Author
Comment
The Lord God says...

"Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told. (Habakkuk 1:5)

"Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, 'Behold, I am about to bring on this city and all its towns the entire calamity that I have declared against it, because they have stiffened their necks so as not to heed My words.'" (Jeremiah 19:15)

"Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 3:1)

"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.
"You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 4:1-3)

Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world
makes himself an enemy of God.
Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain,
“The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:
“ God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble."(James 4:5-6)

Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.
If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him. (1 John 2:28-29)

Re: The Lord God says...

Now that is something I can trust!!
Thanks Charity!!

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

That was nice

Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

Love ya lil Sis

Randy

Brandon
Thanks Charity!!

A big amen to that, Branden!! You can never be led astray by the Word of God. Jesus is our Rock and His Word is our foundation.

Thank you, Charity!

Hi all! Here's another scripture the Lord just layed on my heart to share:

Isaiah 40:28-31
Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the LORD,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.

He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases
strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Great words of encouragement...

Thank you Charity.

Rich

Brandon
Thanks Charity!!

AMEN BRANDON! "I pity the fool"..... who has nothing he can truly trust in.

Thanks, Charity.

"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.
"You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 4:1-3)

I definitely feel like a calf in a stall!

Look, it's all the members of RITA:

You threw me for a minute there Kerry!

Well were MMMOOOving on up...(Jeffersons)!! Love to All, Neal

Good one, Kerry!

Charity great words of the Lord!! We sure do miss your great presence on the RITA Dance Floor!!!

This is the real deal! There ain't nothing false profity about the direct scripture speaking to the present situation!!!!

Now I will gather my golf clubs and proceed to the next hole!!! We have just been FORE warned!!!

Oh, bless you, Charity . . A great Word . . yes, yes, abiding in Him by faith til He comes for us . .

Too, I like in

God's Word through Paul speaking 'therefore's to His own .

I look @ this picture from Narnia, thinking of the overwhelming experience so soon coming when we shall gaze upon the Living God, gaze on His Adored Face . . in His Presence. . . near His Throne!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com