Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Abe's Vision of the Throne of God...

Perhaps it's time to share my vision with you...

I think it was November 2007 as I recall, I prayed a prayer asking to be humbled by God. Everyone kept telling me I needed a 'relationship' with Christ, but when I pinned them down, no one seemed to have a relationship.

They talked about reading the Bible, going to church, giving to the needy, etc. But few had heard directly from Jesus, and if they thought they did, it was usually "I really felt Jesus was leading me to do X".

So I prayed. Jesus, I need to know, is there more to this? Can I know you closer than this? Or will you be distant till I die?

For several weeks, I awoke in the middle of the night, tortured by remembering many awful things I did and said. I begged for forgiveness for each of these sins. I soon realized the Holy Spirit was bringing these sins to me, prompting me to repent. It was painful. My stomach was in knots, but I was more upset that I had hurt others.

Then one night, while asleep, a golden angel descended into my dream and spoke like a trumpet. "Your judgement is at hand!" it proclaimed.

This angel was a golden light, but human formed. I saw it like through wavy water. It's voice and trumpet were one. I could not discern details. But it woke me up and I sat upright in bed, shaking.

I could not see my bedroom, nor my wife. I was blinded to this world.

Instead I saw a bright star, it was God, sitting on the throne. I could not actually see a throne, or even a person, but I knew He was there. Light eminated from the head on the throne, like light beams through a misty forest.

Immediately a sword blade eminated from the mouth of God. It was sharp, two edged and I was frozen, scared, shaking and on my back with the blade of a judging sword between my eyes.

I stared at the sword, shaking uncontrollably. I seemed to be on a glass floor, deep dark blue glass. I could see into it, but not beyond it.

I was conscious of other beings around me, but could not turn my head from the sword.

"WHO is this SINFUL man??!" demanded God.

I had no defense, I knew I was guilty and that I could not escape my past.

"I meant no harm." I cried out. "I never meant to hurt anyone."

The sword remained.

Suddenly, I was aware of a book to my right. I looked at the book. It was a living book on a stand made of four thin golden legs. It turned pages by itself, and had the fur of a lamb as its jacket. It had life. It had blood.

"I plead the blood of the lamb!" I said.

Immediately, the sword withdrew back into the sun-like light on the throne. And I noticed another being of light. THIS I knew was Jesus. He was on the my left, at the right hand of the father. He had his own throne there.

He stepped down and behind me where I could not see. He took tongs and a burning coal from a fire and gently placed it on my heart. Spiritual flames burned my heart and spread throughout my body. Burning up my sins.

The scene faded. No more words were spoken.

The flames became a cool blue and I began to see my bedroom again. I was shaking uncontrollably, alone in bed. (My wife was in another room.)

I was fully awake. This had NOT been a dream.

"Better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere." I recalled.

It changed me completely. Ever since then, I've been addicted to His word, the Bible, what it all means, and how I can best serve Him. While I've failed here and there, and I've gotten things wrong, etc. I'll never give up on Him. Never... I'm His. My family is His. And I thank and praise Him forever for His blessings and salvation.

Ask Yahweh or Yeshuah to know where you stand with Him. Are there more sins you need to confess? Do you truly know Him? or more importantly, does He know YOU?

If you pray to be humbled, He WILL do it. Work out your faith with fear and trembling. (Phi 2:12)

Find out where you stand with God. It's not wrong to do so. Pray to be accounted worthy.

Re: Abe's Vision of the Throne of God...

That was BEAUTIFUL, Abe!!!

Yes, we ALL need to pray to be accounted worthy. He told us to do this.

Abe, what struck me was that as soon as you pleaded the blood of Jesus, the sword was withdrawn.

It's all about Jesus and what He did for us.

Thank You, dear Jesus, for what You suffered for us in order to have our sins washed away with Your precious blood.!

Thank you for sharing this awesome vision with us, Abe!

What an incredible experience! Powerful witness!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Wow, this is a great vision and insight of our God's Justice, Grace and Mercy . .

What a gifted Holy Spirit Word, too, Abe, as you recalled with an overflowing heart in adoration to Jesus, saying:. .

"Better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere."

. . so like a psalm of king David!!!

. . . powerful vision, Abe . . Thank you for sharing, HE IS RISEN SAVIOR AND KING of kings!!.

Abe thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience and for admonishing us to be ready to meet him. Amen Bless you

Thank you Abe for sharing with us your vision - I actually have tears streaming down my face -- as "the mercy God bestows on those who plead the blood of the Lamb", all because and only because of Jesus and what He did for us and is constantly doing on our behalf. How can we not adore Him?

I'm thrilled it helped you all. Dunno why, but I just felt compelled to post that vision. (I had posted it on other boards a while ago before I found RITA.)

I wish I could say I saw streets of gold and other cool stuff, but instead I saw my own depravity and the full grace of God. :)

WOW WOW WOW! I'm so glad I saw this!!! Thank you, Abe, for sharing this very powerful vision from our Lord God Almighty.

...Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility,
for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may
exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

(1 Peter 5:5-7)

Abe, I absolutely believe what you shared here!

Go dbless you greatly.

crystal

God bless you greatly.

I re-read your vision of the Throne . . . it's s-o-o-o-o-o powerful, Abe . . and true, true

. I ditto what crystal said, I absolutely believe it~~ . . a great big

No doubt, too, Jesus expects a reverenial fear when approaching GOD @ His Throne, all the while He surrounds His own in His Love . .

Donna
crystal

God bless you greatly.

I re-read your vision of the Throne . . . it's s-o-o-o-o-o powerful, Abe . . and true, true

. I ditto what crystal said, I absolutely believe it~~ . . a great big

No doubt, too, Jesus expects a reverenial fear when approaching GOD @ His Throne, all the while He surrounds His own in His Love . .

Abe, I DITTO!!! both Crystal & T/Sue's above words, re: your awesome vision, brother.

Yes, don't know how I missed this the first time, but so powerful~ excellent and true~ thank you, Abe!

Dear Abe:

This is what I have been looking for for the past 30 years.

Have you ever seen a swimming pool with the really high diving boards?

Well I have jumped off them, it took a lot of courage for me.

You just showed me how to get to the base of what I really want to do.

Wish me God's speed Abe.

JR

They talked about reading the Bible, going to church, giving to the needy, etc. But few had heard directly from Jesus, and if they thought they did, it was usually "I really felt Jesus was leading me to do X".

So I prayed. Jesus, I need to know, is there more to this? Can I know you closer than this? Or will you be distant till I die?

JR
Dear Abe:

This is what I have been looking for for the past 30 years.

Have you ever seen a swimming pool with the really high diving boards?

Well I have jumped off them, it took a lot of courage for me.

I'm with ya JR, . . Abe's vision is powerful and (en)couraging!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com