Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College.

Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.

The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya [color-red]and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship,[/color] this is looking pretty grim.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President.

The article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," is leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups,

Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities.
1) He traveled with a U.S... Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S... State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.

And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

Re: VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

God willing this will be the start of nullifying his presidency and all the "laws" he has signed.

If this is true, this is a truly breaking news!! But wait a minute, what is your source of information, can you provide the link please? You know, some sources are really unrealiable but some are ... I really hope this one is true ...

yep, looks like he's gonna be a one-term 'resident', maybe not lasting til 2012 . .

I received this info in an e-mail . . source: AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - I hope it's legit!!!

Thanks for posting this piece Donna..

I sure hope that this usurper is removed as well as Biden..

This election was won on freud and corruption of every type one could imagine..

Acorn is gone without the tax payers money to fund their agency.

At the same time, I am wondering if maybe the Church is removed and this usurper will remain in power.

Something to think about...huh

Joseph

Could it be possible, when he is indeed in a very critical condition of his term, we will be removed away from him thus opening up the way for him again to regain his strength and cure from his wound?
This only proves yes we are the restrainer, usurper can't do anything unless he is given authority to do that. Yahweh will show this clearly ...

Here's a link to what Snopes had to say about this story a year ago:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Not that Snopes is reliable or reputable. I just post the link here to show that the story quoted in the email is at least a year old.

A Google search shows 7,780 hits for this story, many if not most from 2009.

WOW This is stunning. It is all falling into place.
Remember Scott said something about Obama would cause a probelm etc?

Donna do you have a link for this?

AMAZING DAYS ARE UPON US.

INTERNET HOAX

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama_citizenship_questioned.htm

If anyone wants to keep on Obama news that is credible, go here. http://www.wnd.com/ or drudgereport.com

You have to be careful and check the source when you get stories emailed to you. There is a lot of junk mail going around. Try and get your news from a reliable source.

Hope this helps.

God Bless

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

This info does line up with what Dr. Manning has said recently about BHO' s recruitment by the CIA in 1980 when he went to Pakistan. It's seems reasonably true that his involvement with the Afghanistan- Russian war would be the reason also that he transferred from Occidental college to Columbia University, but no one that attended Columbia at the time remembers Obama being there at all. His enrollment at Columbia was apparently just a cover for him while he worked as an agent for the CIA in Afghanistan against Russia. I wonder if this is the reason that Putin has been so cold toward Obama? Remember that Putin was in the KGB during that same time period, so it's possible that he knew Obama was working against Russia then. These are just some thoughts I had about this.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Kevin, This is a new angle for me to hear but something that is definately beliveable. One thought that I had on BO is that his name and background would pacify the muslims for a while and throw them of guard.

Something else that is interesting to remember is that George Bush, Sr used to be the director of the CIA!

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

It is kind of ironic that Orly Taitz is Russian! Hope she is a true US patriot!! Not saying she isn't but this is such a weird picture, not sure who is doing what to who!

This is way old and inaccurate. Ain't gonna happen...

World Net Daily article today--April 11th, 2010:

'Professor Obama' Title never Granted. Barack and Michelle not licensed to practice law. A bombshell report online this AM. They are no longer lawyers registered to practice in Illinois. Claims of B.O. being a professor of Constitutional law at the University of Chicago are a "sham".

In the 2008 campaign ,Hillary made nearly the same claim with charges in a March 25,2008 press release, titled "Just Embellished Words: Senator Obama's Record of EXagerations & Misstatements.' There's many press meetings also called by McCain for the same purpose noted.

AFTER STATING b.o. WAS NOT A PROFESSOR of law at the University of Chicago, the press release insisted: "He is a senior lecturer now on leave there. In academia there's a vast difference between the two titles. Details matter. Professors have tenure while lectures do not."

An examination of records at the Attorney Registration ans Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois (ARDC)-found out that Barack Obama "voluntarily retired" and is not currently authorized to practice law. Michelle has the same status.

Further, there is no information there that would confirm the accusation that Mr. O. voluntarily resigned by withdrawing from practicing law to avoid charges that he lied on his bar application by stating he had never used an alias , including the name Barry Soetoro. There was no information at ARDC that would support insuations Michelle voluntarily surrendered her license to practice law to avoid ethics charges involving government grants obtained through the influence of her husband, when he was a state senator and shw was an administrator at the University of Chicago Hospitals.

The same authority from the ARDC says 'if there were serious ethics or criminal charges against either one that voluntarily surrendering their licenses would not have been sufficient to escape legal consequences of the charges. (In my humble opinion here--these folks know plenty of criminal type thugs connected to the Chicago mafia who know how to use illegal tactics to work around anything in their way illegally. Cleaning up paper trails would be no problem.)

WAS BARACK OBAMA EVER A LAW PROFESSOR?

The person behind this controversy , Doug Ross, claims he spent some time with an unnamed professor who was "the highest tenured faculty member " at the University of Chicago , who declared "Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him "a class" to teach. The board told him he didn't have to be a faculty member but they needed to give him a temporay position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct."

Ross further claimed the other professors "hated" O, because "he was lazy,unqualified, never attended faculty meetings and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a stepping stone politically."

In March,2008, a woman wrote in the" Chicago Sun-Times", that O. was a lecturer at UCL school between 1992-1996 while an attorney at a law firm in Chicago. In 1996, he was a ppointed senior lecturer , a position he maintained until 2004 when he ran for the U.S. Senate.

During his first year he taught only one course ( the under orders one described earlier), but by 1996 his teaching load had increased to three courses a year. (Note not a semester!) "Less than the load of a professor."There is a difference of "major distinction" between lecturer and "senior lecturer". Neither one is a full-time position. While he did teach core classes usually taught only by professors, his appointment was not part of an academic search process and he didn't have any scholarly research obligations like professors often do.

The University of Chicago, during the 2008 campaign, due to controversy then, published(probably meeting some demand)a statement on it's website claiming that from 1992-2004 "Barack Obama served as a professor in the law school." While professor is not capitalized and "Senior Lecturer" was capitalized (IMHO someone was trying to send an obscure message), it appears this was done intentually.

Jerome Corsi is the reporter of this article at World Net Daily. He's an investigative reporter of good reputation.

In an inserted reference note is some other interesting info. B.O. was "elected to Editor of Harvard Law review, which is a do- nothing figure head type of position. This was not an honor awarded position.

At the week later scheduled State of the Union speech (on purpose broke tradition because now occult dates are the order of the day and not a country's tradition/protocal or rquirement by the Constitution--me), O. said,"We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion we are all created equal". Those words are in the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution. So our Constitutional Law professor(note the little p in porofessor) Resident doesn't know the difference! This is the same guy who later lectures the Supreme Court disrespectfully in front of the entire nation.

Could someone please remind this man that the Declaration of Indepence states "We hold these truths to be self-ecident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

When you are a phoney it's hard to keep your facts straight.

THE LAW LICENSE

How does it look for the Editor of the Harvard Law Review --has no law license?!

The reporter in this article has been researching this surrendering of the law licenses by both Obama's. It's not a matter of deciding one day that gee, I don't really need this license anymore. A voluntary surrendering is something you do about five seconds before your license in the state is suspended.

As a nurse, this person has gotten burned out and done other things for awhile. She says it's easier to pay the state each month to keep the license active than to pay $200 to retake the test and hope she's passed while waiting 6 weeks to find out. So true!

In her nursing home experience she's encountered an 88 year old attorney and a 95 year old doctor who would never dream of letting their licenses lapse. She also knows a doctor in prison who has retained his license , still sees patients and writes prescriptions, etc. Even Bill Clinton hung on to his license until he was convicted of making a false statement in the Lewinsky case and had to "voluntarily surrender"his license, too.

So here's some more oddities about this man to think about. Use your own discernment. But things just appear to become weirder and weirder. To me--someone powerful --keeps pushing him forward while creating this rabbit trail that's mighty suspicious. Coup, anyone? Sure seems to point that way in my humble opinion.

------

What I've heard--not official buy through an intelligence site on line--don't know how legit but sounded possible--you discern here.
-------------
Both O. and Biden will have criminal charges of grand theft and treason against them maybe bargained down or????? Which would lead to Pelosi. She's signed papers of agreement that she'll relinquish to Hillary. Now if any of this is remotely possible, the criminals are still in charge. What do we gain? May even be worse. Ron is right about the freemasons also.

There's much blackmailing going on behind the scenes. These packs involving the people's money have been found in overseas personal bank accounts. There's a list of 135 names involved in this treason /theft criminal ring. Former Pres/ VPs, Senators, Congressmen, Foreign heads of state, one Supreme Court Justice military generals....

Supposedly fax machines have been working overtime with other countries sending documentation to our Supreme Court . They don't want to deal with it. They're looking for ways out; want the World Court to handle this--problem is they, too, are involved. This means our country is being taken down. The crooks are looking out for themselves and trying to make us pay for this mess. The Vatican is actively involved, too. Something has to give soon. They can't keep this up. WWIII???? Now the Supreme Court in this position, shirking their duty, in my opinion means they ,too, are committing treason!

They could also run. They've already stolen us blind. Katrina money. The Marshall plan money. The money for fixing the economy/2008. "If money" from the healthcare bill just passed. The Federal Reserve. ETC

One more quick note. It appears there's a forgerer in the White House. Some wheeling and dealing trying to get money deals involved an attempt to get a loan through Switzerland. Senators had signed this gurantee to repay. Investigation found not all Senators signed , but their signatures were forged. Tomorrow some heads are going to roll--but 'Ive heard that before,too. We'll see. Things are coming to a head from many directions at the same time. ALSO SOME PROMINANT BANKS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED. tOLD THEY HAD TO A pay this back to the people. I believe I heard due Fri. They say they don't have it. Even if they called in every loan on the books, won't have enough. Further questioning seems to indicate it's been loaned back to B.O. These banks made money with all this scheming and cycling--our money, our kids and grandkid's futures. They seem to finally "get it" and realize the trap created for them by our resident (but also past one's, too.) Bush, Sr, of CIA fame--the Godfather of it all. Al Capone days are here again if this is all true. Which I believe mostly is. They have their minions. Don't be fooled by personal health frailities. Their women, too, are involved from all accounts.

Now I pray this isn't false . One source is from Global World Analysis Intelligence Report--Christopher Story. Anybody heard of him? I'd love to be proven wrong. I don't want this to be true. There's just too much that doesn't make sense unless it is some huge international criminal ring at work. It appears this has gone on for generations but their greed and power struggles have grown too large to hide any more.

I wish this was science fiction. I've been following some of this for several years now. It's too fantastic to make up. I don't have that kind of imagination, nor do I think like this. Only time will tell.

May Jesus come for us soon. There's no way His wrath will be spared...atleast for them. They are about to have many regrets. There's much destruction and shed blood, murders, etc. behind these people to rise to these offices they are now in to create such havoc--so much heartache for so many overrun.

I just don't see a happy ending whatever happens here. Our Blessed hope is our only chance for that. Thank goodness we know Jesus is in control!

Another intriguing story about O - Victory Chanter - this was quite interesting - they both have something to hide it seems, and yes, someone or some'thing' has been grooming him for "something". It does get weirder and weirder all the time. (This is the stuff "mystery novels" are made of).

It doesn't matter if this case reaches the Supreme Court or not, as all of the supreme court Justices are FREEMASONS and it has been the FREEMASONS that put Obama in office. Obama didn't even have to sware on a bible to uphold the constitution, because the chief justice supposedly goofed and the swearing in had to be done later (without a bible being used). IT IS A FREEMASON CONSPIRACY! That is about to bring about the APOLLYON RISING on December 2012. Thats why even Republican FreeMasons are covering up for this dirtbag.

There are many indicatons that George Soros and his money are behind the comet-fast rise of the imposter-ursurper. Soros is just about the most evil individual on two legs and he hates America. He and his cohorts are just using the imposter as a battering ram to destroy our nation and doing a cracker jack job of it too. My disgust knows no depth at this point.

good comments .........
Barry was chosen to do the DIRTY JOB of dismantling the sovereign United States of America with the destruction of The Constitution ...."they" (NWO bosses ) needed a liar , a crook , a gangster , a self-glorifying trickster to do this job ...they found it in Barak Obama !
When they are through with him ...he will be cast off just as many of their puppets have been , but of course if he is the ac he will move on to a more powerful role .

Take a look at www.worldnetdaily.com and their first
page story about a Kenyan politician speaking of Mr O.

Blessings

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

I have praying for awhile for all this EVIL to be exposed and for Yeshua to crush it, it is so refreshing to read this article.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I was just sitting here thinking about this post and wondering how in the world this happened to America! This must go deeper and involve more people than what is being said - think about it - when one runs for any public office they must first qualify for that office - they must bring proof of citizenship, age, education, etc. --- so, if they didn't bring proof of the above, how did they qualify to run in the first place? And if they didn' have proof, who qualified them

the same people who tell the US ARMY to "stand down" and not enter the OVAL OFFICE in the White House to remove this illegal resident bodily and carry him off the a military prison ......the BIG BOSSES , bigger than the Pentagon , Bigger than The Supreme Court .

Mrs. Victor

Pelosi and the chairperson from the Democratic party never did their job to validate the official ballots--failed to prove O. was a legal, legitimate candidate as per the Constitution for every state in the union. The states "assumed" this had been done, when in fact it never was. When these two women signed after the Democratic party nomination in Denver, they did so illegally. knowing what they were doing. It's all been a plot to put this man over the top for a reason. I call it a "coup' from within. They've accomplished what WWI, WWII, and Soviet Union couldn't accomplish from without. Chances are it's jihad and a Communist coup. We definitely know it's a NWO plot and occult plan. This is spiritual warfare .

Now I do say 'deliberately' because McCain was thoroughly vetted to the point of asking Congress if he was eligible. He'd been born in Panama I believe. But he had both parent's as American's and his father was in the military serving his country. Not sure if he was born on the base or not but he qualifies with a military father and 2 American parents. Why question him then? When all along there's the opposing candidate no one knew who came out of nowhere with no known past history to speak of--meaning nothing really known about his parents', background, how he got to the Senate, but knew he was only using it as a stepping stone with odd behaviors there,etc. Doesn't make sense ,who was questioned and who wasn't questioned. Was it a cover to make it appear as if both were being checked out?

Past history known doesn't check out. Why did one have to prove his legitimacy, show his papers--prove he is who he said he was and the other, not. It comes back to parties and those promoting their candidate. Once those two women failed to do the job their office required of them--he was in the door. Many did scream and hollar but they were ignored. Many did check out on their own and became alarmed. Lawsuits were begun before the elections but seemed impossible to get through the court system in time.

Do you remember the mood of the country then? No one would listen to those citing concerns and giving very good reasons for them. It was like those for Obama were deaf and couldn't hear. We were mocked. the race card kept being thrown in our faces, the youth were on a march. People who'd never voted before were suddenly found eigible and of course fell into his camp, homeless were given rides, bribes and food to register and a ride to the polls. Money flowed from overseas in the most illegal fashion, covered up by the same promoters determined to put hin in office. Heck, the world voted in this election.

O. staged a fake speech at a Berlin concert without permission from the German Government. Those flag waving German students weren't there to hear him at all. This was right after the summer Olympics, the day he left his note at the wailing wall knowing the press would report it. At the concert in Germany, he stood facing Satan's seat from Pergamus moved to Berlin. The front rows of students were given American flags and since they were drunk and waiting for their concert, they played along. Our press never reported that part. Behind him in the background was a statue of an occult goddess- Victoria I believe. This thing was all an occult set up like getting their blessing,etc. O. gave his "Citizen of the world speech". Everyone was stunned. Why campaign there--never before done???? Mr. O. has worldly ambitions. We're just the stepping stone to get there.

The campaign became dangerous for anyone not for O. People at Church wouldn't listen. Yard signs for Mc Cain were destroyed. People were hypnotized in mass illegally to vote for O. Women swooned and fainted at his speeches. It was the most bizarre campaign I've ever seen. There was no stopping him. No one was listening-except for one group of people in particular--born again Christians who'd gone to the Master to ask for discerment, guidance.

My second-grade grandson had a class vote on election day. Only two kids voted for McCain. The odds were so incredibly lopsided. He felt odd man out. Just relieved to have one fellow classmember stand with him. And that was a good indication of how this turned out in an incredibly solid Republican state.

We actually felt intimidated; afraid to speak against this man or even tell who we were for. It was this way even in families. Now if Satan wasn't behind this whole move , I can't explain it. As said above ,the free masons stick together and have a plan and they're very occultic--atleast upper levels.

Never in my life have I witnessed what I saw everywhere I looked. It was mass hypnosis. There's a thorough study done on this. And it's illegal. But didn't stop people without morals, ethics, principles, etc. Nothing mattered but getting rid of Bush. The people would put the devil in office to get rid of Bush. And they have apparently.

My grandson's third grade class polled recently with the question: "If you could vote over again, would you vote today as you voted last November?" Not one child said he would. That's an indication of their families' feelings today, representative of the larger community. The two boys, of course, never changed their vote. A good lesson for my grandson, to not vote the popular way. People were blinded that fatal November. Evil binded them up where they weren't thinking straight

God removed His hand from America. He allowed America to go her own way and have the leader they chose without consulting Him, as they turned their backs once again on Him. So that's part of 'how' this happened.

Texas Sue
There are many indicatons that George Soros and his money are behind the comet-fast rise of the imposter-ursurper. Soros is just about the most evil individual on two legs and he hates America. He and his cohorts are just using the imposter as a battering ram to destroy our nation and doing a cracker jack job of it too. My disgust knows no depth at this point.

Sue you could be a writer for Adam 12...remember that show....I love your way with words...

Oh and ps..one of the first things I want to ask Jesus when he gets to heaven is where was O really born...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com