<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Okay, everyone, help me welcome a newbie, DebinMD!!!

DebinMD is a new member that responded to the tail-end Jonathan's thread "e-mail received." I'm not sure if you all saw her response to give us a chance to give her a RITA welcome or not, so I thought I would start a WELCOME DEB thread!

By the way, MD is for Maryland, not Medical Doctor like I had thought!!!

Re: Okay, everyone, help me welcome a newbie, DebinMD!!!

Welcome DebinMD to RITA! We are always glad to see new people posting at RITA.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Oh, Leenie~ what a sweet thing to do! Welcome, DebinMD! Hope you enjoy the fellowship as we learn together about our Lord Jesus and His soon appearing!

Love in Christ,
Melanie

Welcome DebinMD!

Here's a gold star & a purple jelly bean for coming out of the shadows:

Welcome to RITA, DebinMD

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO YOU DEBINMD!
ENJOY THE FELLOWSHIP HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey DebinMD - welcome to RITA - so glad to make your acquaintance. Are you getting as excited as we all are??

A doctor. Wow. Our own free medical advisor. (No obligation of course. Know this will be downtime.) We've been advising Kama regarding her sinus infection--she's very much on my mind. They are so miserable to deal with!

Welcome to Rita. Glad to have you. May we bless you as much as I know you'll bless us.

Hi Victory Chanter, yep, that's what I thought at first...that Deb was an MD. I asked her, and she said that MD stood for Maryland.

Shalom,Shalom Debin,Welcome to RITA~HUGGS~ And Much Love in ABBA And Yeshua!!

Email: yahwoman2@msn.com

To Everyone:

Thank you all for the BIG Welcome!! I have been lurking here for a long time. You guys are right on! I am really encouraged by your postings. STAR's & Virginia's, too. I have been wanting to ask Star how the angels with the trumpets are doing. Are the trumpets down at their sides, or are they holding them up and taking a really deep breath to blow us out of here soon?? A big hello to Star if you read this. I'm just curious.

YSIC,
DebinMD

Email: colbydm@erols.com

Welcome to RITA, glad you found us!

YSIC
Brenz

Hi DebinMD - welcome to RITA and hope you join right in with all the posts and discussions. Glad you joined up!

Hi there DebinMD and A BIG BLESSED HOPE in the RAINBOW WELCOME to you our Dear Sister. Glad to have you with us as well as we await for that Wonderful Shout..."COME UP HERE".

As I've said to new members before the fellowship here in the joy of the Blessed Hope is second to none. Enjoy Sis

Thank you Lennie for bringing DebinMD front and center so we can greet her in this regard. You are so thoughtful Sis.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome DebinMD Sis,

You have found a family here as we wait together.
DebinMD, he is coming!!!!
Looking forward to getting to know you Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Dearest DebinMD - welcome to our family here at RITA! I am so happy to have you join us here - can't wait to read some posts from you!! Love you DebinMD!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

DebinMD,
Wecome WELCOME.
This is A GOD anointed website.
This RITA family is truely WONDERFULL.
PRAISE THE LORD YOUR HERE,
star

Joseph you are such a good looking guy!! Your whole appearance just screams integrity!!

You look like a fun guy to hang out with!!! I wish we could go on some metal detecting trips to local parks on some sunny afternoons and then go down by the beach and watch the girls sunbathe by a cliff overhanging!

Those silly coins can wait!!!!

Just Kidding!!! How can we forget our own RITA Girls Gone Well-Mannered?!!!

Scott!! I have to keep one step ahead of you!!

"Lisa Lee's Oxy-Sedated Moron" is Scott, not me!!

Lisaleenie
Scott!! I have to keep one step ahead of you!!

"Lisa Lee's Oxy-Sedated Moron" is Scott, not me!!

Lennie, that Scott is a "a wonderful hint from somewhere we've never seen yet....A Paradise of Godly Humor" located way beyond the BBBBLLLLLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND ALL OF US GET TO ENJOY SCOTT IN PERSON FOR FOREVER AND A DAY.

Sounds like one of a MILLION BLESSINGS we have to look forward to when that trumpet sounds and we ALL meet our Lord in His Beautiful Blue Heaven...Can't wait!!!

Scott you said, "Your whole appearance just screams integrity!!

My dear "Holy Spirit Inspired Precious Metals Truth Finder Detector Dapper Brother" (that's a full keyboard title my dear friend that you are TRULY worthy to receive.) it's not my integrity you're seeing bro, it CAN ONLY be our LORD's and not mine. And, I thank you for this opportunity to give Him ALL the Glory in this regard.

The Good Lord and my Heaven sent wife of 40 years are taking real good care of me.

But, I'm not really taking good care of myself.

I'll explain.

Confession time: I can really identify with Big Mama on her post several days about her desire to stop smoking. And the "Hounds of Heaven" are chasing me for my own good in this regard.

I've smoked a pipe for more years than I care to remember. I inhale and I'm hooked.

I tried several times over the years to stop. I even went over a year without "IT"...cold turkey with the assistance of the Good Lord and Chantix...and...Yes, I flunked and went back and picked it up again.

This is the area in my life that the Holy Spirit is bringing to bare with me. With RITA's prayers, and the Holy Spirit's help, Big Mama and I can quit.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please, those of you reading this, agree with me in prayer...I need your help.

DEAR LORD, THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO QUIT AND I'M SO WEAK IN THIS AREA AND PUBLICLY, I CONFESS BEFORE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THAT I CAST ALL MY CARE IN THIS REGARD UPON YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Dear Lord, right now, I am willing to give up this habit and let You step in and take care of this in Your Strength.

I know I've done damage to my body and I pray Lord Jesus that You will give me the ability and strength to quit smoking.

Lord, I really NEED YOUR HELP and according to Your Word and Promise I receive Your Help in Your Precious Name Lord Jesus.

As my act of faith for Your Help Lord, I'll go and break my two pipes and throw the pipe tobacco out right now and tell my sisters and brothers when this is done....I'm back from breaking the two pipes I smoked and throwing out the pipe cleaners, pipe filters and the tobacco.

Thank you Lord Jesus as You just watched me do this first step of faith in depending upon YOU and I'm sharing this now with RITA for my accountability.

Thank You Lord Jesus for helping me get out of this mess that I started...I'm casting all my care upon you....1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

In Jesus Name I pray...Amen
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ma, if you are reading this, you're not alone Sis, I'm right here in this boat with you and I'll be praying for you as well in this regard. With our Lord's Help and with our sisters and brothers prayer support we'll make it through.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scott you also said, "You look like a fun guy to hang out with!!! I wish we could go on some metal detecting trips to local parks on some sunny afternoons"

Bro, I would love to go on a metal detecting trip with you sometime. That would be GREAT

Thank all of you for your prayers for Big Mama and I. I love you guys in Jesus.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome to the RITA family DebinMD!!!

Welcome! Not good with the pics and fancy stuff, but a hearty welcome here from all of us! Blessings!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com