Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS AND I HAVE A REQUEST

MY WONDERFUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

I ask you forgiveness for not being on the board much yesterday. I am sorry for so much turmoil with a couple of new members which I have banned from RITA. I should have been here sooner to clean the board up. I apologize for any hurt or grief due to my not being here sooner.

I ask you to please stay with us at RITA and let's all walk thru the narrow gate and continue on the path of seeking God and being watchers on the wall.

I love you all so very much and I know many of you made every effort to correct our deceived brothers, but we must move on now. Coulby and Man of God have been removed from the membership list.

In Christ's Precious Love....Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS AND I HAVE A REQUEST

Lynn, you are a super-Mod and a woman after the Lord's own heart! I didn't see the original thread but am just thankful to the Lord for you, Donna and Brenda being stewards of this precious oasis, by moving quickly and correctly in this thing. Love you.
Ditta

Lynn my precious Sister,

I love you

You do not need my forgiveness, you have done no wrong.
I am not going anywhere sis, unless the Lord directs.

I learnt something valuable yesterday, which will give me future strength Sis.

Praises to Jesus

All my love
ybiC / Paul

Lynn

Thank you for banning people who only seemed to come here to disrupt and cause dissension.

Donna did a fantastic job while you were gone..so thank you for picking super mods..

YSIC
Sarah

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Dear Lynn, you can't be on duty 24/7 and most of the time things roll along just fine. Don't need to apologize, we know you are going to see any goofyness or outright trouble-making sooner or later. Love you and praying for you, Jerry and all the fam. Can't wait to see pics of that little Levi when he comes into this world.

We love you, Lynn. You did nothing wrong. Donna & others did a great job while you were away.

In these cases, it's good to seek the word. I like what 2HH posted a few months back on the subject:

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause division and offenses contrary to the DOCTRINE which ye have learned; and AVOID them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good works and fair speeches, DECEIVE the hearts of the simple. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.” (Rom 16:17-20)

I agree totally w/all of our above RITArian posters, Lynn...

What's there to apologize for/or to forgive? I know I wasn't on RITA yesterday afternoon, but only in the morning. So I have no idea what went on here.

Anyhoo, I just want to let ya' know that I ya' too, dear sis in Christ.

Tammy

Dear Lynn;
You never have to apologize for doing the right thing for all of us. Yours is the hard row to hoe...because of the volume of postings done here. Rita is very special...and so are you!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Wow, I missed something! I don't know what this was over, but Lynn, I trust your judgment! Have missed your input - stay well! Love to you!

Lynn, we love you!! No need to apologize; you do a FANTASIC JOB, AS DONNA DID YESTERDAY. I saw the threads and that was painful to read. You did the right thing. As Texas Sue said, you can't be modulating 24/7.

May the Lord bless you for all you do.

Lynn,

You have nothing to apologize for. You are a wonderful sister in Christ, and you are always fair to us here on RITA. I think that I missed out on the controversy last night, but I had noticed that Coulby was kind of harsh sometimes on different threads. Keep up the good work sister, and I look forward to seeing all of the RITArians in the air soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Oh, my goodness, sis . . you are so dear and sweet !! Because of you as lead mod, sis, RITA stays humming . .

and so . .

With all my heart I dedicate this truth to you, Lynn, and all you dear RITAians !! til He snatches us HOME

Lynn, without needing to go into any details, is it ok to ask over what subject matter this was caused, since I didn't see the posts?

Kolleen,

It was a hodge podge of different outlandish comments on several threads by two new members. It was very new age type stuff and it was causing confusion and just general things that make you go HUH???...

So I had to show these two gentlemen the doorway that leads out of RITA...

Love.......Lynn

Thank you guys for your love and support...I couldn't ask for better brothers and sisters. Hang in there we are almost out of here.

It's OK Sis and as many have said in effect, "...you can't be here 24/7.

You, Donna and Brenda are doing a monumental job for the good of the cause of Christ's...Thank you ladies So Much

Put your heart at ease my "LilSis" you are LOVED PRECIOUS ONE

YES...Lynn, congratulations on your grand baby Levi Joseph Mitchell that is on the way. and I've ed that all will be well with him and his mother.

We have something in common at this writing. If our Lord tarries, our oldest grand daughter and her fiancee are expecting in July.

She is expecting a girl and they are going to name her Adalynn Rene. This great-grandpa to be, is not real sure on the spelling of my great-grand daughter's first name ...one "n" or two??

If we're still here in July, I'll post some pics of Adalynn.

I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

Here's a couple of 's for you my "LilSis" and YOU are doing a GREAT JOB

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joe,

I thought you would appreciate Levi's middle name. My kids are true warriors for Christ and both Ben and Levi have a loving Christian home to live in. I just thank God for the parents that bring their children up to love the Lord.

AMEN

Dearest Lynn, This morning I had planned a response for those misguided men myself. I prayed through the night over this. My conclusion is the conclusion you've made. This is not your fault. The enemy sneaked in to cause havoc through this ruckus. You can't be every place at once. You dealt with this in the appropriate manner. We're thankful. You bless us in so many ways. No need to apologize. It's done for now.

We need to pray for these young men( my impression is that atleast one is young). They are deceived. We also need to forgive them. It's time to move on.

Thanks to all who serve our Lord exceptionally well. Donna-great job! You mods are so loved and appreciated! Blessings to all my brothers and sisters in Jesus' name. I'm not going anywhere. I was reminded Jesus said He'd fight for this website--message from Star. He's not going to allow anyone to destroy it!

VC

I didn't read all the posts but I did see that RITA was being moved toward a different direction by a few new participants.

I am glad for your intervention. Erring on the side of love and hoping that the RITA responses would grow those who were going the wrong way was nothing to apologize for.

You are a wonderful moderator.....and I know when we get our RITA roses from the Lord....you will get a bouquet for all your efforts.

with RITA Love.....
Rich

I read a few posts yesterday, but guess I missed out on all the fun stuff... lol .. j/king

Love you Lynn and congrats on new grand baby..

Joseph

Dearest Lynn,
No apology necessary. As a moderator, you are a gatekeeper to RITA and protector of the entire RITA family. It is not an easy calling but you handle it beautifully.
May God Bless You for all your efforts for us.
Love You!!!!

Lynn,

I have been reading this post and did not know what happened until now...so sorry about Coulby and whoever the Man of God was. I do know the Lord gave me a message about the Whisperer which came to me as a big surprise...

I pray for strength and peace for you and that LOVE AND UNITY will be the mark of RITA...

HIS BLESSINGS ON THIS WEBSITE....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Patrick
Dear Lynn;
You never have to apologize for doing the right thing for all of us. Yours is the hard row to hoe...because of the volume of postings done here. Rita is very special...and so are you!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Virginia may have hit the nail on the head with her "whisperer" warning ---- praying Coulby and Man of God see the difference in WHO JESUS TRULY IS and what they've been led to believe from deception.

I know it pleases God to see the unity of His children on RITA. I know He ordained this forum to be started and He guards this site and His children that gather here. We still have a ministry here, each and every one of us has a place of service here on RITA. Satan has no hold or power over us as we are the family of God. Sometimes it is good to have adversity because it helps us appreciate what we have here and reminds us of what the world is thinking and saying that we all know is not of God. His truth must shine here and we are the ones that are in charge of the lighthouse.

Amen and Amen

I want to bump this thread back to the top.

Lynn, my dear sweet sister, you work so hard to keep RITA running on the right path and for this I can never thank you enough.

Thank you for watching over us as much as you do. I actually had one of my threads derailed by a couple of new members a few days ago. What was a simple prayer request on my part turned into a crazy tirade by these new members. I quickly asked for a mod to help and Donna stepped right in and quickly took over the situation.

RITA, we can NOT expect Lynn to be watching this forum every minute of everyday. NO ONE would be able to do that and still have a life. I saw this thread this morning and I thought to myself "poor Lynn" she shouldn't be made to feel responsible for what every person says on this board. She asked for us to come together and again make RITA a wonderful safe place where we can come and safely talk about our Lord and His immanent return. Now just a few hours later again I see signs of division.

Please, please realize that we are all going through horrible trials right now. I know my life and those of everyone I know are under tremendous strain and strife. Satan is pulling out everything he has in his bag of tricks because he has very LITTLE time left. Please RITA.........Let's ALL pull together and show each other that we are children of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I love all of my Brothers and Sisters here at RITA and I am very sad over the way things have been going lately. I NEED RITA. The World NEEDS RITA.

OK, now let's give each other a great big group hug, forgive and move onto preaching about the return of our Lord

ysiC Panthia

Lynn I am so glad u caught on to these people...I have had my suspisions about them from the beginning.

Lynn and all the other mods here on RITA. Thanks for doing your best to keep RITA a safe place for all of us to come and fellowship together. This site has been such a blessing. All due to your hard work and diligence. Giving God all the glory!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com