Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Welcome YeshuasLady & Little Anne

Welcome Sisters to RITA, welcome to our family.

I thank Jesus for bringing you, as we await for him.
I look forward to all your posts.

May we all draw close together in love as we await

In his love / ybiC Paul

Re: Welcome YeshuasLady & Little Anne

Shalom Paul,thank you for your sweet welcome my brother,you are a blessing!!

Email: yahwoman2@msn.com

WELCOME TO RITA YESHUASLADY & LITTLE ANNE!!!

Little Anne,
Your Avatar awaits you in the Jesus' Army thread. I hope you like your new look.

Welcome to the family!

Thank you Michael,Shalom,im soo happy to be here!!,mmm Michael,your name reminds me of,The Archangel, Mikael Michael, if you make an avatar of me,could you make mine with a star of david,and i have long wavy chestnut hair,with hazel eyes,petite,just giving you my descpription if you want to make a sword ,also with mine,my fave color is pink,make me a jewish warrior princess bride for my Yeshua,im messianic jewish,(jewish christian ) thanks canot wait to see what you come up with my name is Tovah!!

This vessel too WECOME'S both of YOU.
I pray you both find a lot of LOVE here.
In JESUS name,
Star

Tovah, welcome dear sister in Christ - you sound lovely and we are so glad you have joined us. Soooo hoping it won't be long before we all meet with Jesus.

Little Anne - welcome! I haven't had the privilege of seeing your posts yet, I must have missed your introductory post.... so glad you have joined us waiting for our precious Bridegroom to come and sweep us off our feet, literally, huh?

Knight Michael
WELCOME TO RITA YESHUASLADY & LITTLE ANNE!!!

Yes, dear sister . .

Thank you so much. Your greeting is very much appreciated.

Shalom,and Love ,Shirley,Cheryl Ann Donna, its soo Nice to meet you,and Star sweet sis,Welcome Little Ann,i guess we are the newbies!!

WELCOME YESHUAS LADY AND LITTLE ANNE!!!

Lisaleenie
WELCOME YESHUAS LADY AND LITTLE ANNE!!!

Lisaleenie found such a lovely welcome picture that I will just say DITTO! Welcome to RITA

Welcome, welcome to you both.

Here's a gold star & a purple jelly bean for coming out of the shadows:

Dearest YeshuasLady - I want to welcome you to our family here at RITA!! I really look forward to reading posts from you and can't wait to meet you in person when the Lord comes for us in the air! Love you YeshuasLady! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Shalom,Ms. Victor you so sweet my sister,your warm greeting blessed my heart,what a beautiful family we have on RITA,

Ooh TN Dove,i thank you for your sweet welcome my brother,and I Love that Gorgeous Star of David Pendant and the Cute Jelly Belly LOL,Soo Cute,i Love this Family! big huggs in Yeshua!

Welcome aboard Little Anne and YeshuasLady...you both have neat names. Looking forward to reading your posts. Rita is also a neat place where you can get the latest info on what is happening on the prophetic scene...words of inspiration, prophecy and much more....and of course GREAT FELLOWSHIP!!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Welcome to RITA, you're now part of the FAMILY, BIG FAMILY of RITA forum ....

YeshuasLady
Thank you Michael,Shalom,im soo happy to be here!!,mmm Michael,your name reminds me of,The Archangel, Mikael Michael, if you make an avatar of me,could you make mine with a star of david,and i have long wavy chestnut hair,with hazel eyes,petite,just giving you my descpription if you want to make a sword ,also with mine,my fave color is pink,make me a jewish warrior princess bride for my Yeshua,im messianic jewish,(jewish christian ) thanks canot wait to see what you come up with my name is Tovah!!

I'm sorry Yeshua's Lady. I did not see your post initially. I did indeed name my avatar after the Archangel Michael. My fellow Sister-In-Christ Angelheart came up with the Knight part of my name. I have fulfilled your request and your avatar awaits you in the Welcome to Jesus' Army thread. If you go through the posts there are instructions on how to set up your avatar icon when you post. Welcome aboard!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com