Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My personal message to all my "new" friends here at RITA

My brothers and sisters in Christ
I am new to this site. I am awed at by the intelligence and deep love you all have for God.
It is truly encouraging to read your posts.
I accepted Christ as my Savior years ago but unfortunately have not been as attentive to my spritural life as I should have been.
That has changed recently.
I bought a new bible called the subject bible.
It is a complete KJV bible with a whole section in the back for studying specific subjects in the bible.
I am also reading (for the third time) Charting the End Times by LaHaye and Ice. It's a great book and I highly recommend it.
I also saw the recent show regarding the Shroud of Turin. I was awed by its finding of physical proof of Christ resurrection (not that I needed any proof).
I feel on fire for the Lord now as all of you do. I can't stop talking about the Rapture coming soon possibly . I am telling as many people as I can.
All the stupid stuff that used to bother me doesn't anymore and I am not afraid. Now the Lord is uppermost in my mind all the time. I thank the Lord for re-awakening and re-newing me.
Many think the Rapture might be Pentecost Sunday May 23, 2010. Hope so. If it does not happen I will be disappointed but not devastated. I will just soldier on.
Last night I had something weird happen. I was asleep and I distinctly heard 7 knocks on my wall (no it wasn't the neighbors). I woke up right after the 7th knock. I realized I was counting them that is how I knew there were 7. I have head knocks before ususally three but never seven.
Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Anyway I love this site and I deeply appreciate all the posters here. May the love for our Savior Jesus Christ bind us all together in harmony.

Re: My personal message to all my "new" friends here at RITA

Hey Little Anne,

Isn't it amazing how God gets us all to where we need to be? All of us have been drawn to this site for a reason, so welcome!!

As far as the knocks go, I don't know anything about them, but I have read several people here before talk about hearing different knocks, like Calvin and Charity. Maybe one of them will respond about them.

Blessings

Little Anne . . Thanks so much for sharing with us your faith.

I sure like the subjects you're studying, firstly the Bible, and then Thomas Ice and Tim LaHaye's teachings on our Lord's second coming.

It is exciting, I've been watching for 41 years. I'm more excited each new day . . I feel this year is more revealing than ever . . our Lord sure knows how to lead His children in love with Him . . til we're Snatched, sis!! . .

Thanks for sharing Little Ann..and welcome too!

YSIC
Brenz

Welcome Little Anne.
We've heard 3 knocks also but not 7. Isn't 7 the number of perfection? Perhaps you heard 7 knocks this time because it is time.

Welcome Little Anne!! I guarantee that will grow spiritually in your Christianity by coming here to RITA...I know I have. Many here have also heard knocks. Could be an audible of God knocking on your heart??

Again, welcome, Little Anne!!!

I know about not being right spiritually. Since we're Christians, we can't go completely into the world, but at the same time, it's hard to be with on-fire Christians because we feel convicted when we're around them because we're not where we should be in our relationship with the Lord. What a sad place to be! It's like being trapped between a rock and a hard place.

But like you, the Lord wooed me back with His love, and I can't even imagine going back into the world again! Ugh!! I'm so glad you're on fire for the Lord again, praise God!!

I'm also happy that the Lord led you to Rita like He did me! You'll find it is such a blessing to be with other like-minded believers who long for the Lord's return as much as we do!!

Looking forward to your posts, Little Anne! God bless you.

P.S. About the knocks...7 is the number of perfection. Time to go home, perhaps???

Hi there Little Anne,

A BIG BLESSED HOPE in the RAINBOW WELCOME to you Little Anne. Glad to have you with us as we await for that Wonderful Shout..."COME UP HERE".

You said, "Many think the Rapture might be Pentecost Sunday May 23, 2010. Hope so. If it does not happen I will be disappointed but not devastated. I will just soldier on."...Sis, you certainly sound like a good trooper in the Lord's Army

Enjoy the fellowship here that is second to none.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome, Little Anne!

I was one of the ones who had a dream with 3 knocks a few months back.

I heard 3 knocks like knocking on a wooden headboard right above my head. 3 firm, slow knocks. The funny thing is, I have a brass headboard. LOL! It took me a minute or two to remember that when I woke up. Boy, was I confused.

Yes, maybe 7 knocks means the time for knocking is almost complete now.

Little Anne dear Sis,

Our loving Lord has a way of lighting the fire within us and bringing us back to the fold. The good Shepard.

You sound like a watcher to me, There is plently of room on this wall with all us brothers and sisters.

I just love how our Lord directs our paths, you needed him & he needed you. And now you are here!!!

Thank you for sharing your story Sis.

Love ybiC / Paul

Thank you all for your wonderful messages. It is very much appreciated.
Thank you also for your answers about the knocks.
I am so glad that others have had this same experience.

I praise God for Him drawing you back close to Him in these last days! The Lord bless you and fill you to overflowing measures.

Welcome to RITA

Welcome, Little Anne. Glad to have you among us!

Rhonda

WELCOME, LITTLE ANNE!!!

WOW!!! "7 KNOCKS!!!"

That HAS to mean "something" to do with "spiritual completion"!!!

I just looked again at this NEW quake in light of your seven knocks.

...From: Mon., July 17, 2006 - 7.7 (7 X 11) quake, 234 / 234 parameters
...To: Mon., April 12, 2010 - 6.3 (7 X 9) quake, 456 / 456 parameters
...It is 1365 days
...195 weeks
...9 and 11 show up - "911" or "119" (119 = resurrection day, 7 X 17)

When you go "7" days from your "7" knocks, you get a number of days
from the "NOAH" 7.7 quake equal to 1372 or 4 (earth; door) X 7 X 7 X 7!!!

NOTE Revelation 19:5 (see 195 weeks to today):

Revelation 19:
5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:
"Praise our God,
all you his servants,
you who fear him,
both small and great!"

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
"Hallelujah!
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.
8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
was given her to wear." (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)

9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!' " And he added, "These are the true words of God."

Interesting, Calvin.

Dearest Little Anne - Welcome dear sister to our family here at RITA! I, like my brothers and sisters here at RITA, am glad that you have returned to the Lord! I feel the Lord must be telling you He is at the door knocking and is about to come in! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Where would any of us be without our dear, sweet Lord Jesus? I can't wait to fall at His feet and worship Him in heaven!! Love you Little Anne! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Wecome little Ann,
This is an awesome website.
With great BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S.
God Bless to all newcomers,
God Bless to all regulars,
What a Blessing to be here,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com