have had to suffer death many times - from the founding of the universe on. But as it is, he has appeared once at the end of the ages in order to do away with sin through the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as human beings have to die once, but after this comes judgment, 28 so also the Messiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin, but to deliver those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Proverbs 30:4 - Who has gone up to heaven and come down. Who has cupped the wind in the palms of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name? Surely you know!

May Our Lord Yeshua blesses all of you with His grace and mercy and the joy of Our Lord fulfill each of us everyday of our live ...

Hebrews 1 (New King James Version)

Hebrews 1
God’s Supreme Revelation
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
The Son Exalted Above Angels

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“ You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?

And again:

“ I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?

6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“ Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

7 And of the angels He says:

“ Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But to the Son He says:

“ Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:

“ You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:

“ Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

Thank you, Geneustace and Neal, for all the supporting scriptures. Awesome!

Ok I agree with you all! Coulby is not a born again believer in Jesus. Sounds like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Jesus is not an Angel. Jesus is God, God created the angels. Coulby you need to open up the Holy Bible and read it and not add any other books or doctrine to it to get the way the truth and the life!!

Before you all judge, Coulby is a very faithful son of God. The only reason he believed Jesus was a 7th level Angel was because of a writing he read from an undisclosed female Prophetess. I know Coulby personally and I truly think this was meant to come to a head for him and others. Thank you for using the scriptures to show us our grave error. Love believes all things. Coulby walks in Holy Love and I know for sure he is no Mormon. He is a Man of God who Loves Jesus Above ALL. Please be merciful and continue to walk in love. Hallelujah! God brought us all Coulby for a reason and we love your pressence and passion for God! How much greater to know that He has allowed us to be corrected. In all reality Jesus IS an ANGEL. Cause Jesus IS I AM! He is you me and everything else. But in all sincerity He is much higher than any Angel will ever be! Hallelujah He is God Almighty and no Angel. God is no created being. Jesus is the Man Christ Jesus as a creation and not the Angel Christ Jesus. Jesus is God almighty as well. Amen

Let me first say..that I do not know Coulby and have not posted for some time..

I think that Coulby is a young new believer that is searching for truths and read this from a so called "prophetess" and just got caught up with wanting to appear like he knows more than he does..

I think instead of hurting him ..we should point out the truth and help him..

Love you all

YSIC

Sarah

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I agree with Sarah.

Donna this was wonderful and blessed me so much. It confirmed so much the Lord has told me
about His coming. PRAISE GOD.

I am sad to see that Coulby called Jesus an angel.
I will pray for him to come to the truth.

Oh and I wanted to add how blown away I was that he mentioned Dr Eby. I have met Dr Eby and found him to be a precious man of God.

Bless you, 2HH . . I'm glad all here enjoyed this heavenly vision , .

How wonderful, sis, that you met Dr. Eby, he sure is a gentle spirit .

his smile surely is beaming in Heaven gazing fully on His Adored Lord!!!

2010 has got to be it, huh . . we're so excited, Lord Jesus for Your return . . we await expectedly!!

Yes Donna, I was a babe when I met Dr Eby. He was very old. He held my face and looked into my eyes and told me he saw Jesus in my eyes. I was really blown away.

Yes Donna I too hold high hopes for 2010. I am
on the edge of my seat all the time now.

Thanks for the blessing of this post!

2HH . .

What a blessing, huh . . much like our forefathers of old bestowed in the LORD's Name over God's children . and God planned it along . .

Donna I will never forget it. My little brother went to the altar with me that night and got saved.

I will never forget that night or meeting that hero of the faith. He was so kind and gentle.

"In Heaven, I saw one Church; in the unity of the Spirit; I saw a strong Church, without spot or wrinkle. "

Oh Lord, let it be soon.... in Jesus' Precious Name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com