<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU.....

I know it pleases God to see the unity of His children on RITA. I know He ordained this forum to be started and He guards this site and His children that gather here. We still have a ministry here, each and every one of us has a place of service here on RITA. Satan has no hold or power over us as we are the family of God. Sometimes it is good to have adversity because it helps us appreciate what we have here and reminds us of what the world is thinking and saying that we all know is not of God. His truth must shine here and we are the ones that are in charge of the lighthouse.

Amen and Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU.....

Amen, Lynn! Bless you for all you do.

Ditto!!!

Amein,Lynn,i Love the beautiful Love,and Unity in Yeshua,on this Forum,The Bride must Come together as one,in Him ,Speak the Truth in Love,and Hold One Another Accountable,Beacuse our Beloved,Beautiful Nail Pierced One Approaches! Shalom and Love!

Email: yahwoman2@msn.com

So good, Lynn . .

for sharing and reminding us what this forum's about and has been since it started.

Hi there YeshuasLady, and here is A BIG BLESSED HOPE in the RAINBOW WELCOME to you also my sister...

I'm really glad you are fellow shipping with us as we await that wonderful shout and trumpet sound to meet our Lord in the air. Until that time comes YeshuasLady, enjoy the refreshing of the Blessed Hope

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Shalom Joseph,thank you,for the beautiful,rainbows,and the sweet welcome,a little girl,who went to Heaven, said though her zeidie, and bubbie (grandparents) that Beautiful Rainbows,Come out of Yeshua(Jesus)just remember that when you see ,one in the sky,it means He is with you Praise Yehovah,Shalom ~huggs~my brother!!

My Precious sister Lynn!! I thank you for giving me the blank space on the messageboard to give life to my whimsical characters and allowing me to share the things that are flowing from my heart!!!

RITA is God's gift to all of us!!! The moderators are His Gift Givers!!! We should respect every decision they all make and not complain or question Donna or Lynn or Brenda!!!

We all need to treat RITA like the ministry of the LORD that it is!!!!

There are many lurkers and sharks and skeptics out there who may not go to church but can be ministered by the way we act toward each other on this RITA WEB OUTREACH SERVICE!!!

Let's not forget our goal! Which is to love one another fervently; and seek the good intention of every member; and wait patiently for our Saviours return!!!

We are RITA! Hear us ROAR!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com