Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beyond Contempt

Still can't believe I saw this with my own two eyes. When I opened the Drudge Report a few minutes ago there was an article posted toward the bottom left side of the page about a play opening in a Ft Worth, Texas theater that portrays Jesus Christ as a gay/homosexual man. I sent an email to the theater in protest. If you would like to do likewise the email is info@rosemarinetheater.com.

Here is the article link: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Gay-Jesus-Play-Headed-to-Fort-Worth-Stage-90126197.html

Re: Beyond Contempt

Texas Sue
Still can't believe I saw this with my own two eyes. When I opened the Drudge Report a few minutes ago there was an article posted toward the borrom left side of the page about a play opening in a Ft Worth, Texas theater that portrays Jesus Christ as a gay/homosexual man. I sent an email to the theater in protest. If you would like to do likewise the email is info@rosemarinetheater.com.

Here is the article link: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Gay-Jesus-Play-Headed-to-Fort-Worth-Stage-90126197.html

PTL!!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Gay-Jesus-Play-Kicked-Off-Another-Stage-90358259.html

Gay Jesus Play Kicked Off Another Stage

And, the play is off again.

We really shouldn't be surprised at this point, but a controversial play that depicts Jesus Christ as a gay man is once again canceled.

We reported Thursday that the play, Corpus Christi, was back on and was going to be held on a Fort Worth stage.

The play had originally been scheduled to play at Stephenville's Tarleton State University, where student director John Jordan Otte attends school. The school later rescheduled and then canceled the play over safety concerns.

On Thursday, Adam Adolfo, executive director of the Rose Marine Theater, offered the theater free of charge and said he wanted to give the students "a place that is safe and supportive" to present their work.

Apparently, that place isn't the Rose Marine Theater. The board of directors have rescinded Adolfo's offer and told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the venue and organization are not appropriate for such a play.

The theater said it had received a violent threat on its Facebook page following the announcement that they would host the students.

We expect more rescheduling and cancellations in the future. Stay tuned.

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

Another example of how homosexuality has infiltrated the church. If you read down, the man putting this on considers himself a 'gay christian'.

How long do you think it will be before they are hit with a hurricane, or an earthquake?

Jonathan I am so relieved to see that the board of directors exercised some good sense and made this man rescind his offer. It is like being Lot living in Sodom anymore where if you try to live a Christian life you are vexed continually by the rising level of filth and evil all around. Please come soon Lord Jesus!

Before who are hit with a hurricane or earthquake?

Texas Sue
Jonathan I am so relieved to see that the board of directors exercised some good sense and made this man rescind his offer. It is like being Lot living in Sodom anymore where if you try to live a Christian life you are vexed continually by the rising level of filth and evil all around. Please come soon Lord Jesus!

I just deleated a post that I wrote a few minutes ago because I was venting about the bad day I had today, but decided to pull a plug on it because it wasn't edifying to the body.

But I agree about the being vexed continually part.

We need you, Dear Jesus!!

Lisaleenie,
When praying on to reply.Jesus showed me.He is standing behind you.With His arms around you.Also handing you a bouquet of RED ROSES.Jesus LOVES you.
Loving Hands of JESUS,
JESUS,

Star

Dear sister Star, you have no idea how badly I needed to hear these words from the Lord. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you, dear sweet Jesus, I love You so much!!

Star, what you said came directly from the Lord, because He knows how much I love red roses and how much it means to me to receive them from Him. He also knows how much I need to know that He's right here with His arms around me.

Bless you, sweet sister! Thank you so much for this message!!

Love from your sis!!

ELTON JOHN,THE GAY SINGER MADE A STATEMENT A WHILE BACK SAYING SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT THAT jESUS MUST HAVE BEEN GAY BECAUSE GAY PEOPLE ARE SO COMPASSIONATE ETC....IT WAS OUTRIGHT BLASPHEMY AND JUST FURTHER PROOF HOW FAR THE WORLD HAS FALLEN...BUT WITH THIS SAID---PROOF IT WONT BE LONG NOW---COME LORD JESUS!!!!

I received a reply to my email from the theater in Ft Worth this morning. Here is the reply:

Statement Concerning Tarelton State University Theatre Students:
April 8, 2010 - The decision was reached by the Board of Directors of
Artes de la Rosa to withdraw the offer of the venue, The Rose Marine
Theater, which had hoped to host the 4 theatre student directors from
Tarleton State University in their continued Academic Directing Theatre
Projects. The Rose Marine Theater will not be hosting these 4 students and
their casts at any time in the future. We appreciate the public response on
both sides of this debated issue.

Star
Lisaleenie,
When praying on to reply.Jesus showed me.He is standing behind you.With His arms around you.Also handing you a bouquet of RED ROSES.Jesus LOVES you.
Loving Hands of JESUS,
JESUS,

Star

LISALEENIE, for the last several months we have talked about having red roses in our hands in heaven so all from RITA will know each other. All with red roses will meet at the RITA RECEPTION ROOM!!! At first we were joking about it and now we are serious.

The RED ROSE has become our symbol of the rapture, the timing of the rapture. When I read what Star saw where Jesus has red roses to give you, I had to wonder, "IS IT TIME?"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com