Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Email I received

I hope you will pray to the Lord about what I am about to tell you in this important message:

Last March 2009—the Lord did three things to me within one week: I had an end-times vision; I received a warning from the Lord to go out and to warn people that He is coming soon and I received a prayer language—and I believe the prayer language and vision came to back up the warning I received to go out and tell others and the Lord said to me about the warning, “Green Light.” Now it is one thing to hear from the Lord—but to receive a second language with the warning is shocking. Shocking is how I would describe this experience. Do I take this message seriously to tell you and others what the Lord asked me to say—YES I take this message seriously. As sobering as this experience has been for me—even more sobering is what I see happening a year later after I first received the warning message from the Lord.

I think it is very clear now that I am not the only one giving these warnings. In this email I have included information about the new healthcare bill which has the RFID microchip written into it so that in the very near future the population will be required to have this chip implanted into their bodies. Now I looked in the healthcare bill for myself before preparing this message—and yes—the microchip requirement is in the bill.

Many people are speculating whether or not the chip is the mark of the beast. Now if you read down into this email you will see the two incredible experiences the Lord gave us revealing insight about the chip so that there can be no doubt in my mind that this RFID technology is considered to be the mark of the beast to the Lord and people should not take this chip when this technology is forced.

Let me show you how the Holy Spirit teaches and reveals things to people—Read 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 (King James Version): 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

An example of comparing spiritual things with spiritual was when the disciple Peter received a vision from the Holy Spirit and then the Holy Spirit had arranged a visit with the centurion Cornelius and through this plan of the Holy Spirit—Peter received confirmation that the Gospel was to given to the non-Jews also. It was comparing spiritual things with spiritual as stated in 1 Corinthians 2:12-13.

Now the Holy Spirit did the same thing for me recently of comparing spiritual things with spiritual to demonstrate to me that the RFID chip technology is in fact the Mark of the Beast and there is no question that it is to be refused if you value your eternal salvation.

This is what the Lord showed me—the 1st spiritual thing was a dream he gave a friend of mine and how I was able to interpret the dream and the information led us to the government website Fred Federal which outlines the government’s detailed plans to chip everyone for the purpose of tracking health and ID records. There was no way we would have found this information if it hadn’t been for the dream/interpretation. The second spiritual confirmation was right after the first and it was when someone emailed me a dream that a man had back in 1981 where the Lord showed him what the people would face after the rapture and the people who refuse to receive the chip. Now this man provided a drawing of a hand and where he saw the microchip was inserted in a person’s right hand. The next morning I was telling my son the story of the dream and the location of the chip in the hand drawing—at that moment before I could turn to show my son—my son flinched in pain—and the exact spot he experienced as sharp shooting pain and then a dull ache in his hand—the spot was exactly the location I was about to show him where the chip was shown to be inserted—it was the identical spot of my son’s pain—but I had not yet even attempted to show him—there was no way he could have known and his pain was real. This was the second miraculous sign from the Lord that the chip that is about to be impressed on humanity is in fact without a doubt the mark of the beast and I am imploring people to not risk losing your eternal salvation by taking this chip as the Bible outlines in detail in Revelations. This is my clear cut 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 comparing spiritual things with spiritual confirmation. Now here are the two Spiritual confirmations regarding the chip defined by God as the Mark of the Beast. Then I have included more detail about the Chip within the Healthcare bill:

1ST SPIRITUAL EVENT

Here is an amazing true story. My friend contacted me last week and he told me about a dream he had and asked me if I knew what it meant. I did not--so I just didn't talk about it anymore. A week later I was talking to him on the phone and he brought the same dream up again and said he couldn't get it off his mind--what did I think it meant? So I listened to it again--here is his dream:

He was home in his bathroom and the president was in the doorway and he was very upset about the president being there. Well the president was on a cell phone talking to someone and he kept saying he was Fred and trying to convince whoever he was talking to on the phone that he was Fred.

Now my friend wanted to know what I thought this dream meant. I didn't know--but I thought it was very strange. A thought came to mind--I went to the Internet and ran a search because I wondered if FRED was not an acronym or that it meant something. So I looked up Fred and nothing came up--and then I searched "fred government"--well what I found astounded me--and it was because of this dream of my friends that I found a whole section of the government promoting "Fred Federal" (remember in the dream, the president keeps calling himself Fred). So now you can go online and that Fred Federal is a fictional character created to represent the government's vision for the future for the RFID chip--aka Mark of the Beast. So now there is a Fred Federal Facebook,
Fred Federal Twitter
Fred Federal Radio
Here is the government's vision for the future for healthcare using the RFID chip implanted in the patient

Twitter explanation of Fred Federal:
Name FREDFEDERAL
Location Washington, DC
Bio Fred Federal is a fictional Cisco persona: Federal teleworking, IT Security, Emergency Management, Project Management, Unified Communications, Data Center

We would have never known about this if it weren't for that incredible dream where the president keeps referring to himself as Fred.

MARK OF THE BEAST (666)

RFID

“He required everyone – great and small, rich and poor, slave and free – to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understanding this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666” (Rev. 13:16-18 New Living Translation).

666 IS A SYSTEM OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

2ND SPIRITUAL EVENT

There is a dream a man saw back in 1981 that was sent to me by a friend in email--the man has a dream in 1981 and he sees what is to come after the rapture to those who are left behind and refuse the mark of the beast/chip--This morning I was telling my son about the similarities of the dream with the current times--I was trying to explain to him the location of where the chip would be in the hand and where this man was shown in the dream the chip would be implanted--and incredibly at that exact moment, my son winced in pain and was startled because he experienced pain in the exact location on his own hand that I was trying to point out. Now I asked him if it had bothered him before and he said no only at that moment right then. He told me he did not know I was going to show him that exact spot on my hand before he experienced pain in the same location. So I dropped him off at school and after school I asked him if his hand hurt any more and he said no only that one time in that exact spot. He proceeded to tell me that the pain started at the web of his hand and then moved further up into his hand--it was as if he was experiencing the sensation of having that chip put in his hand in the same location the chip was described in the dream even in his right hand--now my son never would make something up like this--it is just not like him and I saw his reaction to what happened at that moment and he was startled and reacting to pain and not pretending to be in pain. I just found this to be shocking...he had not read this dream info before either. He has since told me that the pain started at the web of his hand as sharp pain and moved to the back of his hand like dull pain. After talking to my son at length and based on where he showed me his pain was at that moment we were discussing this and seeing his reaction of surprise--I am convinced that this is some sort of a confirmation from the Lord that what this man reported in this dream is accurate regarding the location of the chip.

This man had this dream experience back in 1981 of the tribulation--chilling that so much is coming to pass: flat screen TVs; forming of NWO; impending chip technology; Humvees; etc.....this is eye-opening and very believable--so close to what is happening now
Here is the dream

In the first minute of this youtube video you can see someone’s hand being injected with a chip in the exact location the man who had the 1981 dream said he saw it being injected and the same location my son experienced pain in his hand (before I was even able to show him the location it would be injected) Now here is current video showing the identical place it will be injected in the hand—there is no way any of us had seen this information prior to know this much about it—but here is the proof—that the pain given to my son in his hand and the dream shows what is about to come to pass

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

Email I received Part 2

I have also included information about being prepared for the return of the Lord focusing on someone the Lord considers to have their lamps full and those whose lamps are not filled.
RFID microchip included in Healthcare bill
Rob | November 28, 2009
RFID microchip included in Health care bill
Posted in November 28th, 2009 | Edit
by admin in Authors, Robert Rohlfing
Human Microchips included in Health Care Bill under:
National Medical Device registry
Sub Title C-11 Sec:2521
This is the begining of tracking all movements that you personaly make , it will also have all your records and will allow the government up to date data to just what you are doing and where you are at.
Here are some relevant links for information to Human Micro Chips

http://industry.bnet.com/pharma/10005250/verichip-buys-steel-vault-creating-micro-implant-health-recordcredit-score-empire/

Email I received Part 3

Healthcare Bill
This paragraph [yellow text] added Monday, March 22, 2010:
As of Sunday, March 21 the Healthcare bill was passed. It is the Senate bill that will be sent to Obama to be signed into law. The bill is H.R. 3200 and IT ABSOLUTLY DOES CONTAIN THE MANDATORY CHIPPING OF US CITIZANS. Please continue to read and see for yourself:
VeriChip re-launches VeriMed electronic health records system
http://www.rfidnews.org/2009/08/25/verichip-re-launches-verimed-electronic-health-records-system

As of this writing [November 2009] the healthcare bill [H.R. 3200] has passed the house and awaits the Senate [in a different form]. Much debate and speculation surrounds this but at the end of the day, some form of this bill will pass. The implications and fallout from this bill going into law are staggering and evil. Contributing in a large way to the collapse of the dollar and our country as we know it is only one aspect. Some of the most scary and very real aspects of this bill, such as end of life panels “Death Panels” will become a standard.
This entire article could be spent covering the social and medical impact of this bill. Robert Reich, former Labor Secretary and now Obama Advisor, blazingly and unapologetically sums it up in his chilling speech at the University of California, Berkeley. Please watch this two minute clip:

Radio Frequency Implantable Device (RFID) use on humans can no longer be claimed as speculation or theory. Their use is now well documented and integrated in several planned strategies for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Health Care Bills. These disturbing initiatives will see microchip implants embedded inside every American, and possibly inside every human within the next few years.

Richard Schmid has worked in radiological health for more than a decade. He has been researching RFID chips for most of his professional career and has worked extensively with RF devices in all levels of radiological medicine. He admits that his analysis of U.S. Health Care Bills and RFID documentation is alarming. "I don't think most people understand the magnitude of what is happening with the health care legislation being imposed on Americans," he stated.
Schmid says that RFID chips have already been implanted in thousands of people around the world, many without their knowledge. "Some of these devices are so small and scalable, that they are capable of being inserted in food, patches, medications, hypodermic needles and even inside vaccines." A recent report from PreventDisease.com detailed how populations are being primed for nano-microchips inside vaccines.

"I used to joke with colleagues about pandemic scenarios and airborne plagues and how that would be the only way for people to submit to implantable chips....I just never thought it would come true in the exact scenario I had imagined." Schmid said that the current situation in the Ukraine and media blackout in the west are a bad sign of things to come.

As the World Health Organization (WHO) continues to deceive the world on the current pandemic affecting the Ukraine and surrounding area, many experts well-versed in the WHO's manipulation are calling the current reporting of Ukraine's pandemic as one of the most deceptive in the agency's history. Not only is the WHO refusing to release the actual number of deaths, but they also continue to delay the release of critical sequencing data for the mutated strain. The illness has infected well over one million people in the Ukraine and has spread to neighboring countries with similar infection rates. The actual number of deaths are rumoured to be much higher than those reported by the Ukraine government and the WHO.

Schmid said that the pandemic will be a ploy to begin implanting the RFIDs in millions of people in the United States. "We're likely just weeks away from this Ukraine plague hitting the U.S. They haven't halted air travel, transport or made any attempts to advise the American people." He speculated that the pandemic would be the trigger to start incrementally phasing in the devices until they become mandatory.

Schmid added that people who initially refuse the device will not be able to obtain or renew essential documents like passports, driver's licenses, med cards, and all credit/banking cards. "It's a totally new electronic system, but they've been developing it for years and it will soon be integrated with all National ID cards around the world." Schmid says the public will not be able to get back on to the grid without the RFID, something that will eventually be required from every nation.

In December 10, 2004, a document was released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that detailed special controls guidance for radio frequency transponders of patient identification. The document details everything from the performance testing to the electromagnetic and resonance imaging capabilities of the device. The FDA cleared VeriChip for medical applications in the U.S. two months before the document was released.

VeriChip is the first Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip. About twice the length of a grain of rice, the device is typically implanted above the triceps area of an individual’s right arm. Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access, and used for identification by a third party.

In May 2005, the U.S. Congress passed the "Real ID" Act, which required states to issue federally approved driver's licenses or identification (ID) cards to those who live and work in the United States. The identity cards will eventually be integrated with the RFID chips if one wants to drive, visit a federal government building, collect Social Security, access a federal government service or use the services of a private entity (such as a bank or an airline) that is required under federal law to verify customer identity. The goal is to make it nearly impossible to live without such an ID.

A Florida-based company that boasts selling the world’s first and only federally approved radio microchip for implanting in humans is now turning its development branch toward “emergency preparedness,” hoping to produce an implant that can automatically detect in its host’s bloodstream the presence of swine flu or other viruses deemed a “bio-threat.”

VeriChip Corporation currently sells a small, under-the-skin Radio Frequency Identification capsule, or RFID, that patients can opt to have implanted, containing a number computer-linked to their medical records, enabling doctors with a special reader to access the information even if the patient is unconscious or unidentified.

But VeriChip has also turned its attention to other uses for the technology, including microchips that be used to tag and log human remains after a disaster and implants the company hopes will be able to warn if their host is infected with the H1N1 swine flu virus, the H5N1 bird flu virus or other pandemic agents deemed to be a “bio-threat.”

VeriChip has also announced earlier this month additional forays into emergency preparedness through its VeriTrace system.

According to a statement, the company sold a VeriTrace system, including 1,000 RFID microchips, to Kentucky’s Green River District Health Department “for disaster preparedness and emergency management needs.”

The company explains that VeriTrace, a separate system from its virus detection or patient records technology, was created in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, where it was used by the Federal Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team. The system includes the microchips, a Bluetooth handheld reader, a customized camera that receives both RFID scanned data and GPS data wirelessly and a web-based database for storing information and images captured during emergency response operations.

The microchips are implanted in human remains following a disaster or, according to one report from the Katrina catastrophe, duct-taped to bones, in order to maintain detailed records, particularly in events that result in hundreds or thousands of fatalities.

It goes without saying, of course, that this new “Med-Chip” these American’s will be forced to have put inside them will not only control their access to medical resources, but will also enable their government to know their whereabouts, spending habits, and so much more…

And for those American’s believing they will be able to escape from having these Med-Chips implanted in them they better think again, because, as they will soon discover to their horror, under the laws of their country designed to protect them against pandemics, and other such health emergencies, their president, and governments, have unlimited power and can order their citizens to do, or take, anything their officials tell them to.

The news that Novartis wants a deal with Proteus Biomedical to produce a microchip implant called “Raisin” that will text your mobile phone when it’s time to take another pill, and VeriChip’s efforts to link microchip implants to online health records, has caused two separate controversies that seem bound to collide: some Christians believe the devices are eerily similar to the “mark of the beast” as described in the book of Revelation; while “singularity” buffs — those who look forward to the merger of humans and intelligent technology — regard it as a bold step forward in improving health.

A seriously chilling “confidential” report prepared by the US-based Russian think tank Institute for Democracy and Cooperation (IDC), and given to President Medvedev’s office this week, on the turmoil surrounding the “health care” debate currently raging in the United States claims that this “engineered controversy” is, in fact, being used as a “cover” to mask the planned microchiping of the entire American population by 2012.

According to this report, America’s propaganda corporate-government media organs have embarked this past summer on a programme of dividing its citizens along its many false fracture lines (racial/right-left/Democrat-Republican, pro gun-anti gun, etc.) over the Obama administrations plan to provide for the American people universal health care coverage.

To how far the Obama administration has already gone in their planning to put these Med-Chips in their citizens, one only need look at the curious interactions between the US government and the only company licensed in the United States (since 2004) to implant microchips in human beings called the VeriChip Corporation.

Now what is widely known about the VeriChip Corporation and their microchip we can read from one report that states:

“VeriChip is the first Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip. It is marketed by VeriChip Corporation, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004. About twice the length of a grain of rice, the device is typically implanted above the triceps area of an individual’s right arm. Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic in a physician's office. As an implanted device used for identification by a third party.”

What is NOT widely known about this VeriChip Corporation is the “new direction” they have taken since Obama has taken office, and as we can read directly from the website of their new subsidiary, VeriGreen Energy Corporation, and which says:

“In March 2009, the Company formed a new subsidiary, VeriGreen Energy Corporation, to invest in the clean and alternative energy sector. The Company is currently evaluating several opportunities and is looking to invest in companies with existing operations and infrastructure.

Following the recently signed stimulus package, which will invest nearly $79 billion in renewable energy, the Company’s investments in clean and alternative sources of energy will complement its existing healthcare initiatives.”

Now, what this IDC report says about VeriChip Corporation’s “sudden conversion” from being a maker of implantable microchips, to one of becoming a “green energy” giant lies not with them, but rather with Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar”, Van Jones, a man who is not only one of his President’s closest advisors, but is also an unashamed, and unapologetic, leftist radical and communist who is the sole determiner in who does, or doesn’t, receive billions in US taxpayer dollars already approved into law for dispersal for American’s green energy future, including an estimated $3 Billion to VeriGreen Energy Corporation.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

Email I received Part 4

Advertising for the chip: Now here are current commercials promoting the RFID chip for use in the general public--they are gearing up to chip humanity:
RFID promotional commercial:
RFID IBM commercial:
RFID commercial:

Warning to believers: In Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus tells believers, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers.” Then later in Revelations He speaks to the believers and says that He will spit out the lukewarm church. Also in the Bible you see the reference to the 5 virgins with full lamps and five without full lamps when the bridegroom returns. So who are these believers who are being sent away from God?

One day the Holy Spirit revealed this amazing truth to me that comes from the New Testament and was prophetic about today. The New Testament talks about the disciple John who was at the cross when Jesus died and Jesus told Him he would care for Jesus’ mother. John truly loved Jesus and was not worried about his own skin. He was right at the cross when Jesus died. The other disciples hid away thinking they might be next. The Holy Spirit revealed to me a picture of the Bride was like John who stayed at the cross in the open when Jesus was crucified. The other disciples were each one later on martyred except for John. John eventually was given Revelations—but he was never martyred like the other disciples. This is a picture of the future—those who acknowledge God now will be saved from being left behind—but those left behind who are not putting Christ in the number one place also later must be martyred to be saved.

Matthew 7:21-23 21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Revelation 3:14-22
To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Matthew 22:36-40:
36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

The only way you can be assured that your oil lamp will be filled and ready to be raptured (like the five virgins with their oil lamps filled) and to escape the trials of what’s coming is to Love the Lord God with all your heart; soul; mind—and for you to be KNOWN by Jesus and to not be one of the lukewarm followers who HE spits out of HIS mouth—the key is surrender to HIM and make HIM your Lord and Master—to have an INTIMATE relationship with Jesus….and to have no other “gods” before HIM: gods=anything that takes more of your time than you care to give God—definition of gods=little stone idols= obsessions with career/seeking position/seeking wealth/seeking approval of men/obsessions with hobbies/obsessions with entertainment/sports/obsessions with your children—yes you can put your children above God—don’t do it. You risk losing your place in eternity with God and consequently your children—put God first by all means. Take inventory of your life NOW—where does God fit into the picture—if God takes 2nd; 3rd; 4th priority—you’d better decide NOW what you need to do. And if this comes to you as shocking news—then you’d better put away something you spend a lot of time doing and pick up your Bible and read this for yourself—because ignorance will be no excuse when you come face to face with God. God deals in truth and will have to judge according to truth. HIS truth is more important than any human—hence all the people in hell (the road to heaven is a narrow road).

Here is why I am writing this message: Ezekiel 3:20-21: 20 "Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 21 But if you do warn the righteous man not to sin and he does not sin, he will surely live because he took warning, and you will have saved yourself."

Re: Email I received Part 4

One day the Holy Spirit revealed this amazing truth to me that comes from the New Testament and was prophetic about today. The New Testament talks about the disciple John who was at the cross when Jesus died and Jesus told Him he would care for Jesus’ mother. John truly loved Jesus and was not worried about his own skin. He was right at the cross when Jesus died. The other disciples hid away thinking they might be next. The Holy Spirit revealed to me a picture of the Bride was like John who stayed at the cross in the open when Jesus was crucified. The other disciples were each one later on martyred except for John. John eventually was given Revelations—but he was never martyred like the other disciples. This is a picture of the future—those who acknowledge God now will be saved from being left behind—but those left behind who are not putting Christ in the number one place also later must be martyred to be saved.

I'm posting the below as a confirmation that the Spirit showed me the same thing, which I posed here on Rita a few weeks ago.
~ Melanie
Okay, I'm just going to say this since I feel the Holy Spirit just prompted me to write- that we have been taught that John represents the Church in Revelation four, when the Lord says "Come up Here!". That is not quite true. John represents the Bride, the faithful Church, the Philadelphians. Is he not the only disciple who is referred as the one whom Jesus loved, was not His relationship with Jesus one of intimacy, closeness, deep secrets, complete devotion? The word says it was. How does John represent Laodecia, for instance, how does He represent a lukewarm , proudful, blind church, who will still be somehow called up despite Jesus' rebuke? John in no way represent the whole Church, as seen in Revelation, but the select sold-out, in love, Bride of Christ.

The only way you can be assured that your oil lamp will be filled and ready to be raptured (like the five virgins with their oil lamps filled) and to escape the trials of what’s coming is to Love the Lord God with all your heart; soul; mind—and for you to be KNOWN by Jesus and to not be one of the lukewarm followers who HE spits out of HIS mouth—the key is surrender to HIM and make HIM your Lord and Master—to have an INTIMATE relationship with Jesus….and to have no other “gods” before HIM: gods=anything that takes more of your time than you care to give God—definition of gods=little stone idols= obsessions with career/seeking position/seeking wealth/seeking approval of men/obsessions with hobbies/obsessions with entertainment/sports/obsessions with your children—yes you can put your children above God—don’t do it. You risk losing your place in eternity with God and consequently your children—put God first by all means. Take inventory of your life NOW—where does God fit into the picture—if God takes 2nd; 3rd; 4th priority—you’d better decide NOW what you need to do. And if this comes to you as shocking news—then you’d better put away something you spend a lot of time doing and pick up your Bible and read this for yourself—because ignorance will be no excuse when you come face to face with God. God deals in truth and will have to judge according to truth. HIS truth is more important than any human—hence all the people in hell (the road to heaven is a narrow road).

I'm also posting the below as confirmation~ the Lord gave me this word a few weeks ago, again, posted on rita. ~ Melanie

A Tale of Two Loves
Received 3-29-10

In that day that I come upon my people, I will find two hearts with two loves. My child, I know the very depths of every heart. Have I not said that you cannot serve two masters? That you will love the one and hate the other? My people have either one kind of heart or the other. On the day of my visitation, I will find those whose hearts love me above all things. They will have me on that day, when the trumpet sounds. I will also find those whose hearts love this world and the things of it, yes, even above me. On that day, they will indeed have their love. I never force myself; I am not coercive. I will come for those who love me above all things and love not their lives or the things of this world. These indeed will have me and I will come for them. All others will have the desires of their hearts, as well, to their utter dismay. Seek me while I may still be found, for the time is indeed upon you.

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Luke 16:13

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11

Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Revelation 2:23

Yes . . all true born again believers of this generation , those who possess the Lord Jesus Christ and know HIM as Savior and Lord will be raptured.

After the rapture, God will send 144,000 evangelists and two witnesses to preach the Gospel to the world.

The church's great commission will end @ the start of the Tribulation.

If our LORD GOD needed the church to stay behind and be a witness during the tribulation period, the two witnesses, the angels in the sky, and 144,000 Jewish evangelists would not be necessary.

Donna
Yes . . all true born again believers of this generation , those who possess the Lord Jesus Christ and know HIM as Savior and Lord will be raptured.

After the rapture, God will send 144,000 evangelists and two witnesses to preach the Gospel to the world.

If our LORD GOD needed the church to stay behind and be a witness during the tribulation period, the two witnesses, the angels in the sky, and 144,000 Jewish evangelists would not be necessary.

I truly believe that all believers will be raptured. Check out 1 John 2:28:

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Doesn't that sound like lukewarm Christians? Why would only the select few on-fire Christians be ashamed?

And what about 1 Thessalonians 1:10?

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

And 1 Thessalonians 5:9?

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Plus, when the Lord told John, "come up hither" in Revelation 4:1, the church was already raptured after Jesus spoke to the churches in the first 3 chapters in Revelation. After that, there are no more mention of the church after that. If some of the church was left behind, wouldn't the Bible say that? The tribulation judgements start in chapter 4 after the church was raptured.

Melanie
Donna

Sounds real simple and plain to me.

Amen, Lisaleenie . . all TRUE born-again believers are raptured

Melanie

I'm posting the below as a confirmation that the Spirit showed me the same thing, which I posed here on Rita a few weeks ago.
~ Melanie
Okay, I'm just going to say this since I feel the Holy Spirit just prompted me to write- that we have been taught that John represents the Church in Revelation four, when the Lord says "Come up Here!". That is not quite true. John represents the Bride, the faithful Church, the Philadelphians. Is he not the only disciple who is referred as the one whom Jesus loved, was not His relationship with Jesus one of intimacy, closeness, deep secrets, complete devotion? The word says it was. How does John represent Laodecia, for instance, how does He represent a lukewarm , proudful, blind church, who will still be somehow called up despite Jesus' rebuke? John in no way represent the whole Church, as seen in Revelation, but the select sold-out, in love, Bride of Christ.

Oh my goodness, Melanie. I am astounded at how the Lord is confirming this truth!

Last week, the Lord gave me a word that defined His bride like this:

"My Bride consists of those who delight in Me alone and have no other lovers (nothing of the world that they love & cling to) besides Me. My bride loves My ways above her own. She seeks My face wholeheartedly and faithfully follows after Me."

And then a few days later, out of the blue, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and I distinctly heard, "This is my bride: John, as an example for the men; and Mary (the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment and wiped His feet with her hair; the sister of Lazarus- Jn.11:2) as an example for the women."

...She had a sister called Mary, who was seated at the Lord's feet, listening to His word.

But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me." But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things;

but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her." (Lk.10:39-42)

Mary then took a pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. (Jn.12:3)

There was reclining on Jesus' bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. (Jn.13:23)

When Jesus then saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" (Jn.19:26)

Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them; the one who also had leaned back on His bosom at the supper and said, "Lord, who is the one who betrays You?" (Jn.21:20)

Dear Donna, I posted the above as a confirmation to the person who posted the original post~ showing that I was hearing the same thing from the Spirit of the Lord.
Blessings to you as you seek His truth~
Melanie

Dear Lisa,
I too used to believe as you, however, the very scriptures you posted show that indeed ALL will be saved from His wrath. This is the second part of the tribulation, not the first. Jesus Himself says that only the Philadelphian believers will be kept from the Hour of Trial~ this is the first part of the tribulation~ (Rev 2 & 3 says it all)

Love, Melanie

Thanks, Melanie, bless your walk, too, dear sis deeper in the knowledge of the Truth . .

. . . The Philadelphia church are true born-again believers who possess the Spirit of Jesus Christ and love the Lord as their abiding.

Melanie
Dear Donna, I posted the above as a confirmation to the person who posted the original post~ showing that I was hearing the same thing from the Spirit of the Lord.
Blessings to you as you seek His truth~
Melanie

Dear Lisa,
I too used to believe as you, however, the very scriptures you posted show that indeed ALL will be saved from His wrath. This is the second part of the tribulation, not the first. Jesus Himself says that only the Philadelphian believers will be kept from the Hour of Trial~ this is the first part of the tribulation~ (Rev 2 & 3 says it all)

Love, Melanie

Bless you, Melanie. I may not agree with you, but you are a beloved sister to me.

Hugs, sis!!

Char~ How beautiful that He showed you this. The picture seems to be very clear, doesn't it? Jesus sure didn't mince words to His churches in His last revelation to them, saying those who are not willing to repent and walk in obedience to Him now, would be permitted to do so during the firey testing of the hour of trial~ designed to try the hearts of men~

John and Mary are the picture of his true bride~ so true! We know from scripture that not all the disciples were as favored and devoted as John, and the contrite and repentant heart that Mary had is what Jesus is looking for~ one so grieved over their sin. Oh Jesus! How beautiful, so glad you shared what His showed your

Oops! Sorry Lisa and Donna~ I missed your sweet replies! Love you both, too! JESUS IS KING OF OUR HEARTS, HUH?!

HI There,

My name is Deb Colby and I am a "newbie" to this forum.
I couldn't help adding my two cents here about Apostle John. As you recall, while Jesus was dying on the cross, He asked him to take care of his mother Mary. I just think for practical reasons that he could not really be a martyr like the others. You can't do "Eldercare" and be a martyr at the same time! I've been there. My mother had dementia for 10 years before she died of CHF (congestive heart failure). At times having be responsible for the care of an aging parent is hard and can make you "feel" like a martyr.

Your Sister in Christ,
DebinMD

Email: colbydm@erols.com

Hi Deb!! Welcome to the RITA FAMILY!!

I can relate to how hard it is to care for an ill parent. May the Lord bless you for all you did for her.

I see you have MD after your name. Are you a doctor by any chance???

Hi Lisaleenie,

Thanks for the BIG Welcome! The MD stands for the state of Maryland. I live in Laurel, MD about 29-30 miles in between Baltimore and Washington D.C. I am so looking forward for the Return of my Jesus, the One who sacrificed so much for little old over-the-hill me. This old world is getting truly more bizarro every day, and this world is not my home anymore! Remember the song?

Debin MD

Email: colbydm@erols.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Message of the 144,000 Future Jews for Jesus

By Bill Salus

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek"

Since the formation of Israel on May 14, 1948, Christians worldwide have stepped up efforts aimed at getting the gospel message out to the Jewish people. Many of these “good news” recipients are hearing for the first time fundamental facts such as, Jesus was a Jew, and, the current outpouring of Christian support for the nation Israel is Biblically based. Sixty years of sincere evangelism has Jews flocking to Jesus in record numbers. Yet scores more remain undecided, or uninformed, about the messianic claims of Christ.

Among this latter grouping, are 144,000 Jews destined for spiritual greatness. They will witness the Christian Church vanish from the earth in a twinkling of an eye, which is the likely event prompting them to realize that Jesus Christ was, is, and will always be the Messiah! Left behind, these individuals will commence to administer the gospel of Christ in a perilous period of time.

Revelation 7:5-8 identifies these future evangelists by their ancient tribal origins. From each of the following twelve tribes come 12,000 members who commit themselves toward godly servitude: Judah, Reuben, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Manasseh, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin. According to Revelation 7:9-10, these 144,000 witnesses turn out to be instrumental in escorting many end time souls to salvation.

Curiously, these twelve tribal patriarchs are not listed in their chronological birth order. Since the Bible normally identifies genealogies chronologically, this contrast is attention getting. Judah, listed first, was actually the fourth son of Jacob and his wife Leah, and Manasseh, Joseph’s son, is listed before his father. Similarly the other names are not listed in any apparent order, or are they? Conspicuous scriptural abnormalities like this compel a deeper analysis. A standard starting point of exploration is to discern the meaning of the names to see if they are message-formatted. This method finds application in the case of the 144,000 witnesses.

The Meaning of the Names: Judah - Praise God; Reuben - behold a son; Gad - good fortune; Asher - happiness; Naphtali - my wrestling or struggle; Manasseh - God has caused me to forget; Simeon - hearing; Levi - joining or grafting in; Issachar - God hath given me my hire, or has reinstated me; Zebulun - elevated or elevated position; Joseph - adding or increasing; Benjamin - son of the right hand.

The Message of the Names: Praise God! Behold a Son of good fortune and happiness. My struggle, God has caused me to forget. Hearing of our grafting in, God has reinstated me into an elevated position, increased by the Son of the right hand.

The Mission Statement: Inherent in these oddly ordered names, appears to be the ministerial message of the 144,000 witnesses. Their “Mission Statement” should read as follows: Praise God for the gospel of Christ, a Son of good fortune and happiness. My struggle with sin and the Mosaic Law, God has caused me to forget. Hearing of the mystery of our grafting in with the Gentiles, God has reinstated me into an elevated position of ministry once again, and is increasing those being saved through Christ, the Son of the right hand.

These post-rapture Jews will be among the “Firstfruits” of the restored “My people Israel” period. This is a future point in time, whereby the Jewish people regain their former “Client Nation” status. For over 2000 years, in fulfillment of Hosea 1:9, the Jews existed in a “not My people’ condition. The rebirth of the nation Israel in 1948 set the stage for their entitlement reclassification process. They are soon to be reinstated as “My people Israel”.

Briefly stated, with the sudden disappearance of the Christian Church, God’s people Israel, formerly recognized as the “Chosen People”, take center stage once again. Performing in the main arena at the time will be the 144,000 Jewish evangelists. Their faith in Christ, understanding of the Bible, and Christian artifacts like books, commentaries, tapes, videos, songs, and other assorted teachings, will undoubtedly escort them through their end times gospel campaign.

Corresponding with the mysterious exit of Israel’s greatest fan club, the Evangelical Church, comes the daunting realization that the Jewish State is left behind to fend for itself. If not fulfilled beforehand, the Arabs of Psalm 83, and then the Russian – Iranian led coalition of Ezekiel 38 and 39, will each advance against Israel for their piece of the chosen pie.

Against this amazing backdrop, these 144,000 witnesses accomplish one of the greatest worldwide revivals in history. At the cost of a martyr’s death, many will come to accept Christ as their Savior. Therefore, the good news today is that the gospel continues on tomorrow, through the faithful efforts of the 144,000 future Jews for Jesus.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com