Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING AND PRAYING!!!

Hi Guys,

I sit here in front of the computer a lot and I just watch and read RITA. That is why you think when I am silent that I am not here, but I am here. I feel so strongly about this place the responsibility I have been charged with to watch over what God has created. That is why I will keep it up as long as God wants it to be up. This is one of those times when I have been watching and praying over RITA. I read threads and I comment when I feel led to comment on threads. I pray a you all and I pray when there is a specific request. I have just now been praying to the Lord and asking Him what I should do to keep RITA on the straight and narrow. When you read about Obama and his quest for world domination, or you all read the musings of a dear soul that has been deceived into believing things coming out of these false religions you have to almost drop to your knees and ask the Lord, how should I handle this, what should I say. There has been much deception revealed on RITA here lately and it is something that we all need to have great discernment about whether what is being posted here is true or false. God has given me charge to warn about accepting all word as truth. I do believe Obama is a pawn in the new world order bunch, however, when he talks of leading the world it appears as though he is the chosen one to head up the world leadership. He has been groomed for the job so I think he insane like a fox. I also believe that we are not long to be in this world. If you have noticed, time is flying by faster and faster toward the call home and to safety away from this world. This planet is moaning at the strain with more frequent earthquakes and disasters. People are becoming more evil by the day. We are not safe anywhere we go, evil lurks around every corner, yet we hold the blessed hope that we will be caught up and away from this mess very soon. God is getting His ducks in a row and the row is just about straight and all the ducks are about there.

Don't give up hope when you read what is going on in the world, but hold fast to your belief in Jesus. Spread the word, that is what RITA is for, to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. I have prayed and asked God to send us those who need this blessed hope. I believe He is doing that. I am under deep conviction to be a witness to the lost and the fence sitters. I have asked God to use me, to mold me and make be a humble servant that is ready to be filled and used as a His tool. I can't help but believe that I am not alone in this conviction. RITA must be a beacon of hope and light in the darkness. Lord send those who need hope. What we say and do affects many and the word of God lives here. I am proud to call you my brothers and sisters. These words I speak are from God as He is my Father and He is truth and light.

Your sister in Christ Jesus...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I HAVE BEEN WATCHING AND PRAYING!!!

Lynn,

this is a very sobering word you have written here. The responsibility of keeping the site from going off the rails and keeping a balance between opposing views on different subjects has to be almost overpowering at times. You've given me a lot to think about also. I tend to get passionate and opinionated about some subjects but I can see how that can be upsetting to some who read here.

I am going to make an effort to think twice about what I say and how I say it when responding to a post. The primary goal is to be a good witness to any who are lost and seeking God that happen onto this forum and I certainly would not want to tip the scales in the wrong direction for them. Dear Lynn, please let me know if I am ever over the line or out of order and I will consider it a blessing to have your feedback. May God reward and bless you greatly along with Brenda and Donna for carrying this load. Will keep you all in prayer before the throne. Love you all, Sue.

Lynn.

Thank you for that message and thank you for all that you have been able to do here..excedingly, abundantly more than any other message board.

I also think there is so much deception and lots of it comes from Christians too. People are hungry for a move of God, and hearing from God, that they seem to fall for any word or any person that tickles their ears.

They seem to think that somebody else hears better than they do. But the Word says that we will do greater things than Christ did.

Thank you for your time and all your hard work it is appreciated.

Love you!

YSIC

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

It has been a long hard road to get where we are in history, but the road is not as long as it has been. God is about to say enough is enough. We are going to hear the trumpet blast and we are going to witness Jesus coming out of the clouds in a blaze of glory. We are going to be lifted into the heavens and we are going to live forever with the Lord....Amen

Dearest Lynn - I am so happy to be part of the RITA family knowing that I have a sister like you to watch out for me and to share your love for our Lord and His soon return for us! I have so much respect for you Lynn and for the strength you have to stand up for what is right and for keeping the truth of the word of the Lord! I can't wait to meet you in the clouds with our Lord real soon dear sister! Love you Lynn! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

I couldn't have said it better myself Sarah and Ms. Victor.

Lynn, you are an amazing woman and a you have such a great conviction to spread the word of our Lord and to shout from the rooftops that Jesus is coming SOON!!!

I love you Lynn and thank you for your spirit and conviction.

ysiC Panthia

The Holy Spirit is working tonight dear ones, He is convicting me, He is giving me tears of Holy joy in my eyes. God is at work and His works are so wonderful. Praise God for He is Holy and Righteous.

Praise God...

God is getting His ducks in a row and the row is just about straight and all the ducks are about there.

Yes Lynn He is putting the final touches on things
right now, and at that point we will hear the
trumpet sound.

Fence setters that I deal with personally, are
waiting to see something BIG take place to prove
that prophecy is correct. They see what some
would call little signs, but waiting for the
handwriting on the wall to appear. It won't and
it will be too late.

We live in a society that likes to gamble and
they are betting that just a split second before
the trumpet sounds, they can get right with the Lord.

Oh my weeping and wailing that will take place
because people want to sin right up to the last
second.

Panthia
I couldn't have said it better myself Sarah and Ms. Victor.

Lynn, you are an amazing woman and a you have such a great conviction to spread the word of our Lord and to shout from the rooftops that Jesus is coming SOON!!!

I love you Lynn and thank you for your spirit and conviction.

ysiC Panthia

DITTO!!!!!

Dear Lynn,

I can see your heart after the Lord, and it touches me to see your dedication to the Lord and to this website. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your ministry to us. I pray for your health, and that God will strengthen you to do His will.

You are a very special sister to me. God bless you!!

Hugs from your sis!!

Hey Lynn, how are you?

Yes, I am still alive and sometimes lurking here on RITA. lol. My life has been such a mess and I have struggled so hard that it has caused me to drift off of God's chosen path for me a lot lately.

Since I have last talk to everyone here my llfe seems to have plumeted even further down and as I read your post I started thinking about the day I too told God to USE ME & MOLD ME. I WANTED so desperately to do something for HIM and I wanted to bring others to HIM.
That was all BEFORE I lost my job, my husband, my home, my car and now possibly my even my son. Yeah, it's been really bad but I am still hanging on to the hem of HIS garment with my fist clentched tight. I REFUSE to let go!!!! I had NO CLUE what might be required of me or stripped away from me in order for God to get me to a place of being USED FOR HIM.

You are so right about how others look at us and what we do, how we act and the things we say. We are more JUDGED than any other people out there and I have learned this first hand. As much as I love the Lord, satan has been beating me up and causing me much depression. I have been deceived into thinking that I am a victim and that I have already lost my battle. So, I gave up. I had no hope left in me.

Now I wonder, HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW ME DO THIS?????

I just sit here and cry as I think about how I must have damaged my walk and my testimony for all others to see. Oh Lord, please forgive me. I am so ashamed.

RITA is an awesome place Lynn and I personally want to thank you for your many hours of reading and filtering things to keep everyone on the straight and narrow, For that is where we are called to be, on the STRAIGHT & NARROW path. It is a much harder path to stay on but so much more rewarding in the end.

I love you all,
Angel

Email: angel103198@yahoo.com

Lynn my precious sister,

I will type something up and post on this thread, but in the mean time I just have to say this-

"Lynn, I do not have the words good enough to express what you my sister mean too me. I love you with all my heart, including Jerry."

All my love / in his love / your brother Paul

Angel,

I am so glad to see you post. Please,Please don't give up, keep holding tight to the hem of His garment. Run to Him Angel, sit down and tell Him what you need. Don't hesitate to go to Him, do it now sis...do it now. Find a quiet place and go to Him.

I love you............Lynn

Brothers and Sisters.....I am just in awe of my Savior. He sent the Holy Spirit to give me the words He wants you to hear. The works of the Holy Spirit are so precious, I have been sitting here for a very long time just listening and obeying. This is truly a night of beauty and peace. I love you Lord, with all of my being I love you. Praise God.

Thank you for the encouraging words Lynn.

I have seen nothing but devastation and heartache this past year so I have had to really start questioning the Lords WILL for my life. I am starting to question WHY everything would be taken from me and I wonder if it is to FREE me of this world so that maybe I can travel and go on a missions trip for HIM.

Please pray about this with me. I am so confused and don't want to miss His calling for my life.

Much love,
Angel

Angel
Thank you for the encouraging words Lynn.

I have seen nothing but devastation and heartache this past year so I have had to really start questioning the Lords WILL for my life. I am starting to question WHY everything would be taken from me and I wonder if it is to FREE me of this world so that maybe I can travel and go on a missions trip for HIM.

Please pray about this with me. I am so confused and don't want to miss His calling for my life.

Angel...you will not miss His calling....I can assure you of that and I will be praying....

Much love,
Angel

Everyone, God is clearing out the bad stuff, He is making a way for us to reach out and share what we have, and that is Jesus.
I have done nothing, I am His and He is mine. He has a purpose for us, we are to listen to His voice.

Praise God

Dearest Lynn . . I'm remembering that day you wrote Brenda and me, saying, . . 'hey' sisters, I'm gonna start a rapture page!! Holy Spirit is leading me, and I'm gonna do it!!!

Has it been 5 years ago!!

YYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSS!

. . . we all got so excited, and exclaimed: "Lynn, can we help you!!

Woo Hoo, here we are!!! Glory to God

Sis, look at the blessings unimaginably happening @ RITA . . Our God is good, He appointed you lead mod, and has kept faithfully His blessings over RITA !!! Praise the Lord!!

. . What a moment when in Heaven, Lynn, our Jesus looks deep into your eyes, then holds your hand, and then draws you to Him with a hug and says to you, Welcome, Lynn, well done My good and faithful servant!!

What eternal joy overwhelming . .Imagine His look back . . oh that look . . .

Well now, ya got me almost in tears, sis, cuz, I remember 5 years ago when you, Brenz and myself put our heads together, and said, let's roll!!! and in Jesus' Name RITA was formed

God bless you my sweet sis and #1 mod. We love you, .

. and God bless RITA . . til JESUS comes!!!

Lynn, thank you so much for your strong words tonight of encouragement and focus for Rita. It is a comfort the sheep always need, to know that leadership is submitted to God and His truth and His ways. I feel very comforted by the depth of your words, your heart, and the direction you have, hope for and want for Rita.

The only thing that could be better than this thread, is if we were all gathered together in one place, fellowshipping by the fireplace and candlelight! Thank you!

Our RITA means so much to so many in so many different ways sis and you are our HEAD MOD who keeps watch. For me, RITA is my place to fellowship and to learn and read and be informed with other Christians, who BTW believe as I do in the Pre-trib Rapture.

It's hard to find a place like this.
I thought I found a really remarkable church a few years ago and something happened there because of someone and the sheep all scattered. Those whom I thought were friends from there don't even bother any more to keep in touch. I don't go there anymore because I can't listen to a Pastor who would let someone create trouble and not stop it or try to bring people back.

RITA is our safe place and I know she is blessed and I know Lynn (and you too Donna sis) you will be blessed for all you do over watching and keeping the peace here.

I am so humbled to be able to assist in any way I can. I know I was here more so in the past, this last year in my life has brought about so many truely blessed answered prayers. Work is more hectic for me as well and can only check in quickly during breaks or lunches now. As well for the weekends I pop in quickly to check, but I am here throughout the week as much as I can to assist you and Donna. Oh Lynn, you are an amazing woman, with all you have been through and who you are (such an amazing caring loving person/mother/wife/sister and friend).

This site, our RITA, is part of us

YSIC
Brenz

Dearest Ms Lynn; I am so new here, myself...and yet...I do so value this web site. It is unique and it is strong in the Word. I was lucky enough to be encouraged to visit RITA and I have not been disappointed by the Message or Messengers.
There is blessing in your responsibility to maintain the peace and guidance needed here. Please know you are appreciated and be encouraged. As we all know, having read the good book from beginning to end,the good guys win!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Sweet Lynn, that was such a beautiful message for us all--
the Holy Spirit speaking through your pure heart. Thank you for your faithful perseverence in this ministry. You are truly an overcomer in Christ Jesus, and I am proud to call you my sister!

Dear Lynn:

Thank you for this site and your prayers.

I have a small wonderful treasure here on this earth, it is about the size of lunch bag and it has my most treasured possesions in it, my children's grad ceremony reciepts, a small fish hook given to me by dear friend, a small knick knack box given to me by another friend, etc..

I also have another special item that was given to me by you, and I will be able to take it with me to heaven,

one of the most treasured gifts of my life,

my password to this site.

Thank you Lynn.

JR

JR
Dear Lynn:

I have a small wonderful treasure here on this earth, it is about the size of lunch bag and it has my most treasured possesions in it, my children's grad ceremony reciepts, a small fish hook given to me by dear friend, a small knick knack box given to me by another friend, etc..

I also have another special item that was given to me by you, and I will be able to take it with me to heaven,

Thank you Lynn.

JR

You said it JR, a truly bottom line statement..."my password to this site."...from the bottom of my heart Lynn, I second what JR said

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

JR
Dear Lynn:

Thank you Lynn.

JR

JR, what you just wrote, blew me away!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Angel...

The prayer of your heart was spoken here tonight. Let me say that the Lord hears you at all times. He said He will never leave you nor forsake you. Everything can come crashing down around us and we even be the cause, but our Lord is still there. His love will never fail.

He said to trust Him with "all" of your heart, to lean not upon your own understanding and if you would do that, that He will make your paths straight. He will straighten out and stablize your life.

Never forget that He sees you as what you will be. He made you to worship Him because He is always worthy of your praise. Be sure to thank Him often.

I can not even imagine going through what you have but Job can. That's the book in the Bible just before Psalms. He lost everything too.

Angel, we're living in a unique time in history, which the Lord said that He was going to shake everything that can be shaken, so that His people will have only Him to hang onto. Start reading the Bible daily and before you begin, ask Him to explain things to you. He will do that for you because He is a Father that loves his kids.

It sounds like you've had a royal shaking already. Now tell Him that you will hold on tight and ask Him to go before you and prepare each day, ok???

Blessings on you Angel. Please keep in touch with us or with Lynn, or both. Let's pray real quick....Father, in Jesus Name we ask that you touch the heart and life of Angel. You know exactly her needs and cares. Release joy into her life. I rebuke the powers of darkness over Angel's life in Jesus Name. I speak healing and restoration and joy into her life. Freedom that only comes from You dear Lord. I seal this in the precious Name of Jesus!

Angel, take one day at a time. I speak blessing upon you in Jesus Name.

YBIC
Steve

Lynn...

I hope this doesn't sound funny but I really am proud of you dear sis!!! You have made the Lord your source of everything and He will and is leading you in all that you should do. You're correct, this is His site. And when we relinquish it to Him and you did that years ago, He is the one that receives the Glory. Praise Him!!!

See, I didn't stay away too long. LOL Thanks!!!

Blessings!!!!

YBIC
Steve

Lynn, This site is a blessing for me. I go on other sites for news or info but this is where I come for fellowship and christain love. So thankyou Lynn and God Bless you. Janice

Brother Steve,

I love you brother, you just made my day!!!
Welcome back

In his saving love / Paul

Dear Lynn and Rita Brothers and sisters,

The Spirit flows here as well as The Blessed Hope in action. For in each one expressing this, it builds up to overflow and encompasses us all. Yes, there is much darkness in this old world and we see it encroaching and getting darker. But look at the great light revealed here that's growing and strengthening and bursting forth, as though wrapping itself around us! Jesus promised us that the darkness will not overcome the Church. The more we see it darken the sooner we see that Blessed hope!

Yes, the password to Rita will be a great treasure we can take to heaven with us. A blessed image to share to keep up our spirits as we run that final dash to the finish line of our race of perseverence.

Thank you Lynn, Donna and Brenda for an oasis from this weird world around us. What a vision the Holy Spirit inspired in your hearts! What a blessing to so many. Your rewards will be great. What a thrill we will all feel as we watch you receive them. I can hear the whoops already! I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished. It's truly an amazing journey you've shared here. I was curious how and when you began this ministry. How did you meet? You're so spread out now.

Blessings to all.

Lynn, Brenda and Donna,
I sure can't add any more than what has already been said. Star has already given the Word of Knowledge from the Lord about RITA, and we ALL here believe God is blessing it with all the spiritual blessings of heaven.

THANK YOU, ALL MODS, FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR THE LORD and WHAT YOU DO FOR US ON THIS FORUM. You are all my family, and I love each and every one of you.

Rhonda

Lynn, thanks a lot for making possible this RITA forum.

WHAT IS INTERESTING IN RITA IS THERE IS NOT ANY ONE ADVERTISEMENT IN THIS FORUM, SO NO MONEY MOTIVE, THIS RITA FORUM IS PURELY FOR PREPARING PEOPLE OF YAHWEH TO GO INTO THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH.

If I go to other places, a lot of them provide advertisements on their web which sometimes those advertisements not a good one.

This Rita forum is a very blessing to me. I read it everyday several times a day as it is always updated in minutes.

May Yeshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life forever ...

Lynn, God bless you for your efforts on RITA!! Praying that our Lord will encourage and strengthen you and Gerry in Him.

Praying that our Lord will bless this site also and that His truth will be lifted up here on RITA. Praying that this site will be a witness and a warning about the soon coming rapture. In Jesus Name, Amen

Victory Chanter
How did you meet? You're so spread out now.

Thanks for asking VC . . Lynn, Brenda, and myself met on another forum years before RITA started . . and felt a bond and connection instantly . .

When that site discontinued . . Lynn, Brenda, and I jumped at the opportunity feeling strongly the Spirit was leading Lynn to start RITA. Within a day or two of the unfolding of the other site, RITA began.. . .

Lynn,

I was not on Rita yestersday so I just now read your words as of yesterday...Yes, the Holy Spirit is moving mightly!!! Coming unto Rita is so refreshing..My prayer is that it will be used to open the eyes for those who are still on the fence and may it be a like "a garden spring, a well of fresh water, and streams flowing from Lebanon...Sol. 4:15.to all who enter.

May his blessings be upon you...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Donna and Brenda....thank you for answering the call of the Holy Spirit 5 years ago. We knew what we had to do and we did it. How beautiful you are my sisters.....I love you more each day...

Lynn

Lynn,
We here at RITA are begining to see.Some of what
Jesus said He would do.SEE how he is increaseing RITA.
And how much more decernment you have.
This is an anointed website.Jesus's blood flows over it.
This vessel prayes strength for you Lynn.And for all of us.I believe we are all going to need it.
God Bless you Lynn,
Star

How did I miss this thread???

While I can't add much to what has already been posted, I too wish to express my thanks to you Lynn, Donna, Brenda - you are faithful to what the Lord has called you to do, and you do it in a loving way.

I also wish to thank my fellow brothers and sisters here at RITA for their contributions: whether it be in the way of Berean searching of the scriptures, testing the spirits to discern the truth, keeping an eye on current events and bringing them to our attention, praying for one another's needs, or simply expressing encouragement and love. It is true that it takes the whole body for each of us to function properly, and that is one of the many gifts our Lord has provided to us - each other.

Everyone plays a part here, and it is appropriate for us to give thanks where thanks is due.

Blessings.

New Creation

. . . whether it be in the way of Berean searching of the scriptures,

testing the spirits to discern the truth,

keeping an eye on current events and bringing them to our attention,

praying for one another's needs,

or simply expressing encouragement and love.

It is true that it takes the whole body for each of us to function properly, and that is one of the many gifts our Lord has provided to us - each other.

Dear New Creation, thank you, and

Great summation . . exactly what RITA stands for amidst our fellowship
. .

Thank you Lynn, Donna & Brenda for giving us a place to worship Our Lord in spirit and in truth. The enemy is on the prowl seeking whom he can devour. Now more than ever we need to put on our armor, lock arms and lift up our shields to block the darts of the enemy. We need to pull our Sword (God's Word} out of its sheathe and put it to use to free our brothers and sisters from the worlds shackles. Blow the Trumpet in Zion for the Lord is coming and coming swift as lightning for his cherished bride.

Wow Steve, I can not thank you enough for the words and prayer that you spoke over me. Awesome and very much appreciated. God KNEW where to send me JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME. I don't get to read on here everyday like I used too but Lynn, I have been here a year now and if it weren't for RITA, I can't imagine where I would be having gone through all of this mess. RITA was my strength and my backbone. It is here where you guys let me share my heart along with both the love and sorrow that was in it. Everyone of you have minsister to me in one way or another and helped me to climb back up out of the pit, shake myself off and keep on chugging along. You've PUSHED me to stay on the straight & narrow and for that I will ALWAYS be eternally grateful and I can not wait to meet each and every one of you in person and thank you for the part you played in MY eternal salvation.

Lynn, just know that even if you never helped another person, which we all know is NOT the case, you helped me. You helped me to find a place where I could be myself and pour out my feelings with others who have a heart for God the same way I do. I love you for that! You, Donna & Brenda have all been a HUGE BLESSING to many other people and you WILL be rewarded greatly for being faithful to your Heavenly Father!!!!!

I will meet you all at the RITA Gate into Heaven!!!

Angel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com