Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The God I serve (Be encouraged)

To all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus-

I love you all

Today I stand up to the plate, today is a new day. We are in the last days, the enemy is working overtime, and I can not win against him. He will devour me in an instant. But I can win this battle, we can win this battle for we all have the one thing that destroys evil, the only thing that can protect us. Brothers and sisters, we have JESUS.

And our precious Lord Jesus has told us that no matter what we face, or no matter how big the obstacle, if we have the faith we will prevail in his name. We are his children, if the Lord is with us who can be against us.

I stand to the plate this day, I am his child, you are his child. And no matter what winds howl against this mortal body, I will stand because I will call out to him, I place my trust in him.

I pray that I am worthy; I am the biggest of sinners. But until the day of his return, I want the Truth, and I want only what is from him. I want his love and I want to share his love. This is the only small thing I can do in the small time remaining.

I won’t let and will try to stop a fellow brother or sister from falling. I rebuke satan in the name of my precious Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. You are his beloved children; you are my loved brothers and sisters.

Today I want brothers and sisters that desire the truth, the truth in love. I serve the following God-

His name is JESUS CHRIST

He is also called the great I AM

He IS without sin

HE is not an angel, or connected to any other form

He is the Alpha and the Omega

He is the beginning and the end

I believe in the FATHER, the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT

I believe that Jesus died for all man kind so we may live (John 3:16)

I am not ashamed of the Bible or the gospel, for it is the Holy word of GOD

I believe that there is only one way to the father, and that is through his son (JESUS CHRIST)

I believe that I am a sinner,

I cannot make it to heaven through my own means. It is only by the love and grace of our Lord Jesus that I am saved into eternal life. And that only happened when I chose in my own heart to repent of my sins and ask for forgiveness. After which the Holy Spirit came into my heart, after I asked Jesus into my life

My God has told me that he will never leave me or forsake me

There are no other Gods but the above as stated. All others are just idols, for there is only one GOD, Jesus Christ.

All people past, present and future will one day bow their knee and say Jesus is Lord. Even if they die not believing in him.

Angels bow at the throne of the Lord in praise, for the angels serve the LORD.

All creation bows down to the Lord of all heaven and of earth. The only risen Lord and saviour.
The only Lord that can save,
That can heal,
That can deliver,
That can set the captives free,
That casts out all evil (evil cannot stand in his presence)
That is no respecter of man
That is coming back
That will judge all past, present and future of all men, colours and races.

He rules in righteousness
He reigns in glory
He rules in love

HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST, GODS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

This is my God, and I love him

And no man, demon, or any other will ever take him away from me. How do I know this? Because he told me in his Holy word

This is the same God I served yesterday, today and will again tomorrow, and forever more

In wrapping up my little rave here, I welcome anyone who may visit RITA, I welcome any questions, thoughts or theory’s that you may have. I will not be judgmental or hostile towards you in any way. But please be prepared-

For the above is what I am going to tell you all about, the God that I believe in. Jesus Christ my King.

I truly love you all, my brothers, my sisters, and my fellow humans searching for the truth sincerely. And even if you do not like me, I will try in my heart to like you, for my God make you in his image, my God loves you regardless of what you think of him. That is why I want you to know him.

All my love

In his saving love / Paul

Re: The God I serve (Be encouraged)

Amen and Amen, brother Paul. I hope our misguided friends find this this post. Our God expects us to defend Him; to stand for truth. He is our Truth~He alone! So be it.

Shoulder to shoulder as brothers and sisters we stand united in Declaring this for the world to see. He has given us His names that describe to us who He is:

Elohim ------ My Creator

Jehovah ------ My Lord God

Jehovah El Shadai ------ My Supplier

Adonai ------- My Master

Jehovah Jireh ------ My Provider

Jehovah Rapha ------ My Healer

Jehovah Nissi ------ My Banner (as in victory banner)

Jehovah M'Kadesh ------ My Sanctifier

Jehovah Shalom ------ My Peace

Jehovah Tsidkenu ------ My Righteousness

Jehovah Rohi ------ My Shepherd

Jehovah Shammah ------ My Abiding Presence

He is:
My God

My Refuge

My Fortress

My Defender

My Protector

My Shelter

My Place of Safety (My Ark)

My Shield

My Deliverer

My Health

My Habitation

My Rest

My Peace

My Tower of Strength

My Salvation

My Holiness This last part is from Psalm 91.

------

He is the Rock I stand on.

He is the pillar of cloud by day.

He is the Pillar of fire by night.

He is Love.

He is the Lamb of God.

He is the Good Shepherd.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me by still waters.

He is my rest; my shade.

He leads me on paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

While I walk in the valley of the shaddow of death, I will not fear---for He is with me. His rod and staff comfort me.

He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

---How does He do this? When a sheep is sick or hurt, the shepherd provides grass around him to eat while keeping out the other sheep. He builds this table by erecting boundaries around the sick/hurt sheep. His rod goes on one end of the rectangle, then the staff forms another side to this shelter, his cloak forms a side and then he himself lies down in the remaining space. And thus a table is created in the presence of those who'd eat his food supply while healing. ( Potential enemies) who'd eat his food.

He annoints my head with oil. (to keep off annoying pests like flies, gnats) (our annoying pesky demons!)

My cup overflows. (His generous provision.)

Surely only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.

And I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. Psalm 23.

He is goodness

He is mercy

He is the forgiver of my sins

The restorer of my soul

Help me out here--what have I missed naming? Feel free to add on.

Lurkers--He alone is God, the way, the truth, the life eternal. Receive Him today. For time is short. He died to ransom many--for each of us. He is Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He's the narrow road, the narrow gate for which to reach God, the Father and heaven. He's the only way. Pray to Him. Ask Him to show you and lead the way. Repent and tell Him you want Him to be your Lord and Savior. You'll never regret that choice! He is the waymaker!

AMEN PAUL....AMEN....PRAISE GOD MY FATHER, GLORY TO JESUS MY RISEN KING AND SAVIOR....I WILL SERVE HIM WITH GLADNESS, I WILL ENTER HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE. MY LIPS SPEAK OF HIS LOVE FOR ALL OF HIS CHILDREN...HE IS MY MASTER, MY FRIEND AND MY CONFIDANT...HE KNEW ME BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN...HE LOVED ME THEN AND HE LOVES ME NOW....PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.

AMEN AND AMEN

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Jesus is...
The Chief Cornerstone
The High Priest in the order of Melchizedek
The King of Kings
The Lord of Lords
The Name above all other names
The Great Shepherd
The Great Healer
The Lion of Judah