Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I feel very sad

I came here this morning and read all the posts, something in me said, do not reply. So I watched instead.

Well, if the lurkers out there did'nt think we were whacko's beforehand, well they certainly do now my brothers and sisters.

Where is the love of Christ? where is the unity? Every word we type is seen around this world.

Jesus is coming people and it could be today. And what is he going to find?

I need to pray

Talk soon

ybiC / Paul

Re: I feel very sad

You are a man Paul who the Lord has blessed with a tender heart. I have seen that in you since I met you here. God Bless You.

There is the mystery of disunity, that we shall decipher in this age.

The Lord is present. He is here. He is actually very here.

This disunity will be a problem for a while. We must as Christians be aware and be apart.

Love your brother as yourself. That is what you take away today. That is what our brothers centuries ago took away. It is the same today as then.

Elohim, give grace to this message.
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Paul, at times, love requires taking a stand, contending for the faith. Should we have been quiet about Jesus being referred to as a seventh level angel? Or yesterday, being led to a site where links lead you to places where they glorify masters of wisdom such as Compte de Saint Germain, Admiral Ashtar, Sananda, Mother Sekhmet, Lord Alycone ...
that teach you how to be your own little god? You should be standing with us. Do you get uncomfortable with John the Baptist, or when Jesus opposed the Pharisees and Saducees, called them whitewashed sepulchres?

Ephesians 4:14-16 (Amplified Bible)
14So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead.

15Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

16For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its functions], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love.

===================
Acts 15:
[36] And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
[37] And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark.
[38] But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.
[39] And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;
[40] And Paul chose Silas, and departed,
==========================================

Even (Apostle) Paul had his days.

Kman
Paul, at times, love requires taking a stand, contending for the faith. Should we have been quiet about Jesus being referred to as a seventh level angel? Or yesterday, being led to a site where links lead you to places where they glorify masters of wisdom such as Compte de Saint Germain, Admiral Ashtar, Sananda, Mother Sekhmet, Lord Alycone ...
that teach you how to be your own little god? You should be standing with us. Do you get uncomfortable with John the Baptist, or when Jesus opposed the Pharisees and Saducees, called them whitewashed sepulchres?

Kman and all my dear Brothers and Sisters,

I love you all, please forgive me, my words were harsh.

Kman, you are right 100%

I suppose I got angry on the inside, my loving Lord is the one and only living God, the great I am. He is neither an angel, or has any sin. When I was reading today I thought "What is going on here".

I am not uncomfortable Kman with John the Baptist or what Jesus did, you are right

I was just thinking imagine others viewing what I was reading today, how would they interpretate this.

Please forgive, one and all.

I love you dearly

ybic / Paul

What a sweetheart you are, Paul, this entire thread is wonderfully worthwhile . . . .

What a fantastic reply. I knew you were alright, mate,
believe it or not, you are one of my favorite people here, a military person like me. And I remember how you spoke up in love concerning Johnmac who needs our prayers. The body of Christ is all different...

I like Crocodile Dundee, 'specially the real one.
I think he died in a shootout. I hope he was a Christian.

Brother Paul,
This vessel prays,that the Lord will send a SPIRIT
of HAPPINESS.So strong, that you'll have laughter
in your hreat.Untill we GO HOME.
In JESUS name,
Star

Paul my dear brother....You are such a precious person to me. I am so sorry for you sadness. Please know that we love you and we cherish your fellowship and I want to thank you for the love you bring to us.

In Christ's Love................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Paul dear bro', I didn't see the original thread but I know that you have a gentle and sensitive spirit also zealous for the Lord and I just want to say how much your posts have blessed me over these months. Just enjoying your fellowship as we wait for the Trumpet call.
love
Ditta

Paul .....the problem goes back to
the early church even.

If you read Galatians chapter 2 down to verse 11
where Paul had a major face to face talk with
Peter. That everyone saw.

Paul and Barnabas I think had a parting of the ways
over Mark? joining them I think. Paul and
Silas went one way and Barnabas and Mark another.

(please correct me if I am worn)

Through it all the word of God still went forth
with great revivals and healing's.

And with our disagreements here it still will
go forth to influence the world.

We may go back and forth with discussions,
but we do it with a Christian spirit.

WE KNOW THAT WE ARE LOOKING THROUGH A GLASS
DARKLY.......

And if 5 RITA people saw the same accident, we still
would have five slightly different reports.

Let me say this....the Lurkers know in their
hearts, time is short....bank failure around
the corner, worse weather conditions for
more food shortages...they understand the
many different church denominations and
doctrine differences we have.

But if we present our case in love ...THEY WILL
KNOW IT'S real.

And if we can rise above it to where we agree
to disagree and still love one another

WITHOUT THREATING TO LEAVE.. Then they will know
what the gospel is all about.

Believe me the Lurkers know that it's only going
to go down hill from here.

To all my family,

I love you. I have read each and everyone of your replies.They mean so much

Please read my post "The God I serve"

It is a new day. I thank God for having you all in my life. As Texas Sue once said- "No ones going anywhere, only excuse, death or rapture"

All my love
ybiC Paul

Maybe this will help?

I heard it said once, something like, "If you've never come thru contentions and times of testing together, you never know if you have a real friend"

I have forgotten the exact quote, but maybe all that you are seeing is alittle iron sharpening iron, and it sometimes has to be that way, to come to a main conclusion!? Love you Paul.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com